• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Agent of Maniacles OOC and Characters

Corona is a computer, and she's not done with the Owl. By the time she's done, it could be Arnold Schwarzenegger with a cloak of owl feathers, or it could be a goddamn talking Pidgeotto

Corona is a computer, and she's not done with the Owl. By the time she's done, it could be Arnold Schwarzenegger with a cloak of owl feathers, or it could be a goddamn talking Pidgeotto

All I thought of was the Andras for Arnold Schwarzenegger with a cloak of Owl Feathers

Freikugel Freikugel Exzalia Exzalia TheAdept TheAdept Deadwood Deer Deadwood Deer Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread KotaKotsu KotaKotsu Beleth Beleth Sigram Sigram Tarot of Death Tarot of Death GamerCarrot GamerCarrot AbatedBigfoot AbatedBigfoot RedactedReject RedactedReject mmarage mmarage

This is one I've also cooked up for awhile, but never done anything with it yet. Still developing.

SETTING: An alternate Earth where years prior to the start of the story the United States broke apart after an apocalyptic scale event, which obviously caused huge changes to the world stage, and technology also took a radically different direction .

Each former state or collection of former states is ruled over by its own system of government or lord so to speak. The Lord of New York for example. It's not always a lord. Several southern states have been combined into one religious sort of dystopia similar to what you saw in the Handmaiden's Tale, but obviously my own spin, but ironically they are highly opposed to slavery. Other southern territories while not fused into one are slaveholders and tend to watch each other's back. Black slaves.

New York encompasses Ohio, Pennsylvania, Maine, Kentucky, and the Virginias are all one huge city state. They are ruled by The Lord of New York. A very Machivelllian figure. This New York city state is pretty much the hub of culture, entertainment, glitz, glam, gutters, and poverty.

Nobody gets in Alaska and nobody gets out. It went isolationist and people sent there to make contact tend not to comeback. Whoever is in charge there does establish contact with other countries.

Some of the states have standing armies such as the slave trading ones and a handful of midwestern ones. The ones that rely on mercenary groups which are legal and number in the hundreds. The most prominent is The Iron Front.

TECHNOLOGY: A weird combo of steampunk and cyberpunk that I haven't really figured out yet. Armored zeppelins with computing technology built inside, an virtual interface called The Hub is where is people get their information from. A different looking internet basically. I'll expand on that more later. It's very 19th century, though.

STORY: A slave rebellion has been gaining steam in the South and it is led by a brutal warlord who while advocating for human rights is exceptionally brutal towards the masters and their families. He is being financially backed by Canada and The Lord of the New York because they have a vested interest in a magical resource within those territories. The ex slave/current warlord is beginning to push out of the slave states and into the zealots domain.

Meanwhile the Religious nation/states have hired the Iron Front to defend their borders.

The it'll kick off with that conflict there I imagine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back