• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Akame school for the talanted

She held all her hair in her hand and glared at the boy who gave it to her in the first place. She dropped her hair and punched him in the face and went to walk to the trash can, throwing her hair away. Yeah I freaking punched him, so what? She thought and went to her music and cello putting her feet in her desk. @Astaroth Suzumiya

Graves look at his lil sister "sure u can lil sis go ahead" he said as he laugh and sat down at her in a backward position as he saw the girl who cut her hair and fall down as he laugh "easy bavk there~" he said as he look back at the girl w the glasses and he made grin "thats good ... perfect" he said as he look at the male "a thanks bro all doing for a good job and rock the world ahahah" he then stop when the girl slap his face and he chuckle and stand up "why did u slap me for?" He ask her as he lift her up to her seat

@Zeldafangirl @MintPanda @TheSourPunchLime

"Hey put my down!" She squeaked and then replied, " Because you gave me your freaking chainsaw And it cut almost all my hair!!" Her eyes teared up as she looked at the long haired boy. "Wouldnt you be mad if you hair was cut to your shoulders??" She wiggled free and her boots hit the floor with a loud *click*. She then sat back down and stroked her short hair. She the gathered her things and asked, "What is next period?"@Astaroth Suzumiya

Last edited by a moderator:
Yukki just looked at her" he would actually" she say as she was braiding her brother hair as she smiled she loved braiding her brother hair as she smiled @Astaroth Suzumiya

Graves look at her as he laugh and sit down the table as he grab her close to her and wiping her tears "you know u are an idiot for turning my chainsaw on and no if my hair was cut to my shoulders" he pause and laugh "ill just give them to the children with cancer... u know something like that what was it called?" he said as he made a dark grin and laugh as "i actually thought short hair looks good at u. oh well" he said as he let her go and laugh going to his lil sister "u can braid my hair now lil sis" he said as he sat to a chair and smile.

@MintPanda @Zeldafangirl

Yukki just smiled as she watched them" yay" she say as she was braiding her Britney hair" yay lets get started" she sah braiding her Brother hair having fun @Astaroth Suzumiya

"Do I look like I know how to work a chain-saw?!?" She said and listened as he talked about donating it. When he said it looked good she blushed then shook out of it and smiled sheepishly. "Since your SOOO genourus with your hair how about we cut it now to donate it. I know a hospital we can drop it off at that's not too far from here that treats cancer patients.." She looked over at him. @Astaroth Suzumiya @Zeldafangirl

Graves look at her as he laugh "i would love to but now my sister need it yet since u mention me about it " he grab her hair in the floor that was behind his seat "how about we offer this instead" he said laughing at her "wouldn't that be fun" he said as he look at his lil sister "you should brush my hair first lil sis" he said as he look back at her with a wide smile "well this would take long want me to braid u too?" he ask as he wink at her and chuckle.

@MintPanda @Zeldafangirl

"Okay... Fine." She said and took her hair out of his hands. She then slung it around her neck and asked, "You can braid?" She was suprised and looked at him.

Graves nodded with a laugh "yeah lil sis keep braiding my hair and i do her the same so...yeah!"ha pause and fix his gloves" isnt it that obvious or your just plain innocent right sis?" he said as he laugh and take his chainsaw placing it into the ground beside him.

@MintPanda @Zeldafangirl

Last edited by a moderator:
Asuka walked over and sat next to him. She was hesitant but then asked, "What braids do you know?" She twiddled her hair and looked at him. @Astaroth Suzumiya (writers block >~<))

"fish tail, Flower braid anything..." he stop and smile as he remember those times and continue "well my sister really makes me look at the internet when she visit me in the asylum" he said as he laugh darkly "thoe i did practice braiding for her... even chop off nurses heads just to get it right... sadly they turn into skulls" he spoke coldly as he laugh "dont worry im not gonna do it on you." he assure her with a pat in the shoulder.

@MintPanda @Zeldafangirl

She froze and when he said he wasn't going to do that to her she sighed and then looked at frost. "I'm Asuka by the way.." She said and then faced back to the nurse killer. "Go ahead and braid however you like.." She said and then turned to face away from him. She looked at Frost once more and asked, "What do you play? Or do you sing?" @TheSourPunchLime @Astaroth Suzumiya

[QUOTE="Astaroth Suzumiya](Writers block ? Wut does that mean? xD )

[/QUOTE]
Can't think of anything to post or write)))

Yukki just sighed as she start to pout as she kept braiding her brother hair as she smiled holding to her brother as she just wanted to play on the piano she finished with her brother" there big brother" she say

"I said i wasnt gonna chop your head off thoe if u chainge your mind im right over here" he said as he laugh then look at Yuki his lil sister"lil sis u have been Quite is there something wrong?" He ask her with a laugh as he lean backwards until he face her "lil sis how about introdusing me on the girl w the glasses again... ehats her name?" He ask her with a grin.

@Zeldafangirl @MintPanda

Yuki just looked at her brother" her name is akemi" she say as she took his hand and brought him over to the girl as she looked at the girl" my brother wanna say hi" she say

Astaroth Suzumiya]"I said i wasnt gonna chop your head off thoe if u chainge your mind im right over here" he said as he laugh then look at Yuki his lil sister"lil sis u have been Quite is there something wrong?" He ask her with a laugh as he lean backwards until he face her "lil sis how about introdusing me on the girl w the glasses again... ehats her name?" He ask her with a grin. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/19024-zeldafangirl/ said:
@Zeldafangirl[/URL] @MintPanda
I said he could braid t))))

Graves touch her soft hair as he hold it but suddenly. yuki, grab his hand as he grip on Asukas hair dragging her along with him. He chuckle at her lil sister then look at Akemi "a ... hey Akemi" he said as he look down and saw Asuka. Laughing at her mizery he pock her up "sorry anout that" he said with a laugh brushing her.

@MintPanda @Zeldafangirl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back