Aiden Sa-Kaar

Mistory

MADNESS IS BUT A SPARK LEADING TO GREATNESS
1e1eaa600c2ce93d21f98cc1bf36394e-1.jpg

Clothing

1564268_1464036544893_full.jpg

A small section at the shoulderblades has been cut out, and the backside has been given a zipper, that way he is able to wear it comfortably, and allow his wings to remain free.
Name
 Aiden Sa-Kaar
Race
 Kavash

Kavash are insect-like creatures that followed a different evolutionary path. Kava translates loosely to insect. 
 Kavash evolved from insects much like humans evolved from mammals. They live in a form of "tribes", each group seeming to have evolved from different kinds of insects, and each group has its own ideals, much like humans and race.
Power
 Being a Kavash, Aiden can communicate with insects through pheromones. He can attract them, guide them, place a scent to cause aggression, or even calm them.
 These pheromones can affect humans in a similar way, but to a lesser extent. It can be confused with "aura". People can become aggressive, or be put at ease. He can also sense the emotional state of others by sensing their own pheromones
 As a kavash, he has been graced with increased strength and remarkable sense of smell and hearing. 
Weakness
 His abilities as a Kavash give him several advantages, but also weaknesses.
 Aiden is incredibly sensitive to temperature. His preferred is between 70 and 90 degrees. Anything outside that can be incredibly uncomfortable, or worse.
 Sound has a very powerful and damaging affect on Aiden, and can completely cripple him. Unable to react.
-
Personality 
 Aiden is a Kavash. He is not well educated with human culture, and because of this he can be seen as naive and can be considered very innocent by human terms. He is loyal to his friends, and kind, trying his best to understand how the human world works, even if some things confuse him every now and then.
Fav Color
 Aiden does not see color like humans, so this is impossible to say.
Bio
 Its a seeeecret
-
Theme

Last edited by a moderator:
@Agirl1107

I have completly reworked my cs. I would appriciate a quick look to make sure it is still good.

Thank you!

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back