Akame Ga IC

Megumi Gates

Guard Headquarters 

"Wakey Wakey!" Yelled Megumi as she marched through the hallway of the Elite's barracks, her hand slamming annoyingly on each of the doors in an attempt to wake up the guards under her command. It was a good thing that they had their own little wing tucked away in the walls of the castle, isolated from the rest of the lower ranking guards. They were the best of the best, and got the best treatment. Their own rooms, quick access to the castle, the power to get anywhere at any time. They lived with the upper class to serve the upper class. The only downside was that their line was on the line every day.  As Megumi reached the end of the hallway she turned quickly on her heel, blonde hair flowing with her as she began to walk back the way she came causing a ruckus once again. "We've got lots of work to do today! I expect each and every one of you to be up and ready in five minutes!" Her voice although loud and stern had a hint of excitement. If everything went according to plan, tomorrow would be a wonderful day. The emperor would make a public appearance, the dreadful Night Raid would attempt an assassination, and the streets would run red with their blood. 

Meanwhile...

The Night Raid assassins are in their hidden hideout; a large cistern underground connected with many different tunnels for travel. They span all throughout the city into each and every corner. Despite the size of the hideout it is completely unknown by the guards or the people. It's a miracle that it hasn't been discovered yet, but only time can tell...

( @LeSoraAmariis going to go into deeper detail) 

(I'm sorry for a short post. I'm just having terrible authors block... If there are any questions please ask me and I'll hopefully clarify everything up)

Ren 1.png

Being a General came with great responsibility.  That meant setting an example for his troops who were actually still sleeping  as he went by and knocked on doors.  He did try to wake them and warn them that Megumi was going to make a whole racket. Of course no one even cared just by how they didnt open their doors or reply to him "Alright, dont say I didnt warn you." he said in a sing-song voice. As if on cue, Megumi walked into the barracks and started to knock on the troop's doors. Trying to wake them and making a racket doing so. Her voice seemed to be a lot more exciting than the last few days and he couldnt help but grin "Goooood Morning Captian Gates. I see you're very Lively today. Are you excited for the public appearance?" being by Megumi for so long he was able to tell the difference in her voice. She could sound super stern but if she was excited, he would instantly pick it up through that cover up and mention something about it.

Ren also knew that she loved to spill blood of the rebels. Seeing her in action was like watching an angel fight off demons. Hearing screams of fear and pain and just watching the blood splatter almost everything. Even just seeing blood splatter marks on her face made her look beautiful. Clearly Ren wasnt your average guy who would want to flirt with the badass Captian and try to get into her pants. No. He was insane in his own way. He cared for no one but himself and those he was most loyal to. He treated peasents like scum and as if they were gum under his shoe. They didnt deserve his kind of love. They deserved nothing but trash and beatings from his captian Megumi.

This, Is Ren Shinohara.

@Maki (interacted with)

roje1.png

Roje was on the side of the Assassins and was specially trained to fight the people who used Teigu. Anne Solaire, the leader of the Assassins was able to provide Roje with a teacher to teach her how to deal with the Teigu. This person was Rin Shinohara, he tought her left and right on offensive and defensive moves, explaining that not all situations could be like the one they used. Roje refused to use Teigu so this is what had to be done and so it put her in a posistion to become a spy for the Assassins and get into the Empire. It didnt take too long for the Emperial Guard to allow her in, testing her skills and what she was good at. She was hired. Being a Spy meant she had to feed false information to the Emperor and give true information to the Assassins. The only time she was able to get out without being caught was in the middle of the night where everyone had been sleeping, the perfect cloak to escape and come back without being caught.

At this very moment, Roje was standing inside of the Emperor's sleeping Quarters. Her eyes closed as she leaned against a far wall, listening out for what might be a 'threat' to the emperor. The spy noticed that things were absolutely insane in the empire. A few guards were insane, literally. One of them happened to be Ren who looked pretty damn similar to Rin but shortly after arriving, she found out Ren was Rin's older brother. What a small world...Buth when she asked Ren havng any siblings, he spoke cruel about his younger brother and said that he absolutely hated him to death. One more day and then Night Raid will be able to attack. I wont have to stick around this madness another minute. This spy was a short tempered woman but she knew how to get her way when she needed it.

It was a sacrifice she needed to make in order to provide her allies the collected and correct information. Where the emperor would be, who would be there, who would be guarding, what Teigu was going to probably be used. Sacrifices such as sleeping with those she was able to bribe with her body and a good one night stand (On the man's side rather than her own). Her hazel eyes opened as she heard a loud snor occur from the sleeping emperor. It ws quite clear he wasnt going to wake up anytime soon. This gave her time to extract the Relic that Rin had informed her about not too long ago. So she moved from her stance from against the wall and quietly moved towards two large doors to which she opened and revealed his large closet. Being a spy she knew where eveything was. Or almost everything. She did know for sure that he had a relic in which opened a passageway down in the servants quarters.

(information on how she opened the safe in this spoiler, you may skip if you'd like but you're gonna miss a funny joke xD)

Her swift and silent footsteps brought her to the back of the room full of clothes where she pulled a painting off the wall and revealed a safe within the wall. It was a decently sized safe. Large enough to hold maybe half a treasure chest full of items. From what she had discovered by the Emperor himself, he had multiple safes among his palace. Some well hidden and some obvious -Which only held at least a handful of gold- as well as some just dummies and are there to trick the enemy. Not to mention he had a treasure room hidden within the  structure. But not that she cared, she had no reason for it. Pressing her ear to the cold metal of the safe, she began to turn the dial which held the combination and every so often she heard a click which meant she got a lock.

