Name:

Nickname(s):

Sexuality:

Profession:

Appearance: (1+ Paragraphs)

Personality: (2+ Paragraphs)

Likes/Dislikes:

Other:

Writing Sample: (A fan encountering gone wrong.)

Quote: (Use Blockquotes.)

Theme Song: (Link a YouTube channel.)

Last edited by a moderator:

newcreate.php

newcreate.php

14l7a14.png

no slide
no slide no slide
All About Me
P E R S O N A L I T Y :

Dani has a very calm and collected personality, and she loves using her sense of humor. She can sometimes be cocky, but she has never gone overboard. Her heart is filled with all sorts of love that she wishes to give, but she hasn't found the right people to give it to. Dani always has been described as "cool" when it comes to first impressions, and they're all seemingly correct.

Don't let the permanent smirk that is plastered across Dani's face fool you though, because everybody has a dark side. She can become pretty guarded at times, and can snap in an instant. She can become very cold and distant, so don't get her angry. Some say Dani is bipolar- though she rarely does ever become mad- and she always denies it.

L I K E S :

Running, late night drives, humor, flirting, coffee, warm weather, music, dancing, adventures, skateboarding, traveling

D I S L I K E S :

Obnoxious people (though she can be one herself), kiss-ups, cold weather, rain, wine, paparazzi, rumors, drama, smoking (even though she sometimes- but rarely- does herself)

no slide
14l7a14.png

cooltext125088220849726.png

tumblr_m7blihfsLH1rq8a7p.gif

Name:

Trystan Ross

Nickname(s):

None.

Male

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Profession:

Singer

Appearance:
bampw-francisco-lachowski-handsome-hot-model-Favim.com-448267_large.jpg

Trystan has silky chocolate brown hair with mesmerizing cocoa eyes that many find themselves gazing into them. His face is quite chiseled, his features perfect for a rising celebrity. He's built quite well, very strong and has defined muscles. His looks may seem perfect, but one leg has terrible problems, having been injured months prior. Trystan walks with a slight limp. As for hair and other things on his face, he's had a professional stylist ever since he began his singing career, she applies his make-up and waxes out of place hairs, such as his eyebrows.

He doesn't care much for his own looks, everyone must do things for him or else he'd walk outside in his pajamas and disheveled hair.

Personality:

As said by the few people close to him, Trystan does not have a way with words. He stumbles a lot, his thoughts exceeding his mouth. He may come off quite direct, not exactly having a filter. Others may describe him as insensitive, but most don't think that's the case. Also, from time to time he may be overestimating himself, thinking he can do everything and anything better than anyone else.

Trystan is usually calm and collected, never having unreasonable outbursts. He will always try to think of both sides if having a heated argument. He may seem very irritable and unkind but that doesn't mean he will be inconsiderate towards people. Trystan also tries to stand up for what he believe in, especially if what he believes in is a beneficial thing.

It may seem like he is very 'cool' and 'carefree', but sometimes he lets his emotions control him at times. From his favorite hockey team losing to a death of a friend, you may find him sulking around, not wanting any unneeded attention. His emotions build up and up until they are finally all let out at once, which may scare some people.

Likes/Dislikes:

+ watching hockey, smoking, late nights, looking up at the stars, car rides with the windows down, mangoes, music, playing guitar, flannels

- people who complain a lot, plans that don't follow through, crazy fans, offensive remarks, people who push their views on him, honeydew

Other:

He loves his fans, but sometimes thinks that they are a handful. Trystan will be eternally grateful for all of this support, but the crazy ones just scare him.

Writing Sample:

Trystan shot a warm smile at the large crowd of people. "Everyone's having a good time out here tonight, yeah?" he shouted, whipping his arms up and down to rile up the throng. They all responded by endless screaming.

"Well this next song is about-" Trystan started, as he was cut off by a small group of teenage fans running onto the stage and grabbing at his shirt. He didn't know what to say to these rabid females, as they were shouting derogatory remarks at him such as "fuck me in the ass!" and "sign my boob!". Clearly startled by this outburst, Trystan screamed at them.

"Stop! Why are fans like you all so crazy? I hate this!"

The whole room became silent and Trystan's face boiled with embarrassment. He didn't mean to say that he hated his fans, but that's how everyone in the small venue took it. Slowly but surely, many girls started to make their way out of the room and on their way home, not letting Trystan finish the concert he started. Never in a million years would he hate his supporters, he was just scared and angry at the remarks. He wasn't a sex object, he just wanted to share his music with the world.

