• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy AI Assassins-- a cyberpunk rp

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Was thinking of putting a lil effort into it but figured this easier. I'd like to get a idea if anyone is up for a cyberpunk rp. I'd be adapting/changing some shit but this is pretty much cyberpunk 2077 without keanu reeves calling you breathtaking.

Plot focuses on a crew of mercs who end up caught in a war between Netrunners as they fight the growing threat of AI/cyberpsychos.

Cs page is here

Ooc will be made once sheets are up.
Ask questions below or in a PM.

Also post requirements is two paragraphs or more once a week

Last edited:
can i be a crackhead netrunner, who fights with a bong, and at the end of the story learns nothing but somehow dies in the most epic and heroic way possible...

or just a crackhead in general

can i be a crackhead netrunner, who fights with a bong, and at the end of the story learns nothing but somehow dies in the most epic and heroic way possible...

or just a crackhead in general

In a world where people have blades come out their arms and bullets can lock onto targets as they leave the barrel of the gun...

your character runs around with a weaponised waterpipe?
You can make it if it fits the CS but I can't see a crackhead lasting very long as a merc. Regular drug induced psychotic behaviour has nothing on people who lose their minds from to much chrome

Cs page is here and in the first post. May take a bit before I post a cs but people are free to get started.

I'll probably PM you some questions before its accepted

I've only played the first bits of the game but I have an idea floating around.

Former Ship A.I. that turned rogue and one of the characters or techies has either written command code or enticed it to aid the group. As an A.I. that reacts very quickly to 'oh-shit-space-vacuum-kills' situations, it has high capability to mesh with different tech including weapons and also in printing/manufacturing tech. However, its likely that the characters / techies are still more creative than it and so it defers to their decisions.

It'd be better to make a character rather then a AI

Users who are viewing this thread

Back