Just as she unlocked it, she pulled the door open and looked for the relic which was the most obvious thing in the safe and grabbed it before closing it and spinning the dial around to lock up the safe. Roje even made sure that it was locked before placing the painting right back where it was and just how it looked before she had touched it. The dressed-in-leather spy stepped out and closed the doors quietly behind her, picking up the sounds of the Emperor still snoring. Looking down at the relic, she thought of where she may put it. It was small. She could put it in her bra... Lifting it to her eyes, she studied it and shrugged "Not like anyone is going to know but me. Guess if someone else touches it they could say they felt a boob." her lips tugged into a grin as she went and stuck the item in her bra where it blended pretty damn well within her suit.

Roje stepped out into the hall where two guards were standing by "I'll be back. I need something to eat, I'm getting starved just waiting for him to wake up." without another word she went down the hall and headed down down down into the Servants area, stopping by the kitchen and grabbing a small bun of bread before continuing her way to the rendezvous point. It didnt take her long as she was now in the room in which she waited for Rin. The Relic was still safe in her posession as she ate the bread just to pass time. The Spy moved to the back wall and leaned up against it, not giving two fucks on who walked in and walked out. It was fairly obvious the people knew who she was and they did a good job keeping their distance. I'm surprised that i'm actually early compared to Rin. That's actually a miracle Roje thought to herself.

Last edited by a moderator:

Megumi Gates

Guard Headquarters 

"Wakey Wakey!" Yelled Megumi as she marched through the hallway of the Elite's barracks, her hand slamming annoyingly on each of the doors in an attempt to wake up the guards under her command. It was a good thing that they had their own little wing tucked away in the walls of the castle, isolated from the rest of the lower ranking guards. They were the best of the best, and got the best treatment. Their own rooms, quick access to the castle, the power to get anywhere at any time. They lived with the upper class to serve the upper class. The only downside was that their line was on the line every day.  As Megumi reached the end of the hallway she turned quickly on her heel, blonde hair flowing with her as she began to walk back the way she came causing a ruckus once again. "We've got lots of work to do today! I expect each and every one of you to be up and ready in five minutes!" Her voice although loud and stern had a hint of excitement. If everything went according to plan, tomorrow would be a wonderful day. The emperor would make a public appearance, the dreadful Night Raid would attempt an assassination, and the streets would run red with their blood. 

Meanwhile...

The Night Raid assassins are in their hidden hideout; a large cistern underground connected with many different tunnels for travel. They span all throughout the city into each and every corner. Despite the size of the hideout it is completely unknown by the guards or the people. It's a miracle that it hasn't been discovered yet, but only time can tell...

(I'm sorry for a short post. I'm just having terrible authors block... If there are any questions please ask me and I'll hopefully clarify everything up)

Being a General came with great responsibility.  That meant setting an example for his troops who were actually still sleeping  as he went by and knocked on doors.  He did try to wake them and warn them that Megumi was going to make a whole racket. Of course no one even cared just by how they didnt open their doors or reply to him "Alright, dont say I didnt warn you." he said in a sing-song voice. As if on cue, Megumi walked into the barracks and started to knock on the troop's doors. Trying to wake them and making a racket doing so. Her voice seemed to be a lot more exciting than the last few days and he couldnt help but grin "Goooood Morning Captian Gates. I see you're very Lively today. Are you excited for the public appearance?" being by Megumi for so long he was able to tell the difference in her voice. She could sound super stern but if she was excited, he would instantly pick it up through that cover up and mention something about it.

Ren also knew that she loved to spill blood of the rebels. Seeing her in action was like watching an angel fight off demons. Hearing screams of fear and pain and just watching the blood splatter almost everything. Even just seeing blood splatter marks on her face made her look beautiful. Clearly Ren wasnt your average guy who would want to flirt with the badass Captian and try to get into her pants. No. He was insane in his own way. He cared for no one but himself and those he was most loyal to. He treated peasents like scum and as if they were gum under his shoe. They didnt deserve his kind of love. They deserved nothing but trash and beatings from his captian Megumi

Shiro couldn't help but find Ren's temptative of waking up others quite funny, he was clear about the fact that the guy wouldn't give half a crap about their lives if not by trying to get the favour of the captain. Well, it wasn't his problem anyway, he couldn't bother enough with both, his objectives and his temptative of waking him, to give half a thought into the perspective of getting up before afternoon. While thinking so, he loudly yawned as a verbal answer for the last warning from the fellow guard, as clear representstion of his answer to the advice. He proceeded to move inside his blanket, apparently trying to fix his position before sleeping, pressing his face against the pillow in a way that made doubtful the fact that he never ended up asfixiated.

"Now comes the loud one" He grumbled after the start of the daily routine of the captain, clearly dissatisfied with all the noise that his annoying leader insisted in doing every single morning. He slowly pondered about his options, carefully deciding how he should answer to the captain's "morning ritual". Albeit sincerely inclinated to choose the option of loudly asking her to go f*ck herself, he finally decided to simply ignore it while covering his head with the pillow, suffocating the noise of the furious beating against his poor door as well as the muffled curse that came out of his mouth while once more trying to sleep. As usual for him, he didn't planned to follow the instructions of the guard at all, choosing to stay at the comfort of his bed as long as possible.

