"Long live vintage."

Screenshot_3.png

divider.png

/monthly_2017_01/Screenshot_13.png.f4d78fe00dab564604bc9030466e448a.png​

N A M E // Ahn Tae-Hyun 

A G E // Seventeen years old

G E N D E R// Male

S E X U A L   O R I E N T A T I O N // Pansexual

/monthly_2017_01/Screenshot_16.png.ed8b1574300f9dec13980fef56d8c869.pngS K I L L S // Can hold his breath for 3 minutes & 7 seconds; plays harp like a pro

F E A R S // Poverty; fire; loneliness

L I K E S // Banana milk; money; human anatomy; the color orange

D I S L I K E S // Too much physical contact; wet socks; too much sun; medicine

M A N N E R I S M S // Will most likely check out your butt; pinches the bridge of his nose when stressed/thinking; twirls his hair absentmindedly; pouts a lot

P E R S O N A L I T Y // Although Tae-Hyun comes from a very good and healthy home, there seems to be no way to remedy the bratty and rash behaviors he displays when faced with any sort of inconvenience. For as long as his parents could remember, he's always been a difficult child with a short temper and little tolerance for idiocy. Tae-Hyun prides himself in having many leadership qualities, such as his quick decision making mentality and organized planning abilities, but he has trouble controlling his emotions when things don't go his way-- which they usually don't. While the teen has a bark like no other, you could hardly consider him dangerous either. He's always been afraid of physical fights, and while the reason for that remains unknown, it could very well be his subconscious trying to make up for his lack of tolerance. To further explain some of Tae-Hyun's weaker points, he is also very averse to the thought of loneliness. This, as detrimental as it can seem, is also a catalyst to his leadership abilities; he has grown to enjoy the company of people who do not test his patience.

Before delving into this sort of... perverse version of Tae-Hyun, do keep in mind that he certainly does not favor these habits nor condone them in anyway-- it's merely the inner-workings of his brain. The teen has a particularly irksome mannerism that he tries his best to keep hidden, and it's the fact that Tae-Hyun is wont to checking out people of all genders in a way that could only be described as desire. He has an almost unhealthy obsession with anatomy, and very much believes in the beauty of everything-- as long as you don't piss him off.

/monthly_2017_01/Screenshot_9.png.3234e70541e1844ce4fba0845eb5c015.pngB I O G R A P H Y // When Tae-Hyun was born, it was almost as if God himself had presented such a wonder-- his mother was believed to be unable to conceive a child, so you could imagine the amount of doting that was present since the day of his birth. Whether or not this had affected Tae-Hyun's personality was of little concern, since there was no way to undo the devil-like qualities that had possessed such the malicious child. He regularly threw tantrums and had hour-long screaming matches with the maids that occupied the house when his parents where not present, but he was relentless even when they came home. Unbeknownst to his parents at the time, the only reason he was so upset constantly was because of his crippling separation anxiety, and having been born into a busy family with long working hours proved to be a terribly difficult thing to overcome. In an effort to keep Tae-Hyun busy, he was offered everything that he could ever want, plus compulsory harp lessons, as advised by the family counselor. It helped to quell the random outbursts and mania attacks, but Tae-Hyun will always be a ticking time bomb of a person. 

/monthly_2017_01/Screenshot_19.png.e6ea6330a1f397a14056995ef35f1e70.png​

"Hypnotize me with your sick magic."

tumblr_nz01ita1tt1rti241o1_500.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_9.png
    Screenshot_9.png
    446.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_16.png
    Screenshot_16.png
    341.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_13.png
    Screenshot_13.png