• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Aleria: Sinderia RP

Erin Shintetsu

The Hero You've All Been Waiting For
sinderia-banner-png.282982

Thus we Herald a New Beginning!

Not much can be said about the fair people of Sinderia; they strove for peace, to uphold the teachings of their ancestors, and to stick to their morals, no matter the cost. Some might say Sinderia is too nice for their own good, the long war with Oztroja has taken its toll on many… but not a single Sinderian has lost hope. Peace comes in many forms and can be acquired many different ways. However, some might ask what the cost of Peace is.

They say that the King of Sinderia is gambling with that price.

Early as the sun rises over the horizon, the King slowly breaks out of his slumber to rise up with it. Lord Eritio Zantetsu, crowned King only a few years ago, burdened with the hopes and ideals of his people. As of now the King is busy with the most basic things a King of a country would be. Discuss economy, have political debates on where the country stands, and how to develop new ways of production and technology. Eritio reached for the book he left on his bedside; a book about the Magic Arts of Earth. He had been trying to comprehend it for a while in the middle of all his royal duties, but to no avail.

This King with a heart of a fighter still trains for a battle that is bound to come, whether he likes it or not. As it was the wish of his ancestors, Peace must be brought to Sinderia, no matter what the cost. Eritio stood up from his bed, got himself dressed in his royal attire, and checked himself in the mirror before stepping out of his private chambers. A younger version of the King stepped out immediately; still wearing his night clothing with ruffled up hair. However, those days were long past; Sinderia needed a proper King, and Eritio would not fail them.

The King exited his chambers and walked the decorated halls of Castle Gardosen. Servants and Royals passed by him, giving their polite greetings each time, in which Eritio would reply with a simple nod. He walked into the conference room where officials would gather for the morning’s meeting; the King had arrived awfully early, as usual. He spent the time he had before the meeting to look outside of the large set of windows, which offered a beautiful scene of the calm moat, and the city of Arrone. It was still relatively early, yet the night sky was slowly fading to a bright peach mixed with shades of pink and fading into a light blue. The birds would sing as the crows cawed and flew away as though they were attempting to catch the horizon. The towns people would slowly rise up as well, the city streets of Sinderia slowly coming to life. While Eritio was stuck in the conference room, many events and stories would take place all over Sinderia. To be the King of a country, is to always know what’s going on in every part of your region, so today would be another day in Sinderia. With the Oztrojan threat Sinderia does not know what to expect. They can only wait and see and that, is the fear of not knowing.

Lyra Blossom
Lrya woke up reasonably early. She was chipper than ever as she made her way from the bedroom to the open dinning area of her home, Pip of-course had been up just as early as he sat crying for attention. "Give me a moment pipsqueak." Lyras voice was soft and kind as always as she began making her breakfast. Berries and bran mixed together was her favourite, crunchy and soft, sweet and slightly bland made a good combination. The occasional treat of a blackberry was sent Pips way as he munched on it, Lyra couldn't help but chuckle at the purple tash he got from juices that came out as he bit down. Quickly hurrying however, Lyra didn't have time to sit down and eat, instead placing it into a make-shift container she packed up her satchel and put Pip inside before leaving her home. The air was fresh and surprising chilly on her skin, the flowers around the path from her home perked up as she walked along making her way to the conference room to assist the Royals. That was one thing Lrya always refused to do, was to take a room within the castle, her home was everything to her and she wouldn't leave it be. No matter, she made her way into the castle before peering round the corner seeing the King. She let out a small and subtle clearing of her throat before giving an elegant and polite bow to him. "Good morning your highness." Smiling happily she stood up again and wandered over to a chair by the table, sitting herself she munched on her berries gazing round.
Mentions: Erin Shintetsu Erin Shintetsu

Ark BEOtRa

dwiVJDG.png

Nearby: Erin Shintetsu Erin Shintetsu K Kiowa
OOC: well lets see how this works
FACECLAIM: BLOG.NAVER.COM/PARADISE008
As the sun burst out onto the canvas of the earth, the moon was stamped down into the horizon by four cackling hooves. Cape whipping around the morning's wind, Ark and his horse rode through the grass, gems of dew sparkling beside the two. After multiple days and lodging at a nearby village, he approached the doors of Sinderia, the beautiful capital Arrone. Reds, pinks and yellows spilled out behind its silhouette, and the sky had begun to show signs of revival.