Megumi Gates

Guard Headquarters 

Meanwhile...

Shiro couldn't help but find Ren's temptative of waking up others quite funny, he was clear about the fact that the guy wouldn't give half a crap about their lives if not by trying to get the favour of the captain. Well, it wasn't his problem anyway, he couldn't bother enough with both, his objectives and his temptative of waking him, to give half a thought into the perspective of getting up before afternoon. While thinking so, he loudly yawned as a verbal answer for the last warning from the fellow guard, as clear representstion of his answer to the advice. He proceeded to move inside his blanket, apparently trying to fix his position before sleeping, pressing his face against the pillow in a way that made doubtful the fact that he never ended up asfixiated.

"Now comes the loud one" He grumbled after the start of the daily routine of the captain, clearly dissatisfied with all the noise that his annoying leader insisted in doing every single morning. He slowly pondered about his options, carefully deciding how he should answer to the captain's "morning ritual". Albeit sincerely inclinated to choose the option of loudly asking her to go f*ck herself, he finally decided to simply ignore it while covering his head with the pillow, suffocating the noise of the furious beating against his poor door as well as the muffled curse that came out of his mouth while once more trying to sleep. As usual for him, he didn't planned to follow the instructions of the guard at all, choosing to stay at the comfort of his bed as long as possible.

Ren also knew that she loved to spill blood of the rebels. Seeing her in action was like watching an angel fight off demons. Hearing screams of fear and pain and just watching the blood splatter almost everything. Even just seeing blood splatter marks on her face made her look beautiful. Clearly Ren wasnt your average guy who would want to flirt with the badass Captian and try to get into her pants. No. He was insane in his own way. He cared for no one but himself and those he was most loyal to. He treated peasents like scum and as if they were gum under his shoe. They didnt deserve his kind of love. They deserved nothing but trash and beatings from his captian Megumi.

This, Is Ren Shinohara.

@Maki (interacted with)

Roje was on the side of the Assassins and was specially trained to fight the people who used Teigu. Anne Solaire, the leader of the Assassins was able to provide Roje with a teacher to teach her how to deal with the Teigu. This person was Rin Shinohara, he tought her left and right on offensive and defensive moves, explaining that not all situations could be like the one they used. Roje refused to use Teigu so this is what had to be done and so it put her in a posistion to become a spy for the Assassins and get into the Empire. It didnt take too long for the Emperial Guard to allow her in, testing her skills and what she was good at. She was hired. Being a Spy meant she had to feed false information to the Emperor and give true information to the Assassins. The only time she was able to get out without being caught was in the middle of the night where everyone had been sleeping, the perfect cloak to escape and come back without being caught.

At this very moment, Roje was standing inside of the Emperor's sleeping Quarters. Her eyes closed as she leaned against a far wall, listening out for what might be a 'threat' to the emperor. The spy noticed that things were absolutely insane in the empire. A few guards were insane, literally. One of them happened to be Ren who looked pretty damn similar to Rin but shortly after arriving, she found out Ren was Rin's older brother. What a small world...Buth when she asked Ren havng any siblings, he spoke cruel about his younger brother and said that he absolutely hated him to death. One more day and then Night Raid will be able to attack. I wont have to stick around this madness another minute. This spy was a short tempered woman but she knew how to get her way when she needed it.

It was a sacrifice she needed to make in order to provide her allies the collected and correct information. Where the emperor would be, who would be there, who would be guarding, what Teigu was going to probably be used. Sacrifices such as sleeping with those she was able to bribe with her body and a good one night stand (On the man's side rather than her own). Her hazel eyes opened as she heard a loud snor occur from the sleeping emperor. It ws quite clear he wasnt going to wake up anytime soon. This gave her time to extract the Relic that Rin had informed her about not too long ago. So she moved from her stance from against the wall and quietly moved towards two large doors to which she opened and revealed his large closet. Being a spy she knew where eveything was. Or almost everything. She did know for sure that he had a relic in which opened a passageway down in the servants quarters.

(information on how she opened the safe in this spoiler, you may skip if you'd like but you're gonna miss a funny joke xD)

Reveal hidden contents

Her swift and silent footsteps brought her to the back of the room full of clothes where she pulled a painting off the wall and revealed a safe within the wall. It was a decently sized safe. Large enough to hold maybe half a treasure chest full of items. From what she had discovered by the Emperor himself, he had multiple safes among his palace. Some well hidden and some obvious -Which only held at least a handful of gold- as well as some just dummies and are there to trick the enemy. Not to mention he had a treasure room hidden within the  structure. But not that she cared, she had no reason for it. Pressing her ear to the cold metal of the safe, she began to turn the dial which held the combination and every so often she heard a click which meant she got a lock.

Just as she unlocked it, she pulled the door open and looked for the relic which was the most obvious thing in the safe and grabbed it before closing it and spinning the dial around to lock up the safe. Roje even made sure that it was locked before placing the painting right back where it was and just how it looked before she had touched it. The dressed-in-leather spy stepped out and closed the doors quietly behind her, picking up the sounds of the Emperor still snoring. Looking down at the relic, she thought of where she may put it. It was small. She could put it in her bra... Lifting it to her eyes, she studied it and shrugged "Not like anyone is going to know but me. Guess if someone else touches it they could say they felt a boob." her lips tugged into a grin as she went and stuck the item in her bra where it blended pretty damn well within her suit.

