Akame Ga Kill (Alternative)

Himeragi Seiker

【Suit Gang's Red + Blue Eyed Girl】《렏 안ㄷ 브뤠 에옏 길ㄹ》
Lets say this: What if Night Raid failed to defeat the prime minister and the king and they still rule?

Well, Ima leave that to ya since now we make our alternative ending to Akame Ga Kill. or something similar to that. so here's some rules...

1. Can only have 1 Imperial Arms. Unless you get my permission. And it will depend on the Imperial Arms' abilities.

2. You can be either part of the Revolutionary Army or One of the Empire's important people.

3. Please try not to aim for killing the king or the prime minister or the thread is gonna end and thats gonna suck...

4. Kill a character ONLY if you have permission from the owner of that character your about to kill

5. Create as many characters as you want. But be sure to check on them and make them active. I recommend only creating up to 6 characters.

6. Please don't try to destroy the kingdom or cause a huge ruin.

7. If you part of the Revolutionary Army, you can create your own group and have a hideout somewhere outside or in the kingdom's walls.

8. PLEASE DONT MAKE YOUR IMPERIAL ARMS TOO OP. If they are meant to be OP, tell me first so I may approve whether you can use it or not.

9. Oh and also get hit once in awhile in a fight. Don't be like dodging everything or thats no fun.

10. Romance is allowed. But dont get too erotic on those things. Take that kind of stuff somewhere else. Like conversation.

11. If your one of the Empire's important politicians or people, dont cause too much destruction.

12. Have fun~

Oh and the Kingdom's security doubled.

Daniel reaving] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23570-himeragiseiker/ said:
@HimeragiSeiker[/URL] i wanted to ask if we could reboot this?
sure. if you wish o-o and waiting on the reply in FHS xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back