• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Agent of Maniacles OOC and Characters

See?

Joe wasn't the only person they cloned. And ya know? He should feel it an honor that they picked him out of all the mages on Gotha. He was the most level headed.

Who were the most suitable candidates. I remember each one being pretty nuts

Oh they monitored everyone. It's why they ended up choosing Joe. They also had Joe's body on hand after he died. So it just made the most sense. And since it was early stages they were still learning how to fuck with the memories and personality traits.

Joe was the obvious choice.

Why clone David, Mikkish, Hikaru etc? All have useful skills and abilites, but in terms of early stages where things had a lot more chance of coming out hostile or unstable it would be pretty bad.

Boss battle

Joe 77

hp 230

Ability, skitter. She can crawl on walls and moves with speed but she will focus her attention on the joes. If she catches one, she will attempt to run away with him.

Objective, protect the Joes.

I assume this doctor is some kind of construct of the Sandlands. Since it is a he. Or maybe not construct but a memory of a nasty doctor they dealt with.

I imagine Miranda Faust had a lot of underlings when heading the project

Well
I assume this doctor is some kind of construct of the Sandlands. Since it is a he. Or maybe not construct but a memory of a nasty doctor they dealt with.

I imagine Miranda Faust had a lot of underlings when heading the project
I'm not well versed in the history of Joe, if I knew it was a she probebly would have made it a she.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back