• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Alcatraz for the Gifted and Insane CLOSED (RESTART)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
McKenna Lily
Mentions: Ryoko Lee Ryoko Lee A A Bottle of Memories

McKenna listened to the various doctors speak their bit, knowing she'd have little trouble remembering what they said. Her photographic memory was definitely a blessing in the long run. Except.... when it wasn't. McKenna couldn't stop bringing to mind the brief vision Reizo had used to subdue Ryuu. The noose.... it was bothering her. She felt cold.... What powers did Reizo have anyway? He burnt her skin with something that would summon him, he could create visions....

McKenna shook her head and tried to pay attention to what the doctors were saying. A new doctor was speaking now, Dr. Loic Collins. McKenna's mind seemed to be picking up something, so she tried to get into the man's head. What was he thinking.... McKenna let out a frustrated sigh. Her mind reading was NOT working well today. Of all days, this was the one she'd need it the most, and it wasn't working properly. It was like a radio with bad signal. She squeezed her eyes shut, trying to hear anything...

'........bent the truth.......'

McKenna squinted hard at him, and then went over what he said in her memory, as she hadn't been paying attention. Really? He had said a lot, and McKenna was in no place to even TRY to figure out what parts were bent.... She began looking at her scars, distractedly.

( Ryoko Lee Ryoko Lee A Angelus )

Suzie noticed a butterfly and extended her finger. It landed on her finger. It then realized what it had done and tried to escape, but she had stabbed it with her needle before it could.

"Oh, we will need sharp weapons!" She exclaimed, knowing exactly where to get them. She knew that the kitchens had big, sharp, pointy knives. She almost always played with them when making her meals, stabbing her meat until it was "tenderized", as she called it. She was excited to use them for more. Oh, Mama, I know you're gonna be happy with this kill.

She tore off a wing and offered it to Luc.

(EVERYONE IN THE AUDITORIUM)
Reizo stepped forward, now having permission to speak. He opened his arms invitingly, and grinned.

"Welcome to Alcatraz, crazies. I do hope you survive."

With a wave of his hand, the scene changed- and everyone saw what he wanted. It was wonderland, but it was- dark. The walls were lined with coffins, some shelves with jars filed with various liquids. The chairs vanished, leaving patients standing. The grass below was yellow and dying, some dyed crimson with blood. The image flickered, and some who were observant saw figures- a twisted rabbit, standing up, high as the ceiling, the ribs poking through the worn skin, eyes large and black. But after a second, the rabbit was gone. This wasn't supposed to be menacing, but he realized it could look that way. He did love to play with their minds, after all.

Reizo winked at Mckenna, and suddenly, Reizo was gone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

RYUU
A Angelus h2h0e h2h0e

"My powers are.. Helpful. I lure people in with my smell, and my saliva can do wonders- it stimulates their arousal levels- I can show you if you want. All you need is one kiss." She held up a finger, her nails pink, filed, and manicured. Under close inspection it was noticeable that beneath the nail, there was a metal support, so they stayed sharp and never broke. However, after hearing the girl's comment for weapons, she frowned.

"Weaponry? I am a natural killer, like the wolves in the north. I kill using my fangs, claws, and strength." This wasn't the kind of huntress she was looking for, but she decided maybe she could still be counted on. She'd have to see her in action. Ryuu then shrugged, and made her way for the doors of Alcatraz. She had a feeling they could find more allies in here, after all. And she was starving.

"I need to get some food, so I'll be inside. Don't come towards my scent while I eat, or you'll be in for a big surprise. I mean, unless you wish to watch." She walked off, swaying her hips in her uniform. She made no mistake in coming here. Things were heating up already.

McKenna Lily
Mentions: Ryoko Lee Ryoko Lee

In an instant, everything had disappeared, and then was replaced by somewhere else. No chairs, McKenna was standing. And the walls wee lined with bottles and coffins and... was that blood? Blood from who? McKenna screamed, seeing something twisted and.... it looked dead, mostly.... except it moved! And then it was gone. McKenna looked all around trying to figure out where the... rabbit... thing... went, and then next thing she knew, Reizo was winking at her, and then he was gone.
The auditorium was back. Voices chattered in confusion. McKenna continued to cry. She hadn't had a good cry in awhile, and today was just not her day. She made a mental note that it would be best to stay on Reizo's good side.

