• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Alcatraz Out Of Character CLOSED (RESTART)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Attention all roleplayers!

Keep in mind some of the rules BEFORE or DURING your post. Without order, everything would be chaotic.

No one liners, each post should be between 5 sentences and two paragraphs in length.
You may not post until two other people have posted after your last post, unless it's been at least 24 hours and no one else has posted.
No hentai, and all other rules on RPN must be followed.
Inactivity without communicating it with the thread-starters could result in your place being taken, or the plot moving on without you.
No god modding or controlling other people's characters, nor can you kill their character without consent first.

Any questions, comments, or concerns can be answered by the big bosses,

A A Bottle of Memories or Zayne1694 Zayne1694

Or by their beloved secretary
Ryoko Lee Ryoko Lee

xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx the Dean's office is in the school building. The cafeteria is in the dorm building. I might be misreading, but you're in the cafeteria still right?

No problem it happens, I really enjoy where this is going, and also if Ollie is to try and attack the dean, she always has the way to calm her in her mind so the dean has more control of her, she is quite similar to a dog or wolf, you just have to be firm and tell her to stand down, and always keep in mind that in some ways she is more animal than human so if you know how to keep animals from attacking or even tame them in a way then it will most likely work on Ollie though one thing you can never due no matter the force is turn her against her "pack" like a dog to its owner

and with enough trust she would even accept someone in her little "pack" so the staff could use this fact to their advantage for the most part because her natural instinct is to protect her "pack" therefore it would make things extra harder though be careful not to let her know of your true intentions or that trust will be broken and you will no longer be able to have her protection

I figured that's why I suggested it though her trust is indeed fragile you would have to keep her away from the students that may try and break the trust or be a hell of a liar

Hey all, I may have to quit.... idk. I’m thinking a lot of this isnt great for my mental health. If I do quit, I’ll write a noice death scene, okay? I’m just not sure yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back