• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Akame Ga Kill: A New Era (Still Accepting!)

Hey now, I'm a little rusty on Akame (Seeing as how the series kind of dropped off for me post episode 17) but I'm interested in joining this. Question though, there isn't anything in the overview, so, what's the setting? The usual X Years later gig?

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]Hey now, I'm a little rusty on Akame (Seeing as how the series kind of dropped off for me post episode 17) but I'm interested in joining this. Question though, there isn't anything in the overview, so, what's the setting? The usual X Years later gig?

[/QUOTE]
The overview will most definitely be up today, I've been busy lately with personal stuff so I haven't gotten to it just yet.

It takes place five (or ten) years after the anime, and the overall setting is pretty much the whole empire~

Everything should be explained in more detail in the overview when it's up~

I like how there is 9 people watching this thread but only 4 characters are created .-.

I like how Kirigiri is still named Kirigiri.

lol ur father ded by terminal velocity

EDIT: also lol no naegi to help her get over everything now

simj22 said:
I like how Kirigiri is still named Kirigiri.
lol ur father ded by terminal velocity

EDIT: also lol no naegi to help her get over everything now
Got to stick with the classics plus I was too l lazy to make a new name

simj22 said:
also lol no naegi to help her get over everything now
Plus she doesnt need Naegi :P

The overview is finally up!

I apologise for the LOOOONNGG wait, I have been pretty busy lately~

It may not be the best at the moment, I do intend on improving it~ But then at least it's actually up xD

On that note however, I think I'll start this officially either Saturday Or Sunday, probably on Sunday as I'm busy for the rest of week. But if I need to start it earlier or later for you guys I will, I don't mind~

So at least this gives people time to make their characters before it starts~

But m-muh hope

LeSoraAmari said:
He was quick to declare every living person be them adult or child a criminal, and charged them with treason, which meant that they would be killed for their "acts"
Is there a precedent to this? What drove him to declare this? And if 'every living person' was a traitor, who would remain to serve him? Why would he hire any living person to be his aides?

That was actually a mistake on my behalf, thank you for pointing this out, I have just edited it so now it should make more sense~ @simj22

Hey, still room for one more? I'll probably finish up the anime since I stopped early on, but it shouldn't be too long and should be done by the deadline. I also plan on making a character of the Empire since there aren't many of those at the moment.

Muahahahaha more minions for fodder Ah, most excellent, new team mates! I do hope we can work together in an efficient and constructive way and form a close relationship as a family.

I look forward to seeing what exactly my team-mate will be like, then I can work on Crushing them like an ant some synergy! So we can wipe those cruel little rebels off the planet.

There's no fun in destroying a rebellion without a little extra thrown into the fun after all, right?

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]Everything is going to burn.

[/QUOTE]
Haha! Now you've got me excited. Good luck to the rebellion, I salute your early graves brave efforts.

A fine line seperates bravery and blind folly.

The might of the empire has reached so far, to have wrested the country back from the bloodied hands of a vile assassin made queen, one who would kill even a child to rise to her seat in life. Would they expect such a glorious establishment that is the current empire to fall now to a ragtag group of hopefuls, of foul miscreants that follow said queen? JUSTICE WILL PREVAIL, THE LAW WILL BE OUR BLAZING SWORD.

simj22 said:
A fine line seperates bravery and blind folly.
The might of the empire has reached so far, to have wrested the country back from the bloodied hands of a vile assassin made queen, one who would kill even a child to rise to her seat in life. Would they expect such a glorious establishment that is the current empire to fall now to a ragtag group of hopefuls, of foul miscreants that follow said queen? JUSTICE WILL PREVAIL, THE LAW WILL BE OUR BLAZING SWORD.
image.jpg

Hey...

You imperial people suck, don't be so mean to us Revolution people~

Let's all be friends!

I will end you all

LeSoraAmari said:
Hey...
You imperial people suck, don't be so mean to us Revolution people~

Let's all be friends!

I will end you all
Yes! Let us be allies! Join us, as a member of the Imperial forces, and spare yourself an ignoble death at the bottom of a ditch, forgotten by your lowly peers!

try it bitch i'll cut you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back