Amelia
Amelia looked back up at the stage when the voice of the person changed. She stared at the man a bit confused. "Crazies?" She muttered, unsure of how to feel about his words. She personally didn't think anything was crazy about her and Bunbun agreed with that. She brought her gaze back to Bunbun and played with his ears some more before pausing and looking around her as the illusion started to take place.

Her eyes widened as the illusion surrounded them and took hold of the room. She was left standing, holding her stuffed bunny tightly in her arms as she looked around her rapidly, trying her best to understand what was happening. She felt confused and startled but stood frozen in place as she tried to stay calm and collected, but she felt herself shake a bit. Amelia closed her eyes tightly and held them shut as she held back the sudden anxiety and fear. When she reopened her eyes the auditorium had gone back to normal and she tried her best to slow her accelerated breathing.

s. Dr.Stein
While he was a frightening sight in this state, James had to suppress a smile at the thought of some student getting the better of Dr.White. He was disappointed when he turned down Loic offer of help, he also wanted to know more about what happened. But that would have to wait he supposed. He watched the figure of the less than sane doctor limp away towards the nurse's office before turning back and following Drs.Howard and Collins to the auditorium. He listened to the other doctors speak before him, collecting his thoughts. The Dean was straightforward with his speech and Dr.Collins was predictably trying to play good cop, the doctor who is everybody's friend. Reizo words were frightening, though he wasn't sure he meant them to be so. James took the podium after him, aware that it would be best for him to occupy a place in the students' minds that wasn't already taken.

Perhaps I'll take inspiration from Hugh Laurie.

"Hell students, I'm Doctor James Stein. I don't have much of a desire to talk about your feelings, leave that to Dr.Collins. I do however care about your brains, and that is what I'll be focused on during your stay here. The less you resist these tests the easier life will be for all of us."

Feeling he said all he needed to on the matter, he stepped back in line with the other doctors. He noticed during his introduction the auditorium seemed a bit empty.

Mentions: A A Bottle of Memories Ryoko Lee Ryoko Lee Zayne1694 Zayne1694

Luca:

Luc took the butterfly wing gingerly in his hand. He wasn't exactly a stranger to bug eating, overseas he had tried a few insect-based dishes. Though he hadn't eaten one raw before outside one of those pops you can get at the science museum, and that was on a dare. He bowed in thanks to her. His mind was already working up a way to get the knives from the kitchen without anyone noticing. He raised his eyebrows at Ryuu's description of her abilities. They will be very useful indeed. He was very curious about the wonders her saliva could do, the thought of her lips on his distracted him enough that he almost missed her next words and the metal modification of her fingernail.

"Hmm... I think I just might have to take you up on that offer of a kiss...for the sake of knowledge of course" He smirked. Though that may have to wait until after she ate, he wasn't one to get in the way a woman and her food(this is also good life advice). Lest he be on the receiving end of those claws. His eyes followed her...curves up the path to Alcatraz. He shook his head clear of those thoughts, he needed to focus. Luc turned to his other partner, "Care to join us?" before walking up the pathway himself. If his memory served him, the assembly should be over by now and the students should have a bit of free roaming time before the tours. A perfect opportunity to expand his circle, maybe touch base with some of the older students.
Interacting: Ryoko Lee Ryoko Lee h2h0e h2h0e

Lucious sighed, shrugging. “I’d much rather see the new meat in class. Plus we wouldn’t have to hear the cheesy lying the quote in quote professors say to reassure us.” Lucious then chuckles, stealing one of the halfs from Break while quickly stuffining it into his mouth. “You want to spy them out though while they are on their tour? They should be going there soonish.”
Zayne1694 Zayne1694
Hecate followed through the doors, as his posse allowed him through. Noting that majority of the ‘students’ were heading in a specific direction, Hecate also followed. During the entirety of the speaches, Hecate had to hold his laughter numerous times. We won’t hurt you? Bullshit. This place is a prison meant for people who did wrong things. Of course, some crimes were more severe. But that just meant they were more skilled at what they did and took advantage of it.
@ anyone

Suzie popped the rest of the butterfly into her mouth. The taste was not as good as that of a human, or any other type of meat, but she swallowed it anyway. She nodded at the invite. She wondered to herself if he was going to follow Ryuu, or something else. But the way he said "us" made her think it was the former. She picked her teeth with her needle and ran after Luc.

