Alice in Wonderland

I think so drummer ouo, tho I probably won't reply anytime soon (can't think of anything so far) and I was thinking on waiting for the dormouse

Absolum.. The caterpillar with the smoke right? <--Not good with names of characters.

I'm probably either going to make dormouse or an adventurer...

And why thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, Absolum is the heavy smoking caterpillar. Reminder: None of the characters have gender limits, you can be a adventurer AND a permanent character, and when you look for characters make sure they are human with the characteristics of their animal. Like the cheshire cat being humanoid but having a tail and ears.

remember the original disney alice in wonderland the march hair and the hatter sing an entire song about it here it is

[media]

[/media]

Dormouse it is. -Goes off in search of good image-

I'll probably post up an adventurer as well, but not tonight. The dormouse, however, will be up tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Soo, I wanna make a sheet for the caterpillar, Absolem or whatever his name is. You guys all seem to have such great pictures that represent your character really well, and I haven't been able to find one that accurately represents an almost human version of a caterpillar. Is there any advice you guys could give me on how to find a picture? I was going to make him a girl, since I noticed the white rabbit had also been gender swapped but I decided that there is a need for male characters, so I eventually decided to keep him as a male.

@ResidentEvilChris Well I normally get my anime pictures from a site >> zerochan.net

Though I will have to sympathize with you, I'm not really sure what a human version of a caterpillar looks like...You can go with some other characteristics such as smoking, since he likes to smoke a lot as well as looking for a specific eye color to narrow down your choices.

This is the only picture I've found though you'll probably need to look for a better one. ouo

Edyun.full.897973.jpg

Yunn said:
@ResidentEvilChris Well I normally get my anime pictures from a site >> zerochan.net
Though I will have to sympathize with you, I'm not really sure what a human version of a caterpillar looks like...You can go with some other characteristics such as smoking, since he likes to smoke a lot as well as looking for a specific eye color to narrow down your choices.

This is the only picture I've found though you'll probably need to look for a better one. ouo

Edyun.full.897973.jpg

Thanks so much xD Your advice really helped, but taking your advice on how to find an anime character I might like for the role, I found someone perfect. Again, thanks so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back