Roje stepped out into the hall where two guards were standing by "I'll be back. I need something to eat, I'm getting starved just waiting for him to wake up." without another word she went down the hall and headed down down down into the Servants area, stopping by the kitchen and grabbing a small bun of bread before continuing her way to the rendezvous point. It didnt take her long as she was now in the room in which she waited for Rin. The Relic was still safe in her posession as she ate the bread just to pass time. The Spy moved to the back wall and leaned up against it, not giving two fucks on who walked in and walked out. It was fairly obvious the people knew who she was and they did a good job keeping their distance. I'm surprised that i'm actually early compared to Rin. That's actually a miracle Roje thought to herself.

Kiyo Tag.PNG

[SIZE= 14px]Kiyo groaned dazedly as he heard the wake up call from the captain. He had been through the routine several times now but he still wasn't a fan of getting up so early. He was so drowsy that he dared to think he would be able to get away with sleeping in for a few minutes. Unfortunately, before he could fall back asleep, Mitch [/SIZE][SIZE= 14px]pounced[/SIZE][SIZE= 14px] onto his chest and began to fervently lick his face. The ice cold saliva of the puppy [/SIZE][SIZE= 14px]instantly[/SIZE][SIZE= 14px] crushed any of Kiyo's hopes of getting more sleep. Groaning in annoyance he [/SIZE][SIZE= 14px]rolled[/SIZE][SIZE= 14px] out of bed before standing up [/SIZE][SIZE= 14px]and[/SIZE][SIZE= 14px] stretching.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]"Not funny Mitch." Kiyo grumbled as he turned to reprimand the dog who only gazed back at him with his usual goofy, adorably cheerful face. Shaking the last bits of sleep, from his joints, Kiyo started walking towards the restroom, waving at his peers as he went.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]"Morning everyone!" he said while yawning, but with a cheerful tone nonetheless. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]@Maki @Britt-21 @Spanner[/SIZE]

Megumi Gates

Guard Headquarters 

Meanwhile...

This, Is Ren Shinohara.

@Maki (interacted with)

Reveal hidden contents

[SIZE= 14px]Kiyo groaned dazedly as he heard the wake up call from the captain. He had been through the routine several times now but he still wasn't a fan of getting up so early. He was so drowsy that he dared to think he would be able to get away with sleeping in for a few minutes. Unfortunately, before he could fall back asleep, Mitch [/SIZE][SIZE= 14px]pounced[/SIZE][SIZE= 14px] onto his chest and began to fervently lick his face. The ice cold saliva of the puppy [/SIZE][SIZE= 14px]instantly[/SIZE][SIZE= 14px] crushed any of Kiyo's hopes of getting more sleep. Groaning in annoyance he [/SIZE][SIZE= 14px]rolled[/SIZE][SIZE= 14px] out of bed before standing up [/SIZE][SIZE= 14px]and[/SIZE][SIZE= 14px] stretching.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]"Not funny Mitch." Kiyo grumbled as he turned to reprimand the dog who only gazed back at him with his usual goofy, adorably cheerful face. Shaking the last bits of sleep, from his joints, Kiyo started walking towards the restroom, waving at his peers as he went.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]"Morning everyone!" he said while yawning, but with a cheerful tone nonetheless. [/SIZE]

PossFC.jpg

EverettLogo1(red).png

Everett did not emerge from his room when Megumi began to slam her hand against it. However, this was not due to him ignoring her or oversleeping, but rather due to the fact that he simply wasn't in his room at the time. In fact, he had woken up well before her rounds and had done some morning training in the courtyard, practicing alone even as the sun began to rise, before taking a shower. It was in that state, with his hair still wet, that he reentered the living quarters to see his captain, as well as Ren and Kiyo.

Carrying his massive axe easily over one shoulder the tall man walked over to his comrades, his usual easygoing expression on his face. "Morning everyone," he said, raising his off hand in greeting before turning to Megumi, "What's on today's docket captain?" He figured that something important was going on due to her excitement, and he had an inkling as to what exactly it was, but it was better to hear it from her mouth, make sure he was correct. Ideally, whatever it was wouldn't endanger the citizens or otherwise cause them trouble, but he wasn't fully sure that he could rely on that being the case. The captain was known for being quite... enthusiastic shall we say when it came to subduing threats to the empire.

Alara, luckily, didn't sleep at the barracks. So while everyone else was being forced to wake up Alara could wake up on her own. She lived within five minutes of the place so it wasn't as if she'd ever be late anyway. She always got up early, she just preferred not to have people shouting at her or around her before she's had her morning coffee. After said coffee she made her way to the headquarters, shoving in the door and looking around. Worried about being late, half aren't even here. "Shut up Elkheim..." She mumbled before sighing. She herself stood off to the side of the group and leaned against the wall, giving everyone a small wave. "Good morning everyone." She said, staring directly at them with a slight smile. She couldn't really see them clearly, but she'd learned over the years it was rude to not look at-least in the general direction of who you're speaking to, blind or not.