(For whoever wants to walk on in, but, Ryuu is in her element- meaning she'll make a lustful move, so keep that in mind.)
(Mentions: h2h0e h2h0e and A Angelus )

Feeding. What a brilliant feeding this was. She hadn't eaten in so long, and she was eager to use her ability. She wandered into what seemed to be an electronic's room, and sat down, waiting. All good things came to those who wait.
Before long, a staff had stumbled in, who wasn't wearing a gas mask- poor thing. She had sat there for a while, letting her scent marinate and grow stronger, to where once he entered the room; he was high off her fumes. She merely got to her feet and he stumbled to her, and nobody heard him scream.

She had him pinned against the wall and she was literally eating him alive- avoiding his throat but having a hand in his gut, pulling out the innards and conveying them to her mouth with cleanliness and precision- the only messy things were her hands. They were dark with his blood, and her shirt was stained. Her eyes were glazed over with lust, her lips parted in what seemed like ecstasy, high off her own perfume and the rush of the kill. Her face was devoid of all blood, like she made sure to never stain her pretty face.

There was the sound of screaming- probably due to the auditorium. It annoyed her, that it was interrupting her meal, but he was almost dead, anyway. She never ate them when they had been dead for over 30 minutes, they tended to grow cold, and their joints stiffened from lack of blood flow. Yes, it was better to eat them alive, while everything was hot and gushing.

Her mind wandered for a moment- to the killer, and the mastermind- both were so appealing. Luc seemed like he could give her what she wanted- both physically and sexually. And the girl seemed to have more in common with her- she hoped she'd never have to choose. She wanted them both, for all her needs.

Luc walked into the main entrance of Alcatraz, by this time he had lost sight of Ryuu. No matter, I will find her soon enough. I should focus on collecting more people. Soon as the thought had left his head though, he smelt that smell, oooooohhhh that smell. He was, to his credit, able to resist for a while, reasoning that out here is the foyer was where he needed to be. But that scent was persistent, clogging his nose and obfuscating his other senses. He gazed at the auditorium, torn between better reason and the smell of pure desire pervading the air. The sound of his cane tapping the floor could be heard bouncing off the walls of the otherwise silent room, as his brain was working in a murky sort of overdrive, at least the parts that were capable of focusing were. He glanced at Suzie, while he was aware that she had followed him up it was only now dawning on him there were indeed two of them. Even if they did come out to mingle while he was otherwise preoccupied he could still have someone manning the room.

He turned towards Suzie, "I have to attend to something, can you stay here? Pretty soon people will be streaming out of there," he pointed at the door to the auditorium, "I need you to find us someone...intriguing, someone worth our while, who can really help our family, our pack." With a smile and a nod to convey that he trusted her to do this, he turned away and began to follow the trail of scent. It led him down a hallway, as he seemed to be getting closer to the source of the smell he could faintly hear a radio playing.

♪ I can smell your scent for miles♪

The scent and the music seemed to be coming from the same room, the door already ajar he pushed open with his cane. Oh yes, this was the source.

♪ But you can't stay away from me♪

The scene before him shocked him. Sure he had suspicions about it, but having suspicions and seeing it for yourself are very different things.

♪Hunt you down eat you alive ♪

She didn't seem to see him just yet, her mind was elsewhere. The sight of human flesh was not a good one, it was fairly frightening. Bringing back memories that he would rather forget. But still, he could not look away.

♪I've been hypnotized
The city's your playground,
I watch you take a bite

Past the blood and guts the there was an undeniable beauty in it. Watching her as she feasted, a pure expression of desire and even lust. It was intoxicating. He didn't want to interrupt this intimate moment.

Songs used:

Ryoko Lee Ryoko Lee
h2h0e h2h0e

She turned. She saw Luc. And she smiled.
What happened next she had no idea- but it is depicted as follows.
SOME CONTENT MAY NOT BE SUITED FOR YOUNGER VIEWERS.
THE FOLLOWING CONTENT IS GRAPHIC- VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.
A Angelus
The love is hereee

She walked forward, and, she realized she was covered in blood. That wasn't a problem. Ryuu unzipped her jumpsuit, letting it drop and stepping it over it. She wasn't naked, but she was covered by a lacy bra and matching underwear, the color of crimson. It suited her, like she wore red velvet blood drizzled over her curves.
Closer inspection revealed she had many tattoos- her arms were covered in two sleeves, and a tatoo beneath her breasts.

