• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Akame school for the talanted

TheSourPunchLime said:
(._.) (I have been ignored)
If by me, sorry >~< @TheSourPunchLime )))

Asuka walked around the classroom, boots clicking as they hit the tile floor. Her hair dragged behind her as she hummed and looked at Posters of famous musicians and touched a poster. "I want to be just like you guys..." She mumbled and then looked at the other students. "I should probably introduce myself..." She walked up to the piano and said, "Hi. I'm Asuka. Cellist and somewhat a singer." She smirked and asked, "who are you two?"

@Zeldafangirl @TheSourPunchLime

Last edited by a moderator:
Yukki looked up" I'm Yukki" she told the girl" I'm sorry from before" she say stretching" I'm sorry" she told to her as she smiled looking around

Akane just looked at the girl" I'm Akane this is my twin sister akemi" she sah looking at her

Akemi just shy away as she just put a book to her face reading her notes she didn't know how to speak to people she was super shy @MintPanda

"It's ok..." She said and smiled. She then tapped the wood piano's side and then she picked up her braid and wrapped it around her waist. She then asked, "Who is the boy with the blue hair?" She looked at him and smiled but then shook out of it and looked back at Yukki. @Zeldafangirl

Yukki looked at the boy than to the girl as she smiled" that's frost" she say as she looked around" you forgive me but I was so rude to you" she say a bit shocked" I missed first period the bus was late" she say" big brother is late" she sighed

"Ahh... Frost..." She mumbled and chuckled. She then looked at the girl and replied, "It's really fine. We all have our bad days.." She was suprised at how much she was talking to one person and then asked, " Can you play 'All Of Me' by John Legend on the piano?" @Zeldafangirl

192161.jpg

with: @MintPanda @TheSourPunchLime

Yukki just looked at her" yup i learned it while i was at that awful place the orphanage they had a piano so i played it all the time i started playing when i was 4 now i'm 11" she say as she smiled as she placed her hands on the piano as she started playing the music as she was kinda nervous messing up her notes people watching her playing [media]

[/media]

"11?!?! I thought this was a high school!!" She looked at her wide-eyed and she listened to her play. She sang softly and smiled and when she finished she clapped and giggled as she hit one of the keys. "I use to play.... But I stopped when I was 13.." She mumbled and frowned. @TheSourPunchLime @Zeldafangirl

Graves enter inside the classroom with his cgainsaw on his back. A chain to his hand and a half mask covering his mouth. The nurses leave him as he walk inside "well hello everyone" he said upon his sweet yet cold voice as he made a wide grin under the mask.

@Zeldafangirl

Yukki saw her big brother as she smiled she loved her big brothe she just loved playing music with him" hi big brother you late" she say laughing a bit he always protected her when she was at the orphanage she just played her music

Akane just looked at the boy as she smiled" hi there" she say

Akemi just looked at the boy as she was super shy as she was just humming as she was writing a song of her own

"Sorry my dear little sister" he said as he lift up his chain and sat in her level as he put his hands around her "sorry my dear sister... looks like ive killed 4 nurse today" he said as he chuckle darkly "they forgot to wake me up... i miss u dead sister" he said as he lookata akame and akemi "greetings to u two" he said as he smile at them looking at their image he chuckle

@Zeldafangirl

"I'm not too good, but thanks.and oh.. I didn't get that.." When frost said hey, She blushed and waved to Frost before seeing A male enter. Asuka held back a scream as she saw the chain saw and watched him and listened to him talk about nurses. "Who let you bring a weapon here?!?" She said freaked out. She bit her fingernails nervously and looked at his little sister. @TheSourPunchLime @Astaroth Suzumiya @Zeldafangirl

Yuki just looked at her brother she didn't care he killed people" who gonna be your toys" she asked as she looked at him" can we play later" she say as she hugged him as she just saw the girl bite his nails she hated when her brother hut people but it was the orphanage fault" big brother did you really have to bring your chain to classroom i was having fun playing my music" she frowning a bit making her upset @Astaroth Suzumiya @MintPanda

Graves look at her lil sister as he laugh "oh dear lil sister... so did u made any friends?" he said as his eyes move to the girl who is shacking and biting her nails "not like anyone cant stop me" he said as he laugh and hold his mask pulling it as the pieces of metal start to fall "i made an agreement in the asylum that means ill be staying with u lil sis" he said as he laugh "toys... i think i already chosen some new once today" he said looking at Akemi as he look back at her lil sister "i forgot to bring my Guitar"

@MintPanda @Zeldafangirl

Yukki just looked down as she was quite for a bit" i made a friend frost" she say as she looked at the girl" i don't know who my roommate yet" she say looking at her brother as she just stretched" you forgot your guirtar oh" she say looking at him

Akemi just saw the boy was looking at weird she didn't know what was going on but something made her very scared as she sighed" what do you want why you looking at me" she say harsly

She blushed and walked around and touched his chainsaw. She shuddered and looked at him. "You can't have weapons in a freaking school." She snapped and looked at him, crossing her arms. "Just please put it away or something." She said, shaking inside. @Astaroth Suzumiya

Graves smile at her "oh nothing i just wonder u cant see without your glasses right?" he said as he look at the girl who touch his chainsaw and stand up "might just mind your business? or" he take out his chainsaw and place it in her hand witch she fall on how heavy it was "there ... now u go and hide that and bring it back to me when needed" the said as he laugh at her and break the chain from his hands and sit to her sister level "do u have a hairpin to free me?"

@Zeldafangirl @MintPanda (going to class now)

MintPanda said:
She blushed and walked around and touched his chainsaw. She shuddered and looked at him. "You can't have weapons in a freaking school." She snapped and looked at him, crossing her arms. "Just please put it away or something." She said, shaking inside. @Astaroth Suzumiya
Sorry it's not good @Astaroth Suzumiya)))

She fell back from how heavy it was and squeaked. She mumbled cuss words at him under her breath. She stood slowly with the chainsaw and started it on accident cutting her hair somehow. She turned it off and her eyes were wide as she felt the back of her head, her long hair now ronly reaching her shoulders. She dropped to the ground on her knees and slid the chainsaw by His feet. @Zeldafangirl @Astaroth Suzumiya

Yukki looked at her brother as she was thinking as she wasn't sure" um i don't know" she say as she looked at her brother" i can braid your hair big brother" she say as she smiled looking at the other students" you okay" seeing the girl from before falling on the ground

Akemi just looked at him" yeah i can't see without my glasses its hard to see without them" she say as she looked around making sure her older twin was okay she saw she was talking to someone else as she sighed' i don't like talking to people i really shy my sis is talkitive' she thought to herself

Users who are viewing this thread

Back