• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom AHS: Asylum - Looking for a Thredson (Doubling Welcome)

TheMossKeeper

Hello!
I’m going to make this short.
I want to do an AHS roleplay with a Thredson/OC pairing. I would like to base this during Oliver’s college years. My idea is that during his time at school, he meets a nursing student who catches his fancy. I’d love for this to be a very psychological torture like roleplay, with a little extra fun here and there. Basically it would be a little background story to add to how he became the killer he was.

I would be more than happy to double for you. I have yet to watch past Cult, as I find that season hard to watch. I’m working on it though!

A little about me as well...
I am 18, a nursing student who is currently a CNA. I have been role playing for about 9-10 years, I think. It’s been awhile.
I prefer to post 2-4 medium paragraphs per reply.
I generally reply very quickly.
I do a lot of outdoors stuff, so an average day may have a few gaps between replies. I work evenings 2-10, as well, so I post a lot less then.

If you would be interested in doing this with me, I will love you for life! Message me if you’re interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back