She was quite a beautiful sight- her breasts concealed, but not her curves- the outline covered by the jumpsuit did no justice- she was stunning. An hourglass figure, her head tilted, a mischievous smile pulling up those lips into a perfect curve, her tongue darting out to lick her lips for one last taste of the man she had eaten. She sighed, but let the scent linger behind her teeth- cleansing the scent and taste of blood.

♬Boy you’re perfect, I see it in your eyes
You wanna have this, don’t you realize
Infatuated, with a little taste
Boy you’re perfect
(Don't think you can escape)♬

Ryuu walked forward, the rhythmic swaying of her hips hypnotizing, and she pressed her curves against his firm body, arms around his neck, looking up at him with lustful eyes. Her scent enveloped them, and came strongly on her breath... And she kissed him.

It wasn't a soft kiss, or an innocent kiss- it was powerful. Chest to chest, heart to heart- her lips parted and then widening, her tongue doing wonders. She lifted one leg, wrapping it around his waist, using the other for support; one hand resting on his chest, the other on his side. Her saliva was entering his bloodstream- and she knew the affects.

When she pulled her mouth away for a moment, she bit his bottom lip, and opened her eyes.

"Your move, lover boy..." She muttered, voice filled with intense desire.

♬I wanna see it, wanna feel your love
I wanna touch it, I’ll never have enough
Boy I love you, you’re my little steal
Boy you’re perfect
(And I'll kill those other girls you seem to love)♬

I want your everything
Every single part of you
(If you think you can fuck with me)
(You’re going to lose)
I want to taste your love
Anything you want to do
(And I’ll kill you if you try to run)
(You’re mine and mine alone)

Last edited:
Suzie nodded and waited where she had been told. "I wonder where he is going!" she said aloud. She suddenly felt an overwhelming feeling of desire, having used her power. It was drawing her somewhere, she didn't know where she was going but she followed, knowing she would find something that her mamma wanted.

As she ran down the corridors, the feeling only got stronger. She was going in the right direction. She knew her mama wanted this, deep down in her heart. She paused for a moment. Or was it... She shook the thought out of her mind and continued down the corridors.

She vaguely heard screaming, coming from the auditorium, but she didn't process it until later. She also didn't care. She had found the source of the feeling. She found the door open and two people inside. "Oh, I see things are developing!" She laughed a maniacal laugh and walked inside, closing the door. "We have to keep this private, don't we?" she implied, as an explanation for the door.

Lucious sighed, shrugging. “I’d much rather see the new meat in class. Plus we wouldn’t have to hear the cheesy lying the quote in quote professors say to reassure us.” Lucious then chuckles, stealing one of the halfs from Break while quickly stuffining it into his mouth. “You want to spy them out though while they are on their tour? They should be going there soonish.”
Zayne1694 Zayne1694

Break
Interactions: Lucious ( vielpotato vielpotato )
Mentions: Suzuya ( h2h0e h2h0e )

Break frowned lightly when Lucious took a slice of his bread, but couldn't help but smile at his chuckle. He listened to his words and nodded in agreement. That's all these doctors where about. Lying, filling heads with false promises, and false "cures" to their curses. He believed that was what Collins said to him when he first got there. That they were here to have their curses, cured. Break laughed at the horrible excuse for a lie. "I guess we could join the tour. Just to see how some of them react." He retorted and took a sip of his coffee, closing his eye at the wonderful taste. They were almost to the main building when he opened his eye once more, and he noticed someone standing near the doors. Break nudged Lucious in the ribs with his elbow and nodded towards the person. "Looks like there's one now. Did they get out of the auditorium early? That doesn't seem like the doctors." He questioned and walked closer to the person. But before they could reach the person, they ran off. Break turned to Lucious. "Should we follow them?"