@Maki@Mykinkaiser@Drakerus@Britt-21@Spanner

This, Is Ren Shinohara.

@Maki (interacted with)

Reveal hidden contents

IMG_7864.JPG

IMG_7915.PNG

It had been around a whole week since Rin had shown everyone the secret cistern underneath the city, and it wasn't too long before said cistern was made their base of operations for the foreseeable future. With tunnels virtually granting the assassins of Night Raid access to all corners of the city, whilst entering the city whenever they wanted to and also exiting it undetected, the cistern base was nothing but an advantageous set up that kept everyone safe and unseen. Rin was still very pleased to this day that he managed to secure it, it was also good that the Empire still knew nothing about it for the last one hundred or so years, all records and documentations of the cistern having seemingly been wiped from history, for whatever reason.

As of present, Rin had been working alongside Roje to get all of the bases secret entrances up and running. Having successfully reopened four, it was down to them to fix the fifth and final one. Unfortunately for them however, this last one was actually hidden within the imperial palace itself. Rin sighed as he clothed himself with the guise of a simple guard and put on hazel contact lenses, his teigu also disguised, and covered by a rather interesting technology that masked it under the appearance of a normal shortsword much like the ones all guards have. The technology was good for reconnaissance and stealth tasks, and thus Rin favoured it quite a lot. After making his way inside of the palace after no trouble at all, Rin slipped in pretty much unseen despite being in a disguise as well. One of his most defining traits was his skill with stealth and subterfuge, in fact, it was he that actually trained Roje in nearly all of the aspects she's grown to master. 

Rin looked around cautiously as he grew disgusted at the glitz and glamour of the palace, one would even think it was beautiful had it not been stained with the filth of corruption and the blood of the poor souls living amongst it, unbeknownst to it all. Without speaking he made his way down into the servants quarters in order to meet Roje personally, the previous day Rin had tasked her with recovering a very specific shard of brick from the royal coffers, and after having received word from her that she had in fact succeeded in doing so it meant that the fifth entrance could finally be opened, and that Night Raid would be one step closer to igniting their mission.  

Upon arrival, the undercover assassin saw Roje standing there, waiting patiently with a relatively bored look on her face. Rin chuckled slightly as he turned the corner and thus alerting Roje of his presence there. "I assume you've got it?" He said, a smile on his face as he greeted the female with a nod. "There should be a crack that fits it perfectly, insert the keystone into it and our task should be complete, then, we need to talk."

roje1.png

The Assassin finished eating whatever bread she had left and becan just walking around, thinking of ideas on what could be done. Sure, the Night Raid had a plan which was to assassinate the Emperor but she had to make it out of the place Alive. The dark-haired woman knew the corrupted people in the garrison. Ren was one of them another was Megumi and many more that were in that set. It was pretty obvious that they were brainwashed to the point where they believed the citizens were gum under their shoes and that no other lives mattered other than the Emperors. Though she did notice that some people werent as bad as Ren and Megumi but they had still been guilty for being on the guard's team. Adrenaline seemed to run right through the veins of the spy, more like an excited rush rather than fear and she was prepared to fight back when the time came.

Standing in one spot, she heard footsteps which made her snap from her thoughts and dart her Hazel eyes right towards a guard which happened to be Rin. She only knew this just as he mentioned about the item she snatched up. The Keystone. Roje nodded back towards him with a grin "Yep, I got it." as he began to tell her about the crack in the wall and explain briefly what should happen, she moved behind him and shut the door as well as locking it "Alrighty, No problem." moving by him once again and towards the wall, she dug her hand into her bra and pulled out the piece  while turning towards him and wiggling it in her hand "Lucky it was small enough to hide in such a wonderful place, dont you think?" she joked, laughing softly as her back turned to him once again as she came up towards the wall in which she searched for the crack. Luckily, it was quite easy.

"What would you like to talk about? Did the plans change or is there more added to it?" her fingers held the keystone properly as she pressed it into the wall and watched as it clicked right into place but nothing else happened. I guess it worked? It did click in so I would assume so. She shrugged softly and turned back towards Rin while crossing her arms. Roje had nothing else to say seeing as she was waiting for him to mention to her that the door was working and plus she was waiting for a reply. For some reason her eyes moved over to the door before moving back to her mentor -who by the way was actually younger than her but she still looked up to him as if he was older than she was- and smiling just slightly before shifting her stance and leaning more on her one leg than the other.

Something felt odd in the atmosphere, maybe it was just the hustling and bustling outside the door that was going on between maids, cooks, and butlers. The Spy didnt let it get to her though as she kept her cool.

Lucia woke up with a yawn, wedged inbetween her Teigu. Which was really two adorable girls by the name of Maki and Yuki. Despite telling them at most one could fit in the bed with her they had yet again insisted they sleep like this. She didn't mind though. She loved them a lot and if she was being honest this was pretty nice. She sighed and gently nudged the both of them, "Maki, Yuki, time to wake up guys." She told them in a gentle voice. "We'll be late for assembly." She said.

Lucia woke up with a yawn, wedged inbetween her Teigu. Which was really two adorable girls by the name of Maki and Yuki. Despite telling them at most one could fit in the bed with her they had yet again insisted they sleep like this. She didn't mind though. She loved them a lot and if she was being honest this was pretty nice. She sighed and gently nudged the both of them, "Maki, Yuki, time to wake up guys." She told them in a gentle voice. "We'll be late for assembly." She said.

