Akoya Simmons (Devious's dude)

Devious Dilbert

Double the D, double the fun.

(W.I.P.)

Akoya ---

AKFJSKF.jpg

Human   |   Male   |   21

Identifying Details:

Standing at 5' 11, and weighing around 175-ish lbs, Akoya is of around a light-average build.

The dimmer the light, the darker the hue of his hair to the eye. He insists that it is actually a very deep brunette that could be- and very easily- mistaken by many as black. He will assure you though- if you happen to mislabel his hair color, that it is in fact a dark, menacing brown. His eyes, less deceitful, are of a lighter shade of the same color. And just like the precious gemstone that he was named after, he possesses pearly white skin.

Personality:

"Here is the only truth that you'll ever need to remember: stupid people exist so that we can be smart."

Hyperboles: Akoya's favorite thing. Well- Favorite may be a bit of an exaggeration. He likes them... a lot. He also uses them... quite frequently.

"I only exaggerate because life isn't one big joke like I want it to be."

Woooh! Got real there for a second, Akoya!

Akoya is generally friendly, and he enjoys company and socializing; establishing and building on friendships is actually a priority of his purely out of the desire to be liked by many and possess a wide pool of friends, acquaintances, and family. Having more people in your life means more people being able to help you out when you need it. A sort of alliance system- is what he sees it as. Though, he genuinely cares about each connection, even if he may use a person just a little every now and then.

"No harm done! As a species, we've only survived off of the aid of each other!"

A desire to be liked does not make him a pushover. While a bit submissive in nature, he does not compromise his own self respect for the admiration of another. A man must have strong allegiance to his own morals, views, and sense of self! Do not bow to anyone! Confidence is key!

"Yes! I concur!"

However! Confidence can be a hard one to hook. Deep down inside, it's what the guy struggles with the most. It's a terrible flaw of his, and always has been. A lack of confidence in oneself can bring out the worst in us, including our cowardice, and it can be hard to function properly and/or productively when plagued with doubt. It is this that can make him miss out on opportunities because of his inclination to retreat and enter a standstill when certain situations arise that intimidate or challenge him. And when this occurs, he constantly must remind himself that 'Confidence is key!' Don't give up!

"Yeah-well... It's true."

In all seriousness, despite his wacky humor and preference for lightheartedness, Akoya is human more than anything else. Certain issues demand serious attention and attitudes. All jokes aside, Akoya is compassionate and empathetic. He is not a risk taker, and on a more somber note, he is unafraid- although reluctant- to admit to his faults, screw ups, and even his most pride-diminishing moments. Acknowledging your faults and admitting to them is the first step to bettering oneself.

"That's mostly right. I'll admit to anything that's true- er- except to things that could get me jailed...?"

History:

(W.I.P. with WolfsbaneRain  :smile4: )

Other:

Sun sign: Sagittarius

Currently resides in Haulden as a regular citizen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back