• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Age of Immortality (IC)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Siren77

Bored Ancient
Slav Slav Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow okokapi okokapi
NeonFlow NeonFlow Silent Mimic Silent Mimic IamaKittyKat IamaKittyKat

Palace Haec, home to the immortal bloodmage Malphas

A lone warrior dressed in plain looking silver armor and carrying a short sword walked calmly through a cobblestone hallway, every step he took sent echoes off the walls. If one were to look at him it would be obvious that he looked nervous and afraid. Hell if you were in his place you would be too. A mortal talking to one of the Gods was one of the most risky tasks imaginable, as they could choose to kill you just for entertainment. But unfortunaely for him, he had information Malphas needed to hear.

Eventually the warrior came upon a heavy and ancient looking wooden door that spanned almost to the ceiling, and after taking a deep breath, he pushed it open and walked inside the throne room. There, sitting on his throne of gold sat the Bloodmage Malphas.
67465612-CEB5-45C1-8188-2DAABE06A073.jpeg

“Kaizo, why do I always get the immediate dissatisfaction whenever I lay eyes on you?”
Kaizo, the warrior, found it best to keep his mouth shut and didn’t react to the insult. “My Lord, the resistance has converged on the northern side of your lands. Our scouts have detected several camps with atleast two hundred soldiers in each. What are your orders for preparation?”

Malphas laughed, standing from his throne and gripping the blade he wielded. “Let them come, they have no chance against myself or my armies. My Serengal is more than capable of disposing of this ‘resistence.’” A look of dissapointment glimpsed over Kaizo’s face before disappearing. It as enough for Malphas to see it, at which he frowned and his brows furrowed. “Is something the matter mortal? Have you something you want to tell me?”

“N-No my lord, everything is fine.” At this point Kaizo could feel sweat beading on his forehead, on wrong move and he could kiss his life goodbye. “Well never the less, I have a question of my own for you.” The blade Malphas held was pointed down at Kaizo. “How stupid do you think I am?” The mortal attempted to speak but only to choke on his words. “I know all about your connections to the resistence, as well as how you’ve tried constantly to sway me in the wrong direction in order to give your people a chance at killing me. Isn’t that right?”

Kaizos face darkened, “So, it seems I have no place to hide. Hear me Malphas, we do not believe that you are truly a being without death. We will find a way to destroy you, and when that time comes you will know the suffering that you’ve put this land through for too long.”

Once again Malphas barked with laughter. “A bold claim of you to make, but I assure you I will never be killed.” Without another word, Kaizo foolishly charged in headlong with his short sword drawn and pierced the abdomen of Malphas causing the god to grunt. “Fool, now you will pay for your treachery.” Crimson ropes extended from behind Malphas that tied up Kaizo by the wrists and ankles before suspending him above the ground. “I am your king, and your god! You can’t reject me or defeat me, and anyone that dares to try and prove me otherwise will be crushed and evicerated into oblivion! Malphas retrieved the sword from his stomach before plunging it into Kaizos chest.

Spatting up blood, Kaizo coughed before looking upon the wound he had inflicted on Malphas. Blood was sleeping out of the wound but it appeared to be visibly healing already. With a smirk, he looked the immortal in the eyes. “Gods.... don’t.... bleed.” With a growl, Malphas’ ropes pulled Kaizo apart and cast the pieces of his corpse aside. The bloodmage day back down in his throne and looked upon his bloodstained hands, and an evil grin came upon his face...

//RIGHT! So this starter was just to introduce the first immortal that we’ll be pitted against. Malphas the Immortal Bloodmage! You can either have yourself somewhere in his territory of land, or on the front with the resistence itself. I hope you all enjoy this!

Last edited:
The sound of drunken laughter could be heard within the tavern with men drinking away to their deaths. Neo was sitting in a corner in the tavern drinking some ale and reading away at a book about Elemental magic. He was trying to keep a low profile, as guards would undoubtedly recognize him and what better of a place to lay low then a tavern surrounded by drunken idiots. Neo eyes shifted from his pages to room and scanned for any suspicious folk. Everything seemed good to him so he kept on reading. A few moments later a few guards stepped into the tavern and started scanning the room. Neo acted normal and felt their gazes pass over him but they continued scanning. After a while, they sat down with the drunken idiots and started to drink with them. Neo gave out a sigh of relief and continued reading but keeping one eye on the guards for movement. It seemed that the Gods were upping their search for all those who oppose them. Luckily, Neo had been running away long enough to know how to lay low and not get caught by the Gods and their minions.

Alex stood stock still in the corner, this being the first time she had successfully stayed in the throne room while a visitor was present. Usually she was kicked out as soon as Malphus received note of an arrival, despite her best efforts to bring no notice to herself. This time however she hadn't even been able to enter quietly. It seemed that Malphus had not only noticed her but also wanted her to see what transpired. This notion was strengthened by what she saw.
A plain looking warrior entered the vast room, not paying attention to the girl in the corner. He looked nervous, as any mortal would be in his position.
Now Alex watched and listened, as Malphus expressed his displeasure at seeing the warrior. She almost gasped when the man mentions the rebellion. Even she knew it existed, having heard of it from the paid servants, but why was the immortal letting her hear about it?
Suddenly the atmosphere got even more tense as Malphus asked a question that made the warrior freeze.
"How stupid do you think I am?"
I was first amazed, staring at a leader of the rebellion, then staring in horror at his death. Once it was over and Malphus sat down, he looked over to me.
"Take this as a warning. You are dismissed."
I left the hall quickly. Running to my own small room.

