Hair Color: Dirty Blonde

Eye Color: Green

Skin Tone: Fair

Height: 5'11'

Weight: 174 lbs

Build: Athletic

Personality

Vices: 

Secretive - Alexandre struggles with talking about himself, making it very difficult for him to keep relationships

Abrasive - When people ask him questions that he doesn't want to answer, he tends to push them away and shut them out

Temperamental - Alexandre tends to change moods easily, especially when it's anger

Virtues:

Charismatic - Alexandre can be very charming when he wants to be and has the charisma to match a businessman

Debonair - His French roots play into his confident, stylish, and charming persona

Earnest - Alexandre highly values honesty, and shows intense conviction in upholding it

Archery

Swords

Fencing

Hiking

Horses

Horse-back Riding

Outdoors

Dogs

Dislikes:

Snakes

Queen Julianna

Firearms (Guns)

Cats

Disloyalty

Dishonesty

Rudeness

Extra Questions:

How long have you been working at the castle?:
"I've been working at the castle for the majority of my lifetime. I was adopted by the head of security and his family when I was 7 years old, so about 10 years now..." -Alexandre St. Clemente
How do you feel about having to take care of the Selected in the Selection?:

"I'm honored. I enjoy the work I've dedicated my life too, and I'm fiercely loyal to the Illéan royal family. I look forward to protecting the lovely ladies of the Selection..." -Alexandre St. Clemente

What are your thoughts on the princes?:

"Both are great people. They're strong, kind, loyal, and intelligent. Both care greatly for their kingdom and its subjects. But Marcus isn't quite suited to rule. He's enjoys his carefree lifestyle, and I know I'm not the only one when I say I'm concerned he'll crack under the pressure. Cassius knows the weight of responsibility. He knows the strength and the dedication it takes to rule an entire kingdom. On the other hand, Marcus has been known to surprise those who doubt him, so I guess I'll have to wait and see..." -Alexandre St. Clemente

Anything Else:

His face and voice claims are Alex Pettyfer

[SIZE= 20px]Favorite Holiday: St. Patrick's Day [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 20px]@Unimaginable_16[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:

@Tori BradleyOkay so I am thinking of starting the RP on Monday or Tuesday since everyone got their CS's up so soon. I will let you know who you are assigned to soon. I'll let you know if anything else comes up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back