• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Agents of SHIELD

--Nero--

Bang! Bang! Bang!
Yes, yes, I know what some of you are going to say. Really? This show? Well, I like it so screw off if you're one of those people who are going to tell me it sucks Anyways, as I was watching it, the need to role play it was becoming stronger and stronger. Okay, first things first. I'm not quite down with the first season but I was hoping to come up with our own ideas. We can have the original team or we can even switch it up. I don't really care. I just don't really want to go off the show because I think it's cooler to come up with our own ideas.

This will take a lot of planning, OOC talking, someone who is going to be willing to help drive the plot. No one liners. Seriously, I won't put up with them. For this RP to work it needs a little bit of detail and effort.

Ideas: I want to bring Clint Barton in this. I was thinking the team runs into an old enemy of his. Despite what Fury said, Phil decides to bring Clint into the case anyways. This can after a few months of Loki brain washing him so I was thinking he fully recovered from his time. That's all I really have. I would love to brain storm this idea more with someone.

This is more of a requirement, my partner needs to be able to play Canon characters or at least one of them. I will allow you to have OC of your own. It's just not as fun when you have to play every canon character because your partner won't even try. And I get it's hard to play them but I'm not asking you to be super great. Just play them how they are suppose to be. I also feel like this expands the world a bit more.

Characters I will be playing:

May

Phil

Clint

Can try to play:

Sky

Looking for:

Sky

Fitts

Simmons

** Oh and please don't make your characters like the canons. You don't know how much it will piss me off if I see a character that's pretty much a rip off. So don't it please.

Hit me up with a PM if you are interested.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back