• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Agent of Maniacles OOC and Characters

No, I don't play Arena. I don't know if I'm going to have to pay to put my cards in my deck or how much bullshit I'll have to go through.

I'll see what I can do for Owl. What do you want represented?

No, I don't play Arena. I don't know if I'm going to have to pay to put my cards in my deck or how much bullshit I'll have to go through.

I'll see what I can do for Owl. What do you want represented?
It's actually cheaper than paper magic BY FAR. As you earn a lot of free packs by just playing the game.

hell you earn free decks by just playing the game.

as for owl I'm curious as to what you would come up with to represent her. So do what ever you feel is right.

It's actually cheaper than paper magic BY FAR. As you earn a lot of free packs by just playing the game.

hell you earn free decks by just playing the game.

as for owl I'm curious as to what you would come up with to represent her. So do what ever you feel is right.
That's my point. It cost me $200+ to get the cards for this deck. If I have to bust my ass for a month to get those cards digitally, then it's just not worth it. I have receipts and everything, I should be able to put in a code or something and get my cards.

As for the symbol, alright. I've got to do some looking around, find out what's associated with her skills.

I work 9-9 tonight. I don't wanna work 9-9 tomorrow either, but I need to. Need that dosh.

Oh right, music for this scene:

NOOOOOOO! I JUST REALIZED I MISSED THE CHANCE TO DO A PERFECT BIT WITH DENTON AND MORGAN!

Denton: Prepare for trouble
Morgan: Make it double
Denton: To protect the world from devastation
Morgan: to unite all peoples within our nation
Denton: to denounce the evils of truth and love
Morgan: to extend our reach to the stars above
Denton: Denton
Morgan: Morgan
Denton: Team Maniacles blasting off at the speed of light
Morgan: Surrender now or prepare to fight!

EVERYONE ELSE: AGENTS OF MANIACLES THAT'S RIGHT!

Exzalia Exzalia
Screenshot_2019-11-19-12-34-45.jpg

The Celtic Owl is the symbol for the Bride of the Dead. I thought it was fitting because of her relationship and demeanor towards Kotsu. The Double Spiral represents the conflicting nature of a thing, which seemed fitting for all the personalities fighting within Owl.

It's just a first attempt. I might put a triskelion behind it later if it works

Exzalia Exzalia
View attachment 648436

The Celtic Owl is the symbol for the Bride of the Dead. I thought it was fitting because of her relationship and demeanor towards Kotsu. The Double Spiral represents the conflicting nature of a thing, which seemed fitting for all the personalities fighting within Owl.

It's just a first attempt. I might put a triskelion behind it later if it works
This is actually better than I expected bravo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back