Dr. Howard
Interactions: None
Mentions: Nurse Marisol ( Ryoko Lee Ryoko Lee ) Dr. Loic ( A A Bottle of Memories )

The Dean had slipped out once Dr. Collins started his introductions. He wasn't trying to be rude or anything, plus he knew that Loic could handle anything that needed to be handled. He would call for him if he was needed. He made his way to his office to look at his notes and come up with a plan on to how this year was going to go. Finally making it to his office, he unlocked the door and shut it behind him. He leaned his cane up against one of the chairs in front of his desk and he sat down. He wouldn't know in full detail until he had all of the students packets that were supposed to be collected by Loic, but he could get a vague idea of what medication he would need to call the hospital about if they didn't already have them at the school. Reading through the papers, he smirked lightly.

"Klonopin, Lithium, Hydroxzine, Sertarline, Ativan, Carbamazepine, various tranquilizers. High doses of trazidone, gabapentin, xanax, and ambien. My, my these children have the whole pharmacy in their charts. I suppose I'll have to definitely get Nurse Marisol and Loic together to figure out all the doses for each patient once they go through the packets."

“I suppose we mind as well. Cannot have anyone putting the captors upset for them doing something.” Lucious comments, as he takes a sip of the coffee as it still was a tad too hot for him. Letting Break lead towards the person, Lucious started to turn his ‘radar’ on for the person’s fear..
Zayne1694 Zayne1694
h2h0e h2h0e

He was found out, she turned to him and smiled. He was strangely unbothered by her bloodsoaked uniform, though its removal was a definite improvement. His eyes traced her curves, taking in every little bit of detail, observing every square inch of her beautiful body. He needed her. Right now.

He wrapped his arms around her waist as she pushed her supple body against his and stared deeply into her lustful eyes. If did have any willpower at this point, it vanished when she kissed him. He pulled her closer, their bodies melting together and pressed his mouth hard against hers, almost as if he was trying to consume her. His hand caressed the leg wrapped around him

Your move, lover boy

♪ Girl taste my love every single last drop
Won't be satisfied baby till you begging me to stop♪

That was all the encouragement he needed. He hoisted her up onto the desk and pressed his mouth against hers. He unbuttoned his shirt and pants with one hand, the other never leaving her body. He pushed her flat against the desk and pressed his body against hers, skin to skin, sweat mixing with sweat. And faded to black.

♪ They say when they hear my voice it's like promethazine
They fiend when I make em moist drippin' through they jeans
So I slurp em up and don't stop until they clean
Shawty gettin rough
She cut me don't give a fuck ♪

♪ Shades of Yuno Gasai she drug then tie me up
Good thing I'm a savage so senpai always manage
Flip up the script leave her pinned down to the mattress
Ecchi till I die these imoutos call me senpai
Girl I'm yandere suck your blood till it runs dry ♪

Interacting: Ryoko Lee Ryoko Lee

Nearby I guess: h2h0e h2h0e Zayne1694 Zayne1694 vielpotato vielpotato

"And who might you be? Could you be yet another target?" She then realized her mama didn't want him dead, she wanted him alive. He could be useful. In what way, she didn't know at the moment. Her stomach growled. "Whoever you are, it would be best for you to just leave me be. I have... business to attend to, yes I do!" With that she got the hell out of that room. She needed to find some food.
( vielpotato vielpotato Ryoko Lee Ryoko Lee A Angelus )

Anaïs Munroe
「Why can’t I be okay? 」

Anaïs turned her attention to the stage once a few people walked on. She assumed that the man speaking was the one in charge. Anaïs listened as the staff spoke. She was relieved that they’d be getting a trip into town. Hopefully the things that she wanted were approved. Anaïs ran a hand through her wild hair. Nurse Marisol seemed to be preoccupied with something else. Anaïs would have liked to talk to one of the doctors. She took comfort in the fact that they all seemed nice enough. Anaïs stood up, intent on speaking with one of them. The young girl paused once someone grabbed her arm rather roughly. Anaïs yelped in surprise, unintentionally sending a serge of her power through the person. Anaïs looked to see another patient. There was a look of confusion on their face and a bit of drool falling from their open mouth. Anaïs quickly moved away.

Mentions: Marisol Ryoko Lee Ryoko Lee & The doctors
template by astraea

Ryuu lazily got dressed, a sleepy, content smile on her face. Food, then sex- then a brief nap. He was so good- in every way, which was new. She looked down on his sleeping form, and planted a kiss on his cheek, eyes now clear. The lust was gone- for he had satisfied her thirst. He was definitely a keeper.
She stepped over the corpse of the old staff, put on her jumpsuit, and left the room quietly. She could go for a shower- they had showers here, right? The girl shuddered, thinking about his lips on her, and she felt hot again.