That night, there were many negative tweets thrown at him, telling him to die and that he was not grateful. Trystan began to get quieter, playing less shows and losing fans by the second. He soon stepped out of his box of moping and got brighter, having private shows and regaining respect from old fans.

Quote:

The minute you think of giving up, think about the reason why you held on so long.
Unknown

Theme Song:

[media]

[/media]
img-thing

I'm sorry that I didn't use blockquote :( I tried to fix it, but it only ruined the entire thing ._.

Name:

Grace Allen

Nickname(s):

Gracie

F

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Profession:

Writer/Novelist/Poet

Appearance:

1422495746tamzi.jpeg

She has clear, blue eyes and golden blonde straight hair. Her eyes stand out and are often described as "doe-like" because her gaze is so piercing and intense. She has feminine, soft facial features. A trail of freckles runs across the bridge of her nose. She is slim and stands at 5'5, not very toned or muscular. She dresses in floral patterned clothes, usually dresses, despite all the running around she likes to do. She needs to wear glasses but refuses to because she finds them annoying to put on and take off. She always has on a backpack or over the shoulder bag, which always has a good book in it along with a notebook and pen.

Personality:

As a writer, people may expect her to be quieter or constantly hunched over her notebook trying to come up with more ideas. However, this is far from her actual personality. She may look quiet and timid, but she is very brave and outgoing. She isn't loud, but very inclined to try new things. She is strong, intelligent, and highly curious. She is pretty cool tempered and rarely gets angry. Her type of lifestyle is a pretty free one. Being a successful author, her schedule is pretty relaxed compared to movie stars and musicians. She doesn't enjoy being tied down and prefers being able to do what she wants. She doesn't care if it puts herself in danger as long as she gets the experience. She doesn't like thinking too much and believes in a "carpe diem" philosophy. She sees no danger in taking risks, believing that the experience will only help shape her own being more which will in turn help her come up with more material for her books. She's also a quick learner and believes that nothing is impossible given the time and proper teaching.

She is also very self centered and vain. She knows that she is attractive and feels inferior when someone else is more attractive than she is. She does not like not knowing what's going on around her, she dislikes being ignorant and oblivious. She likes to be in the center of attention, which isn't hard because she has that type of gravitating aura. She is insecure and is easily hurt. She is emotionally open and vulnerable, which makes it hard to hide her true emotions. She is easily jealous and threatened, which causes her to passive aggressively lash out.

Likes/Dislikes:

+cats, reading, writing, light rain, knitting, dancing, ballet, guitar, piano; -uptight people, rules, restrictions, bitter foods, feeling alone, feeling out of place, losing

Other:

She loves playing the guitar and composes short songs on the side, though she's too embarrassed to show them to anyone.

Writing Sample:

Grace always knew she was an artist who painted her pieces with words. And...sometimes artists are not understood.

So she sat there, the cold, biting metal seeping through her thin summer dress. No one approached her, no one dared to speak to her. It was as if they were afraid of her for some reason. Children were pulled back by parents, people avoided eye contact. Her publisher had warned her that her book had gone too far, was far too incomprehensible and critiqued too many things. People wouldn't accept it, she would get a bad reception. However, she expected a least a couple of people to approach her. She did see a few blog posts commending her insight, even if she did use a lot of profanity and dark humor in her book.

A sixteen year old girl walked up to her table. "Uhm..hi..." Grace perked up. "Hello."

"I just want to say that...I really liked your book. It was really good...I would never be able to go through with writing something to intense.."

"Oh-"

"The way Alex was burned in the beginning was so good, how do you come up with this?"

"I-"

She was cut off as the mother of the teen came up and grabbed the teen's arm. "What are you doing," the mom hissed. "That book is trash and you're not going to speak with her, okay? Gosh, Margie, listen to me.." The mom dragged her daughter away, while the teenage girl looked helplessly back at Grace. Grace caught a couple of people taking pictures and whispering. She stood up, causing the metal chair to squeak sharply on the tile floor of the book store. "I'm going outside for a smoke," she muttered to her editor, who had accompanied her to the book signing. "You can't leave right now" was the reply, but the young woman grabbed her bag and rushed out. Her fan number was dwindling and almost all reviews called her book a disaster. She loved her piece, and she loved all the time she had spent on it. She knew that she was the laughingstock of the literary community, and she almost didn't care.

Quote:
Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.
Helen Keller

Theme Song:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back