• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Agent of Maniacles OOC and Characters

That's cause when I'm one of the people leading the charge I wanna a promote a family and friendship type of enviroment. Ya know? We can share it all, be it all, explore it all, tase it all, ˢᵘᶜᵏ ᶦᵗ ᵃˡˡ.

Jokes aside. I do like to make things care free and I really like you all. Good people from what I know and have seen. I mean I've already known some of you for years, but ya know? The ones I just met this year very awesome.

Of course I have a theory that Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread reads all these sick and hilarious comments with a big shit eating grin on their face, while slyly rubbing their hands together plotting our dooms.
images (2).jpeg
I like garter belt.

Alright... think I've managed to encapsulate everything about Joe's other form of magic well enough, at least the stuff that is relevant to their current situation. I hope it's not too long-winded or poorly written. I'm writing this while I'm ready to just pass the hell out. lol Now onto side B of the post, the twins!

Face is an easy fix when I do draw her again xD I did try multiple times to do full body but when it comes to characters I'm super picky and hated everything I drew for her.
That's alright. Take your time. If you want, I can send you the pictures I pulled from the internet to base her on.

I'm in florida. Everyone around me is waiting for death, I'm waiting for someone to hand out bath salts so I can watch the fireworks

something happening in florida?

Florida is known to have a large elderly population which is why one of its nicknames is 'God's waiting room'
It's also considered one of the more weirdness magnet states. In the sense a lot of crazy things I mean every State has crazy stuff and weirdness, but Florida is the one that people look at as crazy. The bath salts reference is to a man who apparently took bath salts and ate another man's face.

Florida is also what I'd call an 'escape State' it's a place where people who are looking for something or running from something tend to go - Miami in particular. I'm not sure how much credence that has anymore

I mean obviously Deadwood Deer Deadwood Deer is gonna know a lot more about the general culture and different parts of it, but to the other States....Florida is known for weirdness, old people, oranges, cocaine etc

So, quick breakdown for what OG Joe's said.

He's got a magic called Verum, it can do a number of things, but gives him resistance to supernatural means of mental manipulation or access. It can allow him and an opponent to enter into a 'logic duel' and duke it out to show who's right and who's wrong. Finally, he can tell when other's lie, or when their memories have been tampered with supernaturally. There are a few other things, but nothing that would be useful in their situation, but if you need him to check out a crime scene, he might very well be your man.

This has opened up three possible avenues of attack. He could try trapping Blue temporarily using a barrier woven with Verum. He could try and deny her status as a god and return her to a human form. He could finally show Blue that Dark's lying about being her ally, and allow her natural paranoia to do the rest of the work for them.

...He is honestly, incidentally the most useful character in this situation. I swear I did not come up with this shit on the fly, this is from the original Unnatural Campus RP from WF. Not once did I ever think that it would ever become this useful. It's honestly ridiculous, I only ever imagined that this shit would be used for the detective end of the character. lol

Florida is also what I'd call an 'escape State' it's a place where people who are looking for something or running from something tend to go - Miami in particular. I'm not sure how much credence that has anymore

I mean obviously Deadwood Deer Deadwood Deer is gonna know a lot more about the general culture and different parts of it, but to the other States....Florida is known for weirdness, old people, oranges, cocaine etc

Don't forget about the meth gators, Marcus, don't forget about the meth gators.

So, quick breakdown for what OG Joe's said.

He's got a magic called Verum, it can do a number of things, but gives him resistance to supernatural means of mental manipulation or access. It can allow him and an opponent to enter into a 'logic duel' and duke it out to show who's right and who's wrong. Finally, he can tell when other's lie, or when their memories have been tampered with supernaturally. There are a few other things, but nothing that would be useful in their situation, but if you need him to check out a crime scene, he might very well be your man.

This has opened up three possible avenues of attack. He could try trapping Blue temporarily using a barrier woven with Verum. He could try and deny her status as a god and return her to a human form. He could finally show Blue that Dark's lying about being her ally, and allow her natural paranoia to do the rest of the work for them.

...He is honestly, incidentally the most useful character in this situation. I swear I did not come up with this shit on the fly, this is from the original Unnatural Campus RP from WF. Not once did I ever think that it would ever become this useful. It's honestly ridiculous, I only ever imagined that this shit would be used for the detective end of the character. lol

Dark Kotsu is actually complient to Blue Owl, but I've gotta wait for another post or two to show his changes.

Dark Kotsu is actually complient to Blue Owl, but I've gotta wait for another post or two to show his changes.

True, but I can't imagine that a megalomaniac is planning on staying loyal to her very long. He must be looking for some means of taking her down and/or stealing her power.

True, but I can't imagine that a megalomaniac is planning on staying loyal to her very long. He must be looking for some means of taking her down and/or stealing her power.

So... Remember how only one of his red eyes are showing and the other is now blue? Well... There's an internal war going on in HIS head now. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back