However, her attention was quickly diverted by the sound of voices over the intercom- shopping? Dear god, could this place get any better? Beautiful boys, tasty girls, real clothes- such a step up from prison. She was eager to find her way around, and perhaps she could get some great supplies. She trusted Suzie with weapons, and Luc with planning, and she'd continue to be the strength in the equation.

Stairs- stairs. Uhg. She hated stairs, as they took a lot of time. And everything seemed reallllyyy open. Like, they had magic powers and were insane inmates, they couldn't afford a freaking locking and alarm system? It couldn't all be this easy- she had seen quite a few cameras, so she knew someone was watching. After about an hour of searching she had found out where everything was, and it was two floors- but she had yet to find the room where you could view everybody. There was more than this place was letting on- who was watching?

And what were they hiding?

Ryuu was determined to find out. Reizo had expressed they had eyes everywhere- and some main chick in charge of electronics. But as far as she could see, there was nothing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

REIZO WHITE
Has nothing to do at this moment- he was busy bandaging himself up in the Nurse's quaters.
"Stupid son of a bitch. God I hate this place sometimes- I hate keeping up that bloody facade. However, now the introductions were over, he could let loose.

Owen Wilson:

"Huuggghhhhhh....zzzzzzzz.....huuuuughhhhh...Ahhh!!!" Owen Wilson was awakened by a hefty folder being flung at his chest. He looked up, squinting through sleep filled eyes, to see his number two looking very cross.

"Enjoy your nap? Good. You have to give that tour in 10 minutes," she sighed and turned away to get back to her own mountain of work since she seemed to have to do both of their jobs.

"Wow, okay, no need to be so crabby about it." he flipped through the file, it was mostly just basic information on the building and some pages on the new students. He glanced up at his computer monitors that displayed most of the facilities, "Whoa now!" In the top right corner, he spied something disturbing and horrid, he couldn't believe it. Someone had put a pornographic film on his computer. He watched a blonde put on a prison jumpsuit, it must be the end of the picture. He exited out of that screen effectively shutting off that camera, not seeing the dead body at all, and stood up to make a quick announcement. "Okay, just wow. Can we try to cut down on the pornography at work fellas? This is an institution of learning and healing, NOT a whore house." he shook his head and made his way to the auditorium.

He saw the students gathered outside the auditorium, seeming to be looking for whoever was suppose to be in charge. He cleared his throat and activated his powers so the people in the auditorium could hear him too. "Okay, gather round children, gather round. "Wow, there are a lot of you. New students with me, please. Returning students, I am happy to announce that you are free to go about your day." He waited until it looked like he had everybody before beginning the first leg of the tour.

"Right now, you guys are in the main building, this is where all the action happens. You all are already familiar with the auditorium, that's the room you were just in. We use it for our assemblies, political rallies, concerts, stage productions and many other fun events! Behind you are the back doors, these are always unlocked." He motioned to the set of heavy metal doors in the front of the building, "These front doors are always going to be locked, the doctors don't want anyone to escape treatment, or for anyone unwelcome to come in." He took a deep breath, this was more talking than he expected.

"Directly behind me is the nurse's office, they just love visitors, so stop by as often as you can. It'll make them happy. Across from that is the Dean's office he's usually in there drinking alone, but he always offers his visitors a glass." He checked to make sure everybody was still with him. "Down the hall from that, we have teacher offices and lounge. There is staff here 24/7, they even sleep in here. Every room is labeled, so if I've lost you don't fret. There are also two maps of the building on this floor just over....." he scanned the room for them before pointing to a spot near the auditorium.

351471-88a6f2e3778a480a495c383c255e0177.jpg
351472-9a3e3b020a9e5639fce95e8981593927.jpg

"Last on this floor is the gymnasium, don't go in there, you'll probably die." he led them up a set of stairs to the second floor. He was getting tired of all this talking, but it was good training for when he started filming. "Wow, it's okay almost done. Up here we have a library for the boring books you'll use for class." He brought everyone to the middle of the floor, "We also have five classrooms and a science lab. You'll each be assigned a classroom based on something, your age I think. They can also make special accommodations for those of you who needed it. But all science classes will be in the labs and all music classes in the music room. Anybody can get into the music room at any time, but we lock everything else when not in use. Now there are some rules to follow when in the music room. Rule one: Don't remove the instruments from the room unless Ms. Azikiwe says you can do so. Rule two: Don't break the instruments." He remembered Tilly giving him a third rule, he just couldn't remember what it was, he was just happy to be done with the first leg of the tour. He didn't know how Nurse Tilly did it all. "Now follow me to the dorms.

