• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital AI Generated, Free Use Art for Your RP/Characters

RitualDeadlyf

Forget It, Shoot Me
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
When creating a character or thinking of ideas for my RPs, I use an app called Dream... A LOT. It's an AI Generated Art App. Well, more times than not, most of these are unique and I just wanted to share some of the things I've collected over time. The ones I'm sharing are free to use and are welcome to them anytime as they have been deemed more so - "Eh, skip." Trust me, I save a lot of the same thing to find the perfect one.

P.S
If you use these for your RPs or Characters, please tag me. I would love to see them used with your creativity.

Anyways, here you go! (These will be indexed as I go).

Last edited:
Is Dream free? Id love to be able to use AI to generate art

Is Dream free? Id love to be able to use AI to generate art
Yes, it is. With the free version, it's a little limited. For $10 you can create more at a time with options. An example:

I say, "evil three-eyed cat". Free version gives me one image. Paid version gives me four to choose from. You can also pick one and ask the AI to make variations.

Hands and faces tend to not come out as clear for the AI more times than not for humans. Creating variations help clear it up.

Yes, it is. With the free version, it's a little limited. For $10 you can create more at a time with options. An example:

I say, "evil three-eyed cat". Free version gives me one image. Paid version gives me four to choose from. You can also pick one and ask the AI to make variations.

Hands and faces tend to not come out as clear for the AI more times than not for humans. Creating variations help clear it up.
So like midjourney, gotcha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back