• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Ain't No Spell For Love

XionKuriyama

just a friend
Hi, I'm Audrey. I'm a fairly normal person, I guess. I just graduated from high school, I have a phone, I'm really shy and one time I got transformed into a kitten for two days by some idiot who got his hands on a spellbook, so I get kind of nervous around magic.

Wait, is that last part not normal? I feel like it isn't.

Okay, yeah, magic exists. Pretty shocking for most people, but I've known since I was five. Never got into it myself. I mean, I'm not opposed to it or anything, but those spells might backfire, and that never ends well, as evidenced by the kitten thing. Besides, there's no love spells, so it's not like I had incentive.

Didn't need one, luckily. I'm going to tell you how I met Sean, my boyfriend. I was walking home from a pizza place one day when I bumped into him. Literally...not one of my proudest moments...

I was walking down the street, looking for a very special building, when all of a sudden, this cute little missy happens to bump into me. That's something you don't experience every day.

So, I say to her, "Whoa there missy, you all right? We both should probably be aware of our surroundings, and-" At that point our eyes meet. This missy was truly a sight I'll never forget. Her eyes were calming, and she seemed like she was out of this world.

I know it sounds cliche, but felt like I could stare back at him forever. I really did. His eyes, really everything about his face, just filled me with calm and peace. He looked so trustworthy qnd friendly.

After a minute or two of staring, I coughed and forced myself to look away. "Sorry...I'm Audrey."

"I-Its nothing. I'm... Sean." For some reason, words were incredibly hard to sputter out. I got up and helped Audrey up. I just couldn't stop looking at her, like a magnet she pulled my sights on her.

"So, uh... You got somewhere to be?"

As Sean pulled me up, it didn't take long for my eyes to be drawn back to his. I'm not usually an eye contact person, but these eyes felt like they could hold my gaze for hours. They were so amazing, I can barely even describe it.

I cleared my throat again, though I didn't look away this time. "Uh, just home. That's all."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back