• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Agent of Maniacles OOC and Characters

Nah Fam I like your writing style a crap ton. If you're ever down for a 1x1 rp lmk (=

Thank you. You're very good to. I was partially exaggerating, though. I'm prone to making spectacles.

Since when was it ego night? And where tf am I gonna get a woman? I ain't even got a girlfriend

Florida women. God's waiting room. No denture adventure. And everyone gets ego night. It's the new thing.

Yes! I wanna play Acacius, Rabbit and Clown next arc. I love the vibe of this world and I can see myself spewing characters left and right

Kinggunlucky Kinggunlucky , if you touch Sam, Ciara, Corona, Halo, Olivia, Nix, the Owl program, or anything else I've touched in here, I will reach through this screen and rip off your dick

1: I wasn't thinking about that. I'm not that kinda guy.

2: They are fictional.

3: Threats through the computer are somewhat silly. We've got plenty of distance between. No use in threats from so far away. If we were like down the street, though I'd gladly oblige you in a fight or a boxing match. I'm always up for a scrap. A friendly one anyway. It's great for learning control, building cardio, timing, reflexes etc. Fighting in anger is different. Not something I encourage,

4: A better way to settle things through online would be like 1v1 in a video game or a virtual version of chess or some card game.

1: I wasn't thinking about that. I'm not that kinda guy.

2: They are fictional.

3: Threats through the computer are somewhat silly. We've got plenty of distance between. No use in threats from so far away. If we were like down the street, though I'd gladly oblige you in a fight or a boxing match. I'm always up for a scrap. A friendly one anyway. It's great for learning control, building cardio, timing, reflexes etc. Fighting in anger is different. Not something I encourage,

4: A better way to settle things through online would be like 1v1 in a video game or a virtual version of chess or some card game.
Wait. You is a fellow boxer?

I kickbox in my freetime!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back