• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Akame school for the talanted

Texangamer

The Cutest of the Damned
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi i am your principal welcoming to Akame school for the talkanted you are accepted to this school located in Tokyo some of the students can sing some can dance we want to provide you with much education that will help you to find what carrer you want to go in to

latest

the school

280039.jpg

the classroom

1aa8c026d52336811ef2abd417579ceb.jpg

Cafteria

DormLounge.jpg

Dorm lobby

AnimeDormitory10.jpg

boy doorms

1twokp.jpg

girl dorms

DormWashRoom1.jpg~original

bathroom

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok I'll do female! Btw, my stupid new phone won't upload photos so I'll just describe in good detail lol

the twins just looked at the school as she the saw how big the school was hoping no one knew who they were from their parents " ready sister our life begin here" she told her sister" akeme just looked around she was always late for her classes as she blow her hair up (sorry sucky post but i gotta go)

Frost was in one of the classrooms singing he had an amazing voice and was playing the guitar he was singing a new song "Show you all my sins...Everything that I did!"

@Zeldafangirl

Asuka walked inside, cello in its holder in one hand music and stuff in the other. She heard someone singing and playing the guitar and was tempted to stop and listen. Oh wait, this was her class room. She walked in and shuffled to the back of the room sitting at a desk sliding the chair away from it. She unpacked her cello and plucked at the notes A-C and then got out her bow. She ran it across the strings playing, "Stay with Me" and when she finished she grinned. (Lol Idek)

Akane was late to class as she just sit in her class as she look at the others as she smiled she was excited about being here she sat next to her sister that was quite

Frost walked in the same class seeing the last desk was beside the girl he reluctantly walked up there sitting at the desk he opened his book and looked at his songs and started to write and hum to himself

@Zeldafangirl

Akane saw a boy walks by her she just smiled a bit she hoped she wasn't recognized by anyone they were famous from her parents

Users who are viewing this thread

Back