• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom After School Hero Academia RP

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Isamu Nakamura, New York City (USA)

Isamu had been focused on getting to the floor he needed to, when a sudden voice seemed to speak out to him. He glanced to his side but saw nothing, till he trailed the voice higher and saw what seemed to be an (Overworked) frog girl who happily greeted him and seemed to introduce herself as she said she'd accompany him and given the circumstances he had not been in position to refuse the help.

"Oh nice to meet you Asui. I am Isamu, Isamu Nakamura. I wish these were better circumstances but I appreciate the help. Do you know what caused this fire?" He asked her, as he presumed she had been at the scene longer than he given he had just arrived himself.

Either way, he motioned her to follow him as he moved further up the stairs to the third floor as directed by that mystery voice guy, he presumed she was working with that guy but the context had been less important than controlling the chaotic situation at play. His concern for now was to just try and save the day here.

1681827524127.jpg
Tsuyu Asui
"I am Isamu, Isamu Nakamura. I wish these were better circumstances, but I appreciate the help. Do you know what caused this fire?"

Tsu tells Isamu that a hero is present inside the room that had been on fire for a while now and about how they were all instructed to not open the casket for some time. She bