Alaric Kage

Coyote Hart

Misguideful Moniker
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
 [SIZE=14.666666666666666px]
nM1abzbLii7CvoPKzjCslWw2laM-lQ7JKbCKuj0WKC_v-Q7XktcnrZE_B3bCKPuqiZkKNMVybUM1e1SaPEEz7L6voQHslqZggDbQH22bA_3G7MVD_onKUY2g6aEqc-I3210vEbtb
[/SIZE]

((Painful as hell trying to find an image that is not grainy. Ended up editing it myself to make it look a little better))

Name: Alaric Kage

Age at time of death: 15

Personality: Surprisingly kindhearted and charismatic, however, this is one of the few psychopathic traits Alaric has (the kindness and charisma are fake). He has a sadistic nature, enjoying seeing people suffer for long periods of time.

Sigil:
b996ecd846fbc8dd83d75794fc101b21.jpg
 (Worn under his right eye

Magic: 

• Telekinesis: Able to move objects around, except ones that have great momentum, at which he can slow down the movement, or stop it all the way He can also fly for a short amount of time, and at a very slow speed
  • Vampiric feast: Alaric seems to have created a unquenchable thirst for blood, and has gained large fangs for his thirst

Bio: Alaric was born in the late middle ages in Elizabethan England. He was lucky enough to be in a high-middle class family, but he spent his life doing wrongful acts, like drowning kittens, joining a blood drinking cult, and committing several murders (once, he did it to a magician, which is the reason he gets his telekinesis powers). Alaric was careful not to let anyone realize that he had been committing murder. The magician was levitating an anvil, and Alaric cut the string tied to the anvil to make it float to let it fall on the magician. He drowns the kittens in the sewers. However, he became sloppy, and he was caught red handed when he tried to kill a nobleman. At the age of 15, he was put to death by being thrown into a well. He floated, so the water "denied" him and he was beheaded.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've made the bio two sentences longer. I've never been good with biographies, sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back