The two girls had slept happily with there master despite her requests. The two slept soundly there arms wrapped around there masters mid section as they slept soundly till there master moved to wake them making both of them groan cutely as there eared peeked up. "I don't wanna." Yuki groaned and maki nodded in agreement as they both clung tightly to Lucia 

Lucia sighed, "You know we have to." She said. "If we don't I'll get fired and we won't have any money. Then you guys don't get food or nice things." She told them. "Plus we'll lose our house so we can't cuddle like this." She added, gently petting both of them on the head. "We can cuddle more later, okay?" She offered, knowing they were already late.

Lucia sighed, "You know we have to." She said. "If we don't I'll get fired and we won't have any money. Then you guys don't get food or nice things." She told them. "Plus we'll lose our house so we can't cuddle like this." She added, gently petting both of them on the head. "We can cuddle more later, okay?" She offered, knowing they were already late.

"That can't happen!!" The two both said as they launched up onto there hands and knees after hearing that they wouldn't be able to cuddle. "We must cuddle!!" Maki said making yuki nod as they both pouted then smiled as they were pet before both hugging her then getting up and looking around for there clothes because they had slept in there undies and a shirt. "Master have you seen my dress?" Maki asked before yuki asked the same question five seconds later

"That can't happen!!" The two both said as they launched up onto there hands and knees after hearing that they wouldn't be able to cuddle. "We must cuddle!!" Maki said making yuki nod as they both pouted then smiled as they were pet before both hugging her then getting up and looking around for there clothes because they had slept in there undies and a shirt. "Master have you seen my dress?" Maki asked before yuki asked the same question five seconds later

Lucia smiled and giggled at their reactions, watching them dart around the room for their clothes. At her question she shrugged. "I dunno, your room maybe?" She suggested. "You guys did sleep in there initially." She pointed out. "I'd look there first." She said. Honestly she had no idea where they were, but that was a good option.

"No we immediately came here to sleep with you!!" Yuki replied as maki started searching lucias drawers for there dresses. "I'm sure I put mine in her underwear drawer." She mumbled cutely as she rummaged through lucias drawer for her dress while yuki started to try and crawl under the bed looking for hers her tail swishing back and forth in perfect sync with maki's

Lucia smiled and giggled at their reactions, watching them dart around the room for their clothes. At her question she shrugged. "I dunno, your room maybe?" She suggested. "You guys did sleep in there initially." She pointed out. "I'd look there first." She said. Honestly she had no idea where they were, but that was a good option.

"No we immediately came here to sleep with you!!" Yuki replied as maki started searching lucias drawers for there dresses. "I'm sure I put mine in her underwear drawer." She mumbled cutely as she rummaged through lucias drawer for her dress while yuki started to try and crawl under the bed looking for hers her tail swishing back and forth in perfect sync with maki's

"You must of came in here after I fell asleep.." Lucia replied before sighing. She blushed when Maki started looking through her underwear for her dress and Yuki went under the bed. "Why did you put your dress in my underwear drawer?" She asked, sighing lightly. She didn't entirely mind, she guessed. She smiled as she watched them search, enjoying how cute they looked. "I'll cook breakfast while you two look. What do you want?" She asked.

"You must of came in here after I fell asleep.." Lucia replied before sighing. She blushed when Maki started looking through her underwear for her dress and Yuki went under the bed. "Why did you put your dress in my underwear drawer?" She asked, sighing lightly. She didn't entirely mind, she guessed. She smiled as she watched them search, enjoying how cute they looked. "I'll cook breakfast while you two look. What do you want?" She asked.

"Because I figured I'd remember it there." Maki said inoccently as she found it smiling happily and pulling it out and starting to undress to change into her pretty sort of school girl outfit. With a short skirt, thy high socks, a nice white dress shirt with a sweater while yuki soon found hers to and started to do the same as they both spoke. "Bacon!" They said at once a look of pure and utter want flooding there faces as they thought of bacon

"Because I figured I'd remember it there." Maki said inoccently as she found it smiling happily and pulling it out and starting to undress to change into her pretty sort of school girl outfit. With a short skirt, thy high socks, a nice white dress shirt with a sweater while yuki soon found hers to and started to do the same as they both spoke. "Bacon!" They said at once a look of pure and utter want flooding there faces as they thought of bacon

Lucia nodded slightly, as good a reason as any she guessed. She blushed heavily and looked away when they started changing, sighing softly at how careless they were. Their oufits did definitely look cute on them though, she had to say that for sure. When they asked for bacon she laughed, "Alright, alright. Bacon and eggs it is." She said, getting out of bed to kiss them both on the cheek and walk to the kitchen to cook. She'd get dressed after.

Lucia nodded slightly, as good a reason as any she guessed. She blushed heavily and looked away when they started changing, sighing softly at how careless they were. Their oufits did definitely look cute on them though, she had to say that for sure. When they asked for bacon she laughed, "Alright, alright. Bacon and eggs it is." She said, getting out of bed to kiss them both on the cheek and walk to the kitchen to cook. She'd get dressed after.

