• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Agent of Maniacles OOC and Characters

Bruh

1st off, we're in lala land.

2nd off, (I might be wrong here, blame Google) She doesn't have ovaries. A quick search says that if no eggs travel, a period doesn't happen

Okay: BS Excuse: As a servant of Hephaestus, she gets commissioned to make shit. Could result in other divinities owing her a solid, or it could just make life suck for her.

Potential Level Up: Artisan's Eyes- sees all potential components and potential uses at all times, hand waved for how she understands any of it. OR
Minor Pyrokinesis: She works for the God of Fire, nuff said

Is it bad I just thought she'd be spaced out building shit without paying mind to the world since she was fireproof? LOL

The world cannot sustain as it is.

It simply cannot.

How many critical victories does someone like Ace Stardust or Quentin's Demon need for there to be damage that could take years and years to repair? What if the Pest situation turned less favorably? Those are only some examples.

All of this on top of foot shortages, nations still warring with one another, environmental damage caused by us and things like the greater threats, nuclear bombs etc

Eventually something has to give. The luck has to run out.

The world cannot sustain as it is.

It simply cannot.

How many critical victories does someone like Ace Stardust or Quentin's Demon need for there to be damage that could take years and years to repair? What if the Pest situation turned less favorably? Those are only some examples.

All of this on top of foot shortages, nations still warring with one another, environmental damage caused by us and things like the greater threats, nuclear bombs etc

Eventually something has to give. The luck has to run out.

The way Kotsu sees it is that they're mercenaries, they're for hire. If they wanted to operate by a guidelines of proper behavior, they could because of being independent contracts, and that's what makes Kotsu so disturbed by Denton's actions and behavior. Mercenaries are just that. Bodies for hire. They gotta do right by people and not just what's good for the company. Denton being such a good mediator should take the time to bridge gaps, not burn bridges and build new ones.

That's in Kotsu's eyes though. I fucking love the chaos. LOL

The way Kotsu sees it is that they're mercenaries, they're for hire. If they wanted to operate by a guidelines of proper behavior, they could because of being independent contracts, and that's what makes Kotsu so disturbed by Denton's actions and behavior. Mercenaries are just that. Bodies for hire. They gotta do right by people and not just what's good for the company. Denton being such a good mediator should take the time to bridge gaps, not burn bridges and build new ones.

That's in Kotsu's eyes though. I fucking love the chaos. LOL

Denton honestly believes that Maniacles is a better alternative then world ending or human extinction

Denton honestly believes that Maniacles is a better alternative then world ending or human extinction

Once the rest of everyone's brains start to leak out, Kotsu might not view the Maniacles as the good guys anymore. But I've got a bit of a flashback to throw into my arc when we get there for that. I'll have to PM Ex about it, buuuut, it'll throw you for a loop.

Once the rest of everyone's brains start to leak out, Kotsu might not view the Maniacles as the good guys anymore. But I've got a bit of a flashback to throw into my arc when we get there for that. I'll have to PM Ex about it, buuuut, it'll throw you for a loop.

To be fair I don't think Maniacles is good at all. They just can see everything starting to crack and they are trying to make things right. Stability. Ways to stop the threats better and more fast.

To be fair I don't think Maniacles is good at all. They just can see everything starting to crack and they are trying to make things right. Stability. Ways to stop the threats better and more fast.

It's like Fable III, when you're talking to your brother about how to rule the kingdom for the end game. Lol Kotsu's trying to go the good route while Denton is going the neutral to evil. LOL

Well, I came up with another character.

Seems to be a recurring problem with me, I can make characters till God himself gets bored of listening to me, but I suck at coming up with worlds around them

And people tell me I'm weird because I'd rather read the manga...

Shou Tucker is tied with Griffith for the Most Hated character in all of Animanga

Users who are viewing this thread

Back