• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Aftermath (DDLC Rp W/ Naturalia The Fox)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Helliana

Queen Of The Underworld
itch-banner.png

After the events of Doki Doki Literature Club, nothing really changed, actually. Sayori is dead, the guy moved out of town, and the three are pretty lonely. But, in the aftermath, they gained some kind of new ability. Like, for example: Sayori’s cheery and depressed self may be stronger and tougher. Then, this happens...

Last edited:
Natsuki wakes up, only to find herself at her desk. She must’ve fallen asleep hacking a few minor stores. Nat grabbed her PC, a bag of Fritos on the counter, and her favorite sci-fi: Back Into Disaster Vol. 5. She didn’t bother changing, she just ran to the library.

Suddenly, she bashes into a guy... A guy who shouldn’t be near where they host club. Natsuki picks up her stuff, hands him his stuff, and continues walking. Not another guy... She thought, wondering if he might ACTUALLY stumble into the li— or worse, Monika.​

Yuri is crossing the street, she has to meet Nasuki at the library to study for a big test, she sees a guy walk out she can only guess who he is. But something about him and how many books he was carrying helped her know

She arrived and was bursting to ask Natsuki who that guy was. "Hey Natsuki, who's that dude. Please don't tell me he's going to join the Literature Club. Monika will have a field day. That puts us at risk, US!" Yuri set down her books and grabbed a seat.

“Chill out, Wicked Witch Of The West!” Natsuki yelled a bit, trying to think. “I ran into him, so I think we’re fine. I spilled his own coffee on him!” She always knew
how to chase away men.

Nat looked through Monika's character files. Nothing suspicious. Then Yuri’s, then her own. Nothing. She looked at Sayori’s file, and she stopped for a second. She missed her a lot, almost too much. She didn’t deserve this. Say didn’t. Natsuki clicked on it, and as always, a giant ‘S0FTWAR3 C0RRUPT3D.’ She sighed, then looked up at Yuri. “We’ll Be Fine.”​

Yuri opened her books "No need to yell, and I know you chase away men all the time, but if he's met Monika already he may be already a member. We can't be too sure, but I know we have to study. Not worry..." her focus was now on the Literature Club door, a sign hung on it 'LOOKING FOR NEW MEMBERS' she starting shaking violently. "N-Natsuki, look behind you.." she stuttered.

"Monika is in over her head, no one can replace Sayori or the old guy. Not even the brown-haired, coffee-drinking man." She got up and took the sign off of the door. She couldn't stand it, no one needs to go into the horror house besides them.

“Speaking of... He Who Must Not Be Nam— I mean, Monika.” Natsuki cut herself off, and found a few pictures before the guy. She missed the carefree, fun, non-creepy Monika that loved nothing more than Doki Doki. “What happened to her?”

Natsuki zoned out and tried with all her hacking might to get to whatever was in Sayori’s file. That’ll have to explain it. Her and the guy were best friends... Right? Nat grabbed the sign from Yuri, grabbed some tape, wrote ‘No Dudes!’ On the sign and put it up. She had NO idea what she was doing.​

"Many things I suppose." She went into wonder for about 5 minutes. "What would cause her to kill Sayori or at least force it upon her?" Yuri had the slightest hint of stutter in her voice. She remembers Monika denying everything when they asked her.

"No dudes? Well I guess that fixes our problem for now"
Yuri had no idea if she was lying or not

"It might..." Natsuki mumbled, wondering the same as Yuri. I mean, after what happened last time, there may be a chance they'd go down with Sayori, or obsess like Monika. There's no telling what might happen, but all she knew is that Monika was gonna get a dude in Doki Doki no matter what she says. Nat logged on to an IP grabber she created, fixed a few major bugs, and left. "Anyways, how'd you like Vol. 2 of Back Into Disaster?'​

Last edited:
Yuri was desperate to change the subject, luckily Natsuki did it for her. "It was good, I just don't get why you'd go back to an active volcano for a book that's already burned up it was really weird, but I guess the ended makes up for the confusing plot." Yuri suddenly remember that she was supposed to be studying not talking with Natsuki about Monika or Sci-Fi.

"Yeah, the part where they had to save the Book Of Mordoora to save Kylee is a bit odd, but it's interesting."​

"You're right, it's an interesting choice but really helped capture the reader's attention." Yuri laughed a little, remembering how many times she made a joke about the book.

A knock on the door caught her attention, and before she could look, one of her hacking buddies (A Guy She Called Monty Python) storms in.

"Dude, we're being revealed, shut down systems!" Monty yelled as he set up his PC and logged into their private room to alert Motiri and Colliee of the leaker. 'Yo Python, we're doing soething, that can be don--" Natsuki was cut off by Monty, "Dude, our location and identity WILL BE LEAKED!"​

Yuri's chair tips over knocking her out.
Motriri bursts through the door panting. "What's with crazy hairdo?" Motriri asks stepping over Yuri. She doesn't seem too upset but her identity and location being leaked did freak her out

She set up her computer quicky nearly breaking it. She started pounding Monty with questions "How could this be? That takes skill, and I have even more skill but still." She moved her dark blue hair out of her eyes and started working on getting it fixed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back