Alex Cortun Highton

Idk, your nano thingies would just get destroyed and if you mean an electrical shock, that won't work either. Literally everything breaks if you touch his skin, it doesn't really matter. :3 Of course, you could just punch him in the chest through his clothes a few times and bludgeon him to death. :smile9:  

I mean, that unlike its affect on human skin where you can barley brush it and the skin molocules might fall off, his nana tech would go beserk and HE would be the one getting shocked. Also he doesn't like real life violence, so he would probably just dodge you until you passed out, or maybe possibly attack you if he HAD to (because he doesn't like violence, but he isn't afraid to fight as a FINAL option).

To do anything like that, since he is not an AI, but rather a human like brain inside of a computer chip, he isn't connected to the internet or anything, and even though he is trapped in his computer chip, the only thing that affects is how fast he can process information, and how easy it is for him to remember. There is a port on his stomach that someone could plug an infected USB into, but even though his robot body sleeps is brain doesn't, added with the fact that your rp character wouldn't just know that....yea, hes safe XD

Eh my rp characters are circumstantially bound to pacifism so it wouldn't matter if they did anyway. 

So he's just like a copy of someone put on some kind of SSD (since magnetism doesn't affect him?)? That then went onto a transformer? (Wait....Aliens use USBs?) 

S then? I dunno. You can decide if ya want 

@CabalAnomicPotato Lol, my character doesn't exactly like fighting either. Only if he gets angry i guess. Not to mention he's part of the disciplinary committee so it's kinda his job to stop the fighting anyway. 

Eh my rp characters are circumstantially bound to pacifism so it wouldn't matter if they did anyway. 

So he's just like a copy of someone put on some kind of SSD (since magnetism doesn't affect him?)? That then went onto a transformer? (Wait....Aliens use USBs?) 

S then? I dunno. You can decide if ya want 

Your thinking Soma. Alex was part of a species that were able to not copy, but transfer their brains into computers, using a device that extracted the nerves in the body, rather that copying them. His body was made by his father, who is human, because humans DO use USB's XD

Also, what's up with the "class A" thingy?

@CabalAnomicPotato Lol, my character doesn't exactly like fighting either. Only if he gets angry i guess. Not to mention he's part of the disciplinary committee so it's kinda his job to stop the fighting anyway. 

I see ya, but my character dislikes it enough for it to be mentioned in my character sheet, so your character would probably start the punches first.

Also I read about the committee via you guys post, and it sounds cool....but again, Alex knows nothing about the schools system yet, so we will see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back