Akumu Elliott Alaois

Dire Wolf Devil

𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭 𝓔𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻.
(This is my non-evil OC, who will lead up to introducing the main villain.)

Name: Akumu Elliott Alaois (last name used to be Phantomfang)

Appearance: (More human-like form.)

edited_1472278383535.jpg

(Didn't draw this one, but this is his Nightmare/Shadow Wolf Form. I'll draw it later. It roughly looks like this, but with purple eyes and pointier ears.)

Without wings.png

(His normal wolf form will also be posted once I draw it.)

Species: Nightmare Shadow Wolf

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Height: 6'

Title: Prince of Nightmares

Weapons: A walking stick that doubles as a sword - and it is also an umbrella.

Personality: He lacks personality, and emotion. Well... It would seem that way, anyway. His stare is so blank, and cold... and that is just his normal expression. Nevertheless, he is still overly protective of his family, and he isn't afraid to kill anyone to do so.

+ Meat
+ Apples
+ Alcohol
+ Researching for information.

Dislikes: - People. (Just like his sister. Malvo isn't too fond of people, either)
- Paperwork (Though, he needs to do it anyway.)
- People hurting his family.
- War
- Breaking his glasses.

Bio: This is the Nightmare version of Akumu, thus making him Malvo's older sibling. He spends most of his time behind a desk, working on the papers his father tells him to do - and he also manages the quests/cases of the area.

Looking at their non-Nightmare sides, both Akumu and Malvo had a pretty traumatic time growing up - full of abuse and neglect by their biological mother. It wasn't until Adrian and Zuzana adopted them both as per request of Loki - the God of Mischief. (Who is Dei-Loki's biological father, so it only stands to reason that Loki is Malvo's biological father.)

Just like their non-Nightmare sides, Nightmare Adrian is Nightmare Akumu's biological father, as he found this out when he was 17. Still, Malvo and Akumu share the same biological mother.

Etc: - Doesn't trust anyone else outside of the family.

(A lot more to be added soon.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back