Aidan "Frostbite" Weiss

*Aidan's eyebrow twitches, but he gives an amused smile. The folded hands laid upon his lap shift slightly.*

I'm not quite sure what you mean by ice cold, but I imagine you are referring to my chi abilities. In which case, I'll gladly accept your comment as a compliment. However, I can't say I like the way you've framed your question. I am unused to such... language. My apologies. 

*He laughs in a good-natured manner.* 

As for your question...

*He looks to be deep in concentration. Upon reaching an answer of some kind, his expression darkens.*

Ah... puppies. I can't say I like them. You may call the dog a "man's best friend," but it is a rather dumb animal. Even if its owner mistreats it, it will come crawling back because that is in its nature. I much prefer birds. And yes, they make me feel, in your words, "warm and fuzzy on the inside." I especially like sparrows. They're...

*His eyes rove as he searches for the appropriate word.*

Cute.

*Aidan resists the urge to grimace at his own word choice. His facial expression appears to be frozen in place.*

In a sense. Mother does like to use that word... *He murmurs this, trailing off. He recovers.*

Ahem. I must say that I did not expect to be chosen for an interview. I am honored.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back