• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Age of the Black flag

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Okay!" Owen gleeflully runs around to everyone that is on the ship and tells them to do to the deck

he sees Lizzy and Charles, "Ayfah wants you to go to the deck"

he runs around a bit and sees Damian and Sherlok, "Ayfah wants to talk to you on the deck!"

he tries to look for heart but cant find her.

he has no idea where Elli is but looks anyway just in case he somehow appeared.

r_dubya r_dubya
THICCDRAGON THICCDRAGON
FeliahTheFox FeliahTheFox
RedactedReject RedactedReject
EvelynX31 EvelynX31

Leo “YOU FUCKER JUST COULDN’T KEEP ARE HANDS TO OURSELVES COULD YOU”
Elli “SHUT UP AND FUCKING HIDE
They say climbing onto the ship and trying to get up to the crows nest as fast as possible

Lizzy skips past Owen and does a cartwheel then a backflip then goes back to skipping “I’m happy today!!!!” She squealed

owen sees Elli climbing, "HIIIIIII", he waves, "EYFAH WANTS TO TALK TO EVERYBODY ON THE DECK"

She called out to leo "h-h-hey wait! I need to talk to y-you!" she tries to make her quiet voice as loud as possible "p-p-pleasecome down here!" she squeaks

"Seriously, is that the kid that was cussin behind us yesterday?" Charles looks very confused

"eeiip!!" she covers her eyes once she sees lizzy named "p-p-p-p-please p-put some clothes on!!" she goes bright red and extremely flustered

They get distracted and quickly look around before climbing down and runs towards an empty barrel
Leo shouts "THAT'S HOT" as he goes past lizzy
Elli "we'll be in heer," he said hiding in the empty barrel.

Elli looks out of the barrel "shoos go away, I can hear" then pops his head back down
Leo "someone who you think is cute," he said from inside the barrel

"Very true. I would know because I've broken just about every one here." Charles scratches his nose

Owen starts softly crying, "b-but... Ayfa wants to talk to you... and now you're... being mean..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back