• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Akame school for the talanted

He looked at her and remembered her parents. He meet them once but He never really was big about them he smiled in a 'I know you secret' look and thought that she didn't look much different from her mother. His right arm had a tattoo of a blue rose his signature tattoo but he tryed to hide it

@Zeldafangirl

Akane looked at him than saw his tattoo as she smiled" hi um you know who I am" she asked as she looked at him" um I'm akane" she say to him

He smiled and nodded saying "When I was an orphan I seen your parents they helped me for a while until my adopted father came." He looked at her and thought "She's cute." He looked at his book and put it in his bag.

@Zeldafangirl

Akane just looked at him as she smiled" yeah they were caring loving parents sorry I don't like talking bout this it hurts me me and my sis loves alone no parents" she say as she look at her hands

He looked down and said "Some of us where born like this and I didn't get accepted to an orphanage I probably had a harder life than most and committed a lot of sins..." He stopped then started to look at the front the class was almost over. @Zeldafangirl

Akane just looked at him" wanna meat my twin sister sometime" she say as she smiled as she smiled

Yuki was playing the piano as she was in the piano room she was talanted she was the youngest to get in the academy she loved playing the piano her music got to all the classrooms

Akane just looked at him" huh what that noise" she asked listening to the piano music" wanna check it out" she asked

Akane just blushed a bit as he held her hand as she nodded going with him to the piano room as she smiled seeing a little girl playing the piano

Yuki saw some people walk in as she looked up as she stretched" um hi" she say shyly she just wondering why they were here maybe to her music

Yuki just looked at him" thanks I been playing since I was four I got a lot of awards like my big brother but he plays strings and he sings" she sah as she looked at him" I'm yukki I'm the youngest student here" she say

Yukki just looked at him" you two nice to meet you" she sah as she looked at the piano keys as she just smiled" wanna hear" she asked

Yukki looked at him" yiu cs. Sit with me while I play" she say as she smiled looking at him as she play her hands on the piano as she was playing twinkle little star as she was singing a little bit while plying the music

[media]

[/media]

Asuka just sat there wondering when class started. She put her cello down and watched two people talk and thought, 'They're Wasting so much time..' When they started playing twinkle little star she just watched and thought, 'Is that all she's got? He parents are famous and she gets awards for playing that while I'm memorizing MORZART!!' She huffed and then told herself 'Chill out... It's whatever..' She braided her hair, it hitting the floor as she wrote more sheet music, in the style of Beethoven. @any.one

Yuki just stretched she didn't feel like playing her more advance songs as she went to her class as she saw a girl as she saw people staring talking about her parents as she try to ignore it sitting there as she was drawing she missed her parents a lot her brother was the one who take care of her

Akane just walked in the class as she sit there watching the girl people making fun of her" hey don't" she say crossing her arms across her body

He enjoyed and looked at the girl said "You know you skipped the first period already?" He laughed then on the piano he started to play and started too sing.

[media]

[/media]
@Zeldafangirl @MintPanda

Last edited by a moderator:
She looked up at the girl. "Are you talking to me?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. She set her pencil down and organized her music. "Cause if so, I'm not talking about your parents, nor how famous you or they may be. I don't care about fame, just personality." She stated and then looked back down at her music, writing again. "Bye now." She wasn't being mean, she was stating facts. Anywho, she didn't care about if anyone likes her. Her thoughts were inturupted by the blue haired boy as he said she missed first period. "What?!!?" She squeaked and huffed. @Zeldafangirl @TheSourPunchLime

Last edited by a moderator:
Yukki looked at her glaring at the girl" whatever you not worth fighting over" she told her as she sighed' she don't anything bout me or big brother what he been through' she thought thinking back at the orphanage her brother change cause of that place

She sighed and snapped her cello case shut. 'You not worth fighting over...' She replayed in her head and snarled making a fist with her hands. She huffed and picked up her cello. She then started playing the song she wrote, eyes closing halfway through as bow hair broke off from rubbing the bow against the strings hard. When she finsished she changed a few notes and put her cello away. "When is the next class?" She asked herself

Yukki just looked at the boy as she was pouting" oh I did who cares me and big brother got here late thanks to the bus" she say as she just look at the other students

Users who are viewing this thread

Back