• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Akame ga Kill! (Not Accepting!) - Notes

Grimmlock

Humanity's Champion
Okay, so these aren't really notes, sorry for the misleading tab name. This tab is actually for a list of characters past who we ought to remember..... Take it away @Kayzo

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately people will die in this roleplay. It's a part of the game and though it may be sad, adds tons of new ideas to the story. Here is a list of your fallen warriors. I'll add their last words as we go on. I just need to find them somehow.

Guards:

Night Raid

Takume, Last Words: "Shit!"

Tristan, Last words: "YOU BITCH!"

Santios, Last words: (I can't say them. Too sad for me.)

"I'm letting you go don't take that lightly it's not something I do often you guards usually repulse me but you're different I would take a closer look at the side you chose"-takume's last words to Alexis

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Wait Tristan died?

[/QUOTE]
I love how NOBODY noticed/cared about that guy dying xD

~~Because I hate having to go through pages searching for the characters. I hope you don't mind me posting this here~~

Below here are the ones I'm not sure of:

-/-

If there are any corrections, just tell me. (Preferably in the OOC Chat to prevent spamming the Notes)

~~Because I hate having to go through pages searching for the characters. I hope you don't mind me posting this here~~

Below here are the ones I'm not sure of:

-/-

If there are any corrections, just tell me. (Preferably in the OOC Chat to prevent spamming the Notes)

Code:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back