//I'm actually really excited about this rp. I hope this is sufficient, writing on my phone right now.

Firalo Kriselia
The tavern was quite active, a lot of patrons were drunk and jolly, 'Oh, how active. There isn't many patrons inside the taverns around this area.', Fira thought as he observed the tavern among the shadows. He tried to find any man that would pay to please them but unfortunately, there is no one willing tonight. He was bored with no one and nothing to do but the news of the Gods and their servants apparently roaming the land in search of the rebellions against them. The fox-like human was quite shocked with the news that he heard, 'Guards?', the man was thinking as he didn't want to go outside and let servants of the gods see his attire. His kind and cult of dancers were supposed to be extinct and banished from this land. Luckily, he survived by hiding within the homes of his patrons on expeditions that he would do together with other patrons and by constantly moving from town to town. Fira was tired of hiding from the gods and wanted to confront them but he didn't want his life to be vanished. Now, he works as a prostitute in the tavern, hoping to earn some cash by pleasuring men.

Siren Jaeger sat upon a hilltop overlooking the large village below, as well as the palace that sat in the middle of the place. For now he was just scouting out the town and figuring out his best course of action for the mission at hand. He wasn’t a part of the resistence or anything like that, and simply operated on his own accord. Malphas the bloodmage had many slaves and servants unwillingly obeying the self proclaimed god, which didn’t sit well with Siren. While their lives weren’t worth much, it would be a nice slap to the face for Malphas by freeing some of them.

The only problem was timing, as he knew full well of the resistence mob forming on the opposite side of the land to prepare for an attack. As much as he hated to admit it, Siren knew that Malphas was untouchable to any weapon known to human kind, and so he thought the resistence a bunch of fools for even attempting something like this. Their whole invasion would soil his plans if he got caught up in that entire mess, but he didn’t have time to waste.

Standing up from his position, he dusted himself off before heading down the path and into the village below. Doing all he could to keep a low profile, Siren kept his head drawn up and the visor activated to cover his eyes. If anyone were to see them he knew he’d become an instant target. Guards littered the streets looking for any resistence warriors, but for now none of them took any notice of Siren. As he passed by a tavern with loud music playing and the sound of boisterous men and women enjoying themselves, he caught sight of two guards appaorching him from his right side. Stopping in his tracks, he turned to face them.

“Identify yourself warrior.” With a deep sigh, Siren removed the hood from his head but the visor remained. “The names Ezro Strider, I’m just passing through to get supplies.” “I see, mind removing your visor so we can get a better look at you?” “I do mind actually, that won’t be a problem will it?” The two guards looked at each other before shrugging their shoulders. “I suppose not, but we’ll be keepin an eye on you to make sure you don’t chase any trouble.” “Fine by me.” Siren said before continuing on his way.

Dane stood amongst a group of men and women of all ages as they planned an attack. She had heard of this small gathering while she was out for drinks. She thought she could lend a hand. She looked amongst the group, some were as young as 12 or 13. Children who were forced into adulthood by the atrocities committed by the immortals and their minions. Many of the people who had gathered were adults, and they were already armed ready to charge in. Dane knew this wasn't how successful battles began. They began with plans, with careful thought, days of intense planning and scouting. If this was simply a gathering to amp up energy only to turn loose these warriors, it would come to a swift and bloody end. Still, she couldn't bring herself to leave. These people were hurting, they were desperate for justice. Dane understood that kind of desperation and she felt it her duty to help as best she could.

Firalo Kriselia
Fira was minding his own business, trying to draw the whole tavern, as a man approaches him and asks for some 'services'. The man was willing to pay a large sum of money. The dancer was not into it but he thought of an idea that would make him get the money without having to do him. He told the man to go outside as he will be preparing himself in the tavern with his cash in hand. By the time that Fira was outside the tavern, the man was waiting for him with other men as well, looking at the half-kitsune with hungry eyes. He expected that it was only the man that would be killed by his blades but it didn't made him mad as he prepared his fire magic with his dagger at his side. He started to walk slowly and dance seductively, teasing the man as he went around him, slowly releasing his dagger. Fira, then, took his dagger and slit his throat, causing blood to spill and fountain from his bleeding neck. He spun around as fire began to surround him, making a beautiful but deadly vortex of flames. The dancer made the flames move towards two other men as they tried to run but they, eventually, were burnt and turned to ashes. There was only one man left, Fira proceeded to shoot flames but he managed to dodge it. He started to so twirls with his dagger out as flames came from the blade, making it burn bright. Fira attacked the man with his fire-infused dagger as it burned him while he screamed in pain. When the bodies were all cleaned, he managed to get the money from the guy he killed with his dagger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back