The walk to the dorms wasn't too long and before they knew it, everyone was staring up at a dingy brick building. "This is your new home. On the first floor, we have the cool library with much better books and some fanfiction as well. If you can't find a good book then ask one the staff and they may be able to get it for you. Just don't ask Dr.Rabbit, he's kind of a dick. You can also find board games here." He led them over to two stainless steel doors, upon opening them he immediately let them swing shut, "Oh wow, that smells gooooood. I can't show you now, but in there is the kitchen, after the tour, you'll get a yummy brunch served in the dining hall on this floor." As he only had food on his mind at this point, he hurried through the rest of the tour. "Upstairs are the rooms, and on each floor, there is a radio-CD combo. If you act up you can lose the privilege to use these. The doors lock at 9 pm exactly, you'll need a staff member to get in or out after that. What else?" his eyes kept wandering to the kitchen. "Oh right! You have unrestricted access to the kitchen until 10, and you'll have to cook for yourselves most days. Now if you go check in with the staff members here they will give you your room assignments, they should already have beds in them. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to go to the kitchen to help um..... expedite as Cheif Gordon Ramsey would say, the food." With that, he disappeared into the kitchen and began to "sample" the food.

interacting with: Zayne1694 Zayne1694 A A Bottle of Memories Ryoko Lee Ryoko Lee vielpotato vielpotato erzulie erzulie JakRipper25 JakRipper25 Natural Flavour Natural Flavour The Tragic Hero The Tragic Hero Ilry the Dark Sage Ilry the Dark Sage Angelofwishes7 Angelofwishes7 WillfulWren WillfulWren xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx h2h0e h2h0e
(he was using his powers so everybody heard at least half the tour, depending on what building they were in.)

Amelia
Amelia soon caught her breath and was able to calm down, as soon as she did she took her attention away from the stage, no longer caring what was being said nor who was speaking. Instead, she found herself looking around the auditorium at the different people and what they were doing. Of course, some of those students she was looking at were non-existent and were just figments of her imagination, but some stood out more than others. Those were the actual students and the few ghosts in the room.

Amelia found herself watching the poor girl trying to get the attention of the nurse and she frowned as she watched her continuing to make multiple attempts. She felt herself wanting to comfort the poor girl but paused as she saw two other figures standing away from the rest of the students in the corner of the auditorium. She began to wonder what they were doing here and the more she watched them, the more she felt drawn to speak with them.

She instinctively stood, wanting to interact with one, if not all of them, but as soon as she did and took a step toward one, the tour of the facility began. Instead of doing as she originally wished to do, which was speaking to one of the figures, she found herself being toured around the building, but not particularly enjoying it because her mind was now racing and filled with curiosity. She sighed and kept her eyes open, watching for the right moment to walk over to one of the ghost students and speak or interact with them.

McKenna Lily
Mentions: Ryoko Lee Ryoko Lee (Reizo and Ryuu)

McKenna wandered a little ways behind the group, disinterested in the tour. One glance at each room would be enough for her to remember it basically forever. Her gift did make it difficult to enjoy exploring.
Then the group neared the kitchen, and the tour ended. Ahhhh, food. I'm so hungry! After the frightening events of meeting Reizo, Ryuu, and all the things that came with meeting those individuals, McKenna was famished. She kind of hoped she'd never see either of them again, although that was unrealistic. Unless Ryuu ate Reizo and then went to jail for cannibalism, she'd likely be seeing them both again soon.
The only part of the tour that had particularly interested McKenna found itself replayed in her mind. You have unrestricted access to the kitchen until 10.... This would make it easier to follow through with her plan, right?
But McKenna wasn't so sure she wanted to die, now. Half of her had called for a retry at life. Fine. I'll just cut myself then. That seemed to satisfy her other half, and then she found herself watching the other kids. People were more interesting to watch than lifeless objects. People moved and changed, while walls and ceilings didn't.