Another day begins.

Arrone was far different from his home in Hyluna. As his horse shuffled through the gently waking city, he looked around in bewilderment, eyes filled with a child's wonderment. A wide smile stretched across his countenance, and he lost himself in the city and in greeting passersby, forgetting his original purpose. When he lifted his head once more and saw Castle Garden rearing over him in nigh-oppressing majesty, his heart swelled up and filled with bugs as he rushed to find a stable.

"Rest here for now," he whispered, stroking the horse's white mane. He smiled. The horse's black eyes remained empty, and after a small exhale, it turned its head indifferently. Sighing, Ark thought, Maybe one day. Striding away to the castle, he took one more longing glance before fixing his glasses with a huff and clearing his mind.

The conference room was beautifully adorned with objects of surreal enchantment, casting dreams about the walls. Large windows opened up to the city below, and the morning sun seemed to lean into the room as if it were drawn to the unknown force it imposed upon its residents. Ark's lungs were dulled. This is majesty. This is royalty.

As he took care not to throw his gaze violently, his eyes fell and rested blissfully for a moment on a beautiful woman illuminated by the gentle blue light of the natural world streaming through the windows. Though he couldn't discern the trademark of the people behind her flowing red hair, her nearly perfect countenance and delicate presence filled him with a pleasant nostalgia. Is she an elf? He smiled briefly, believing himself privy to the inner workings of her mind by the racial connection he assumed they mutually indulged in.

Then, nearly by force, his attention was captured by the staggering regality of the figure standing in the position clearly meant for the man who reigned above them all. Ark took in the appearance of the King. He had long, black hair and was gilded and garnished in the clothes of the Sinderian ruling family.

Ark lowered one knee to the floor and his face to his feet. "Good morrow, your Highness. I am Ark Beotra. I hope to fill the role my fa—" He stopped, voice fluctuating, and recollected himself. "—my father left for me and carry out my responsibilities as best I can."

Last edited:

-Something bright lands outside the king's chambers, Lark crouched down, doing her best to blend in to the ground despite being so bright and noticeable, but she had done this for years and knew the guards were probably getting breakfast at this hour before resuming their duties, she had, maybe fifteen minutes, she tried the window into Eritio's room, managing to open it enough to slip inside, she looked around at her surroundings before placing the letter on a surface, scattering a few writing utensils over it to not only obscure but draw attention for when he returned and she slipped out the window and closed it just as the guards returned to their posts outside the door, staying low to the ground she slinked and crawled her way towards a drainage pipe, just big enough to allow her to slip through and escape. once at a safe enough distance, she ate and drank a little before once again, flying off, heading back to Hilendrix-

location: previously in Sinderia, now heading to Hilendrix Erin Shintetsu Erin Shintetsu

ritio.jpg
Lord Eritio Zantetsu
Snapping out of the trance cast upon him by the beautiful view of the city, The Young King turned around to notice two royals who had entered the room. "Good Morrow, Lady Lyra." Eritio nodded towards the woman. As he looked to his left, a man with shivering silver hair had taken a knee to greet the Young King. Eritio was slightly amused by the slip in the mans voice, finding the serious atmosphere in the room bent by it. He ignored the mans slip up, and continued to uphold his Royal appearance. "Lord Ark Beotra, Royal Commander of the Militarized Unit of Hyluna. Its a pleasure to have you here in Castle Gardosen. I trust the Sinderian Roads have treated you well on your voyage here." The Young King smiled.
Mentions: Swoob Swoob K Kiowa
Mood: Content
Clothing: Royal Attire

MyStyle_2.jpg

I awoke in my bed chambers. the curtains the left side of the room have been drawn back, revealing sunlight and illuminating the room. my desk to the right of my bed was straightened out and all the papers from the night before had been straightened out. I got up and got dressed and went to eat breakfast. I then started my day by practicing my earth magic then I made my way open the terrahai library. with the library officially open I then went over what books needed to be returned today, new book donations, and re organized the misplaced books. with library duties out of the way I went to my office then proceeded to start my new pass time. studying earth Ice magic. although I know that I can never preform it I figured it would be good to have an understanding of it would benefit myself.
mood: focused
clothes: noble clothes and hat

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back