• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Alien Armageddon vs. The Wardens of Terra

Crimson Avenger

Book Wyrm
1443163296-apoca.jpg

So as you can all probably tell by now, this RP is only semi-serious. Hope I made that fairly obvious with the Kanye-is-a-lizard-Illuminati joke. If not, and someone gets offended, well... I've failed at life. But yes, if you are wondering, it's not going to be nearly as in depth or gritty as my other RPs, mainly because a) between work, college, and my not-internet social life, I have no time these days to manage my usually intensely in-depth stories, and b) because the basic idea itself lends to a bit more of a pulpy and less dark storyline. I've just been craving some good, clean, superhero beat-em-up action. Don't worry about this being too engrossing or intense, there's much less of a focus on character angst, mystery, and other darker elements, it's mostly focused more on action and having fun with the characters. That said, obviously I couldn't help myself and made a big, complicated story world for this, so be sure to check out the lore for important info.

Signup will be open for a week or so before I start us out on the main story, and I will keep it open for a while. If you've already reserved space and/or a power in the interest check thread, feel free to start working on your character even before I open up signup to the general public. Before submitting a character, be sure to read the rules and lore.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back