• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Agent of Maniacles OOC and Characters

lets recap how fucking dumb we all are.

Fucking Arai kills his father

Fucking Denton makes a deal with Quentins most hated enemy right in front of his face.

Fucking Sam sitting back drinking beer while shits hitting the fan.

Fucking Quentin can't control his emotions

Fucking Kotsu has a permanent hate boner

Fucking Clayton drinking beer not helping

Fucking Aria KILLS HIS FATHER

Fucking Vivian strips in the middle of battle.

The only competant people here are Joe and Joe

Well... semi-win in my book. Semi-win in my book.

If you haven't noticed, our chars just happen to be constantly trying to derail each others plans.

Owl revealing this she isn't supposed to.

Denton conspiring with the rpg's enemies.

We are two gm running the same game trying to come up with and create plots, and sub plots. And since we have agreed not to tell each other what we are doing, our plots are running into each other like a glorious train wreck.

But I'm not complaining, it's damn fun, ya'll just poor little pawns caught in the cross fire.

If you haven't noticed, our chars just happen to be constantly trying to derail each others plans.

Owl revealing this she isn't supposed to.

Denton conspiring with the rpg's enemies.

We are two gm running the same game trying to come up with and create plots, and sub plots. And since we have agreed not to tell each other what we are doing, our plots are running into each other like a glorious train wreck.

But I'm not complaining, it's damn fun, ya'll just poor little pawns caught in the cross fire.

The plot twist is that Kotsu has been using his funds to slowly amass his own army. >~>

On another note, I bought stuff to cook my pasta sauce. A green and red bell pepper, a white onion, a clove of garlic, some green onions, and a pound of ground beef, and then two large cans of sauce and like... 2-4 regular cans of sauce, along with a small can of paste to thicken it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back