• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern after the winter | ooc

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Oumscar

nah.
alrighty!

we've reached the deadline for characters!

we only had one overlap for roles, so this should be pretty easy.

fin fin - the raider

smolpaws smolpaws - the farmhand

Terrier B Terrier B - the kid

San San - the leader

me~ - the medic

as for the overlap with the loner, i think plague rats plague rats fits the role better, but Nessi Nessi could easily be edited to be the gunslinger if you wanted!

i'll be setting up the rp page in the next few minutes too!

here's the rp page, along with a post order. i'm not super picky about post lengths, but try to post at least once a week!

as for you, Nessi Nessi , i've left you off the posting order for now, just let me know if you wanna change up your character, and join in.

hey! i know this sounds super lazy, but could u add the ooc, character sheet, and main to the upper bars of the thread. so ic an just traverse each site with a click.

also, getting a post up shortly. just got to have breakfast.

I won’t be able to post until tonight, my apologies in advance. As soon as I’m available it’ll be, tonight for sure I’ve just got some house work to do!

Oumscar Oumscar fin fin hey so I’m pretty much just introducing Rashida, there’s no particular place she needs to be? I am certain this is a dumb question, obviously nearby, but I wasn’t sure how much flexibility I had.

smolpaws smolpaws not dumb at all! i'd rather this be very open, so feel free to introduce her however you want. i'm only really going to be gming the environments 'n such, your characters are free to do pretty much whatever you want.

Thank you! If anyone would like to post while waiting on me please do, only with GMs permission of course. I am currently working but am happy to post ASAP this afternoon!

Oumscar Oumscar I have a draft I can pretty up and post if you'd like! It's not very actiony but it could def set up some conflict depending on how things progress.

Posted!! Hope it's ok!!

Also, plague rats plague rats , I'm so sorry Bo has just literally swiped Clem's stash haha. I tried to make it logical and realistic as to how she susses it. She'll give it back probs if he asks her. Most of it anyway.

I just wanted to introduce her in a way that felt right, and if she was anywhere else but already at the gas station when she heard Eli scream, girl would have just yeeted herself away from that situation fast as she can. Bo is deffo more a flight than a fight gal.

Bo went:

50209153_657035898067013_4739481563434057728_n.gif

Terrier B Terrier B lmao no worries! Honestly half the reason I made such a big deal of the stash in my post was in hopes someone would try to steal it. It gives Clem motivation to actually talk to y'alls characters instead of just skulking around like an asshole.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back