Akira Notaru

DennisR

ADVENT
Name: Akira Notaru

Height: 1.95 (I don't know the american system)

Appearence:  /monthly_2016_08/bab8bf75dcc1ce4eb120c482baa789e1.jpg.d2fc87594d1489ba110bb9bd50dea36f.jpg

Personality: Caring, Respectfull,Calm

Motivation: Searches ways to delete viruses better and quicker.

Quote: ''I fight for justice even if i have to give my life for it!''

PET Apearence:  /monthly_2016_08/received_1067000073376217.jpeg.4d9fa1cf152ee005727831d6d340e176.jpeg 

Bio: Akira grew up with his parents in Japan. Due a war between the military and terrorists his family was forced to move to Neo-America when he was 3 years old, speaking not a single word english he quickly was placed for adoption because his parents weren't able to teach him. Akira was lucky to grow up with a sweet and caring family because most families abused their adopted children back then. His adopted father was an Net Saviour back in his childhood, telling stories to Akira how he dealt with gangs and what not. But Sadly on one night the hospital called telling Akira and his adopted mother that his husband had been brutally abused by a gang of criminals. Allas they arived at the hospital seeing him being held asleep. Akira was desperate as he slowly saw him pass away. At that moment Akira knew what his destiny would be: Become a Net Saviour to protect his dear ones.

Akira began his training on the age of only 12 years old.After his training with the Officials he was promoted as Net Savior that searching and aresting criminals causing mischief on the Net. Unfortuntantly one of his best friends was involved in one of the last Dark Syndicate projects involving Dark Chips that were meant to be destroyed. After he and a squad of Officials took care of it he retired for 3 years until he met Raveman.Exe, a stray Navi abadoned and half broken. Akira fixed him and found out the Navi was being attacked by criminals. Akira made a decision and decided to build Raveman into his own personal Navi to team up and finish what they started: Serve justice!

Navi name: Raveman.exe

Navi Apearence: 
akkiken___raveman_exe_by_higure_san-d6nbbzi.jpg

Navi Personality: Rave as he likes to call himself wasn't normally a virusbuster to begin with. Akira found him almost completely deleted as bits of him were glitching out. Luckily Akira had blueprints laying in his desk similiar to another Navi that also fought against crime. This Navi belonged to (DATA UKNOWN) Whoever created him had the design kept laying around in case someone needed them thus the creation of Raveman's new design.

Navi Gender: Male

Navi Height: 1.70

Navi Symbol: (Shown above)

Hp: 20

Physical Attack: 10

Physical Defense: 10

Energy Atack: 20

Energy Defense: 20

Speed: 20

Unused Skill Points: 0

Default Weapon Apearence: His trusty Rave Saber that acts as a longsword with a special atribute.

Description: Uses a wide beam for far of. Upclose deals bleed damage a.k.a cyber bleeding that causes damage whenever his enemy moves.

Default Weapon Energy Damage: 3

Default Weapon Range: Close,Far.

Starter Ability: Watchfull

Last edited by a moderator:
2 things:

2 paragraph Bio

You need to choose a Starter Ability from the Battle Shop ( though will come to a point where you'll be able to have a custom ability).

Everything else I love.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back