Luc:

Luc began to stir and watched Ryuu put on her jumpsuit before leaving. His was pretty content to just lay there until he turned his head and saw the body. He cursed silently to himself. With a groan, he pushed himself up off the desk and picked up his cane. He couldn't just leave the body here for someone to find. If his leg was better he'd push it out the window and deal with it later.

When your dreams all fail and the ones we hail
Are the worst of all and the blood's run stale

I'll have to talk to here about cleaning up after herself. And not killing people who don't deserve it.

I want to hide the truth, I want to shelter you
But with the beast inside, there's nowhere we can hide

He didn't bother to put his clothes on just yet, to keep blood off of them. He grabbed the corpse by the ankles, his ankles he was a person at one point, and dragged him to the closet. After moving removing several items from the closet, Luc shoved the body in. He hid it behind a bevy of sundry items. Later tonight he'll have to come out and get it.

I'll get Ryuu to carry it. Digging the hole will give us time to talk.

He grabbed the meager cleaning supplies available, with amounted to a brush broom and half a bottle of what smelt like bleach. It wasn't ideal, but this wasn't the first murder scene he had cleaned. In all, it took him a half hour to get everything cleaned up. He put on the rest of his clothes on, turned off the radio, and left the room.

Judging by Owen Wilson's voice, they were moving on to the dorm portion of the tour, which meant brunch was coming up soon. Hopefully, Suzie found them someone to bring into the fold. He made his way to the dining hall, a lot on his mind.
Mentions: @Ryoko Lee(Ryuu) h2h0e h2h0e
Interacting: None(He's open in the dining hall.)

Dr.Stein:

Dr.Stein left the auditorium, Owen Wilson's voice in his ears. He tried to block out the voice as he entered his office. There wasn't much he could do until Dr.Collins or the nurse started sending people his way, which wouldn't be for a bit. Out of curiosity, he pulled the files for the cannibals. Since there were three of them he couldn't be sure which one it was, so he started reading all of them. Of course, since they all had a violent sort of history, that did not really narrow it down for him. He had it narrowed down to either Artemis-Ryuu or Scarlett Felis. They seemed to be the more physical of the three and would have a better chance of taking on Reizo.
Mentions: @Ryoko Lee(Reizo, Ryuu), WillfulWren WillfulWren , h2h0e h2h0e , A A Bottle of Memories (Dr.Collins)
Interacting: none, also open

Adrian had been listening very quietly at the back of the group on tour. He had tried to stay with his only friend, Lilith, but she appeared to have wandered off. The tour bored him, though the information was useful. To his surprise, many of the doors and locks he had seen were made of metal, meaning he had several more options open if he wished to pursue them. He wondered why he'd bother with even thinking such things. He was here because he was a monster, unsafe for the public. He sighed inwardly and looked around the room, wondering if he could find Lilith again, or if someone new would be able to keep him some company. Anything to note be alone with himself was a true blessing at this point.

Break
Interactions: Lucious ( vielpotato vielpotato ) Suzie ( h2h0e h2h0e )
Mentions: Lilith ( A A Bottle of Memories )

Break was about to go after the girl when he saw the rest of the newbies pouring out of the auditorium. He sighed and looked back at Lucious. "It seems like we are going to wait to see what this one was up too." He couldn't help the venom laced in his words. He knew something was going on and he knew it was happening in one of the slightly older electronic rooms, since all that was back that was that and storage rooms and some offices. He knew this from last year. He narrowed his eye at the girl before moving against the wall for the group to pass by and for them to join shortly after. Upon seeing on who was giving the tour, he rolled his eye. He didn't understand why Owen Wilson was still here, or alive for that matter, with the way he pissed everyone off. He sighed and joined the back of the group catching sight of Lilith and tapping her on the shoulder to get her attention.

Following Break to the group as well, nodding to Break’s comment with a slight chuckle as well. Noting the woman Break tapped at, Lucious bashed an eye a few times. His eyes faded into a hollow black, as Lucious peared inside the woman’s head for a certain fear.. Again looking over to the group, Lucious saw another child seperating from the group who happened to be staring over in this general direction. Peering into their head as well, Lucious searched.
Zayne1694 Zayne1694 A A Bottle of Memories A Angelus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back