Both of them lit up like a red lightbulb when they were kissed on the cheek both eying Lucia with an absolutely adorable embarrassed look for a sec before they quickly finished changing and walked over to Lucia standing by her sides and watching her cook there cheeks still rose red as they stared at the suzzling bacon the constant sound of them sniffing like a dog filled the room as they waited impatiently for there yummy yummy bacon. There tummys grummbled and groaned at them as if pleasing them to stop sniffing before it started to eat them from the inside but they continued on sniffing rappidly 

Both of them lit up like a red lightbulb when they were kissed on the cheek both eying Lucia with an absolutely adorable embarrassed look for a sec before they quickly finished changing and walked over to Lucia standing by her sides and watching her cook there cheeks still rose red as they stared at the suzzling bacon the constant sound of them sniffing like a dog filled the room as they waited impatiently for there yummy yummy bacon. There tummys grummbled and groaned at them as if pleasing them to stop sniffing before it started to eat them from the inside but they continued on sniffing rappidly 

Lucia smiled at their blushing faces, watching as they waited impatiently. "Just a few more minute girls." She told her, chuckling lightly. "I take it you liked the kiss?" She asked, teasing them due to their blushing. A few minutes later everything was done and she put their food on their plates. "Get us something to drink." She told them, setting their food on the table.

Lucia smiled at their blushing faces, watching as they waited impatiently. "Just a few more minute girls." She told her, chuckling lightly. "I take it you liked the kiss?" She asked, teasing them due to their blushing. A few minutes later everything was done and she put their food on their plates. "Get us something to drink." She told them, setting their food on the table.

They were both sniffing happily till they heard lucias tessing words making there cheeks go bright red again as they looked away both quietly mumbling about it which most of the time meant they did before they were told to get every one drinks in which they obeyed and got three Cups and filled each one with orange juice before setting them on the table still blushing madly 

@Mitchs98

This, Is Ren Shinohara.

@Maki (interacted with)

Reveal hidden contents

Alara, luckily, didn't sleep at the barracks. So while everyone else was being forced to wake up Alara could wake up on her own. She lived within five minutes of the place so it wasn't as if she'd ever be late anyway. She always got up early, she just preferred not to have people shouting at her or around her before she's had her morning coffee. After said coffee she made her way to the headquarters, shoving in the door and looking around. Worried about being late, half aren't even here. "Shut up Elkheim..." She mumbled before sighing. She herself stood off to the side of the group and leaned against the wall, giving everyone a small wave. "Good morning everyone." She said, staring directly at them with a slight smile. She couldn't really see them clearly, but she'd learned over the years it was rude to not look at-least in the general direction of who you're speaking to, blind or not.

@Maki@Mykinkaiser@Drakerus@Britt-21@Spanner

Everett did not emerge from his room when Megumi began to slam her hand against it. However, this was not due to him ignoring her or oversleeping, but rather due to the fact that he simply wasn't in his room at the time. In fact, he had woken up well before her rounds and had done some morning training in the courtyard, practicing alone even as the sun began to rise, before taking a shower. It was in that state, with his hair still wet, that he reentered the living quarters to see his captain, as well as Ren and Kiyo.

Carrying his massive axe easily over one shoulder the tall man walked over to his comrades, his usual easygoing expression on his face. "Morning everyone," he said, raising his off hand in greeting before turning to Megumi, "What's on today's docket captain?" He figured that something important was going on due to her excitement, and he had an inkling as to what exactly it was, but it was better to hear it from her mouth, make sure he was correct. Ideally, whatever it was wouldn't endanger the citizens or otherwise cause them trouble, but he wasn't fully sure that he could rely on that being the case. The captain was known for being quite... enthusiastic shall we say when it came to subduing threats to the empire.

Megumi Gates

[SIZE= 14px]As usual Ren was the first one to greet the captain in the morning. He was always the early bird and was always on time. The day he slept in would be the end of the world. Megumi wouldn't dare complain though. He was a hard working, young man who knew when to show up on time. He was every captain's dream. "Morning soldier! I couldn't care less about public appearance. However I do care about the public executions that will take place tomorrow. It will be a glorious moment when the streets run red with the blood of scum." She said with a chuckle before saluting the boy. It didn't take long for more people to begin showing up. Her little morning song must have done a good job wake up the others. She quickly caught sight of her second in command and trusty friend Everett renter the barracks, axe over his shoulder and hair damp. He had to be doing some sort of training earlier in the morning. It was a bit of a shame if he did as he'd have to train more. At least it was healthy. "Greetings Everett, you came back just in time. I was getting ready to barge into your room and cause a ruckus. You're a lucky one." She said with a hint of humor in her voice, arms crossing over her chest. "As for what we are doing, it's quite simple. We are going to prepare for tomorrow. It is extremely important that everyone is in their prime by the time tomorrow comes. It's the golden opportunity to put an end to the Night Raid. Once they're out of the picture things will be simple..." The captain didn't doubt the abilities of her comrades, but she wouldn't allow the pesky assassins to escape because of their unpreparedness. They had to strike quickly and strongly. They couldn't let the assassins have an opportunity to escape. But before she could go over plans she had to get very one first. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]Megumi knew that Alara was most likely on her way at the moment. Although she gave all of her guards the same treatment, Alara got treated a bit kinder. She was blind after all, so getting here would take longer than normal. Though she did notice that Shiro wasn't here, and the last time she checked he didn't have any disabilities. Walking to his room Megumi twisted the door knob and began to violently slam it open and closed repeatedly, trying to make as much noise as possible. Of course he was still sleeping, a reoccurring problem in the boy. One of these days she'd have to whip him into shape. GET THE HELL UP YOU LAZY DEGENERATE, YOU PIECE OF FILTH! SLEEPING IN LIKE A PANSY DOESNT HELP ANYONE AT ALL. I'LL GIVE YOU FIVE SECONDS TO GET OUT OF BED BEFORE I COME OVER AND GET YOU OUT MYSELF!" She screeched, using her free hand to draw her sword as a warning.[/SIZE]

Reveal hidden contents

Megumi Gates

[SIZE= 14px]As usual Ren was the first one to greet the captain in the morning. He was always the early bird and was always on time. The day he slept in would be the end of the world. Megumi wouldn't dare complain though. He was a hard working, young man who knew when to show up on time. He was every captain's dream. "Morning soldier! I couldn't care less about public appearance. However I do care about the public executions that will take place tomorrow. It will be a glorious moment when the streets run red with the blood of scum." She said with a chuckle before saluting the boy. It didn't take long for more people to begin showing up. Her little morning song must have done a good job wake up the others. She quickly caught sight of her second in command and trusty friend Everett renter the barracks, axe over his shoulder and hair damp. He had to be doing some sort of training earlier in the morning. It was a bit of a shame if he did as he'd have to train more. At least it was healthy. "Greetings Everett, you came back just in time. I was getting ready to barge into your room and cause a ruckus. You're a lucky one." She said with a hint of humor in her voice, arms crossing over her chest. "As for what we are doing, it's quite simple. We are going to prepare for tomorrow. It is extremely important that everyone is in their prime by the time tomorrow comes. It's the golden opportunity to put an end to the Night Raid. Once they're out of the picture things will be simple..." The captain didn't doubt the abilities of her comrades, but she wouldn't allow the pesky assassins to escape because of their unpreparedness. They had to strike quickly and strongly. They couldn't let the assassins have an opportunity to escape. But before she could go over plans she had to get very one first. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]Megumi knew that Alara was most likely on her way at the moment. Although she gave all of her guards the same treatment, Alara got treated a bit kinder. She was blind after all, so getting here would take longer than normal. Though she did notice that Shiro wasn't here, and the last time she checked he didn't have any disabilities. Walking to his room Megumi twisted the door knob and began to violently slam it open and closed repeatedly, trying to make as much noise as possible. Of course he was still sleeping, a reoccurring problem in the boy. One of these days she'd have to whip him into shape. GET THE HELL UP YOU LAZY DEGENERATE, YOU PIECE OF FILTH! SLEEPING IN LIKE A PANSY DOESNT HELP ANYONE AT ALL. I'LL GIVE YOU FIVE SECONDS TO GET OUT OF BED BEFORE I COME OVER AND GET YOU OUT MYSELF!" She screeched, using her free hand to draw her sword as a warning.[/SIZE]

It didn't took long before the door for Shiro's room was opened by the sleepy looking boy, that was obviously trying his best to maintain a relaxed bearing even if it was clear that he was guilty of extending his sleeping time as long as possible. "Good morning for you too, Cap" He started to say in the usual teasingly tone, his oddly matched eyes stared the captain with signs of amusement as he continued his daily routine of messing around. "But don't you think that you should be a little milder during morning? If you stay like this you're never going to find a husband" He finished with a serious tone, his countenance changing as if to mimic a expression that showed his worry by his superior. 

Truth being said, he really wanted to drop one of his usual satirical comments about how pleasurable would be for him if his loved captain came to get him out of his bed, but he knew by previous experiences that this would result in a violent beating and probably a rougher training routine, leading to his slightly milder teasing, tentatively trying to avoid a rough punishment while maintaining his usual unruly behavior.

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]⟡[/COLOR][SIZE= 36px]Willow Lanes[/SIZE]

Willow hadn't been in the elite barracks that morning, despite the very comfortable commodities given to them she had preferred to sleep outside that night, not sleeping very much in the first place but wardering dark alley was and scouting the in and outs of the town. Willow ran on about 4 hours of sleep every night and she functioned just as normal as everyone did, well if you count seeming to be high all the time normal than.. Nonetheless she sat along side the sidewalk looks like a normal gypsy as everyone else was getting ready setting up their shops, the run was rising slowly above the mountains in the distance and she thought she had heard Megumi shouting for everyone to wake up(perhaps more than shouting..), a smile crossed her face as she looked towards the palace before focusing on the amount of people who had began to get their day started as well. While she was a guard in a sense, she wasn't with them and didn't train with them 24/7 nor did she really pay attention to their meetings at times but she shows up at randoms times in different forms just to have a little fun.

(Literally just a starting post so I'm not too behind..)

They were both sniffing happily till they heard lucias tessing words making there cheeks go bright red again as they looked away both quietly mumbling about it which most of the time meant they did before they were told to get every one drinks in which they obeyed and got three Cups and filled each one with orange juice before setting them on the table still blushing madly 

@Mitchs98

Lucia giggled when Maki and Yuki blushed again, smiling at the sight. "You two always look cute blushing." She said. Once the drinks were on the table so was the food, Lucia sitting down and starting to eat. "Eat quickly, we're late as is." She told them. "I wish we weren't...but we are." She said, sighing lightly. Honestly she'd just stay home if she could.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back