Alice McGreen

purplepanda288

Worker of the shit
Name: Alice McGreen 
Appearance:IMG_5536.JPG

Primary ailment: Earth. 
"My family has always been the type to have gardens and plants in every corner of our house. I loved to be out side and just look at the rolling hills, the tall mountains." 

Fire 
"As a child and even now I find comfort in the warm glow of a fire. The way that it dances and rises into the air make me wonder were it goes. It's adventures elsewhere." 

Forever Stats:
Strength (8)
Speed (6)
Dexterity (?)
Perception (4)
Intelligence (7)
Charisma (8)

Changeable stats:   
Health (8) 
Sanity (7)
Money ($30)

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright! Given that you chose Earth as your primary element, I'm not surprised, but you've chosen possibly the most stable dual alignment you could have. This grants your character perseverance. You can do more with less health than most anybody around. That said, lets talk about stats.

Your primary alignment accounts for:

+2 to Strength

+2 to Intelligence

a Dexterity of (?)

Your secondary alignment accounts for:

+1 to Strength

+1 to Charisma

Your reasoning accounts for:

+1 to Speed

-1 to Perception

+2 to Charisma

Your final results are:

Strength: 8

Speed: 6

Dexterity: ?

Perception: 4

Intelligence: 7

Charisma: 8

Nice work! While you're prone to moments of both great poise and great ineptitude, you are strong and decently fast. This combined with that perseverance I mentioned earlier makes you invaluable in dire situations. You are not very perceptive. Noticing details, and discovering clues is difficult for you. However, while finding the puzzle pieces is not your forte, putting them together is something you excel at, given your intelligence. You are also more than sufficiently charming. In fact, your debonair demeanor even endears those with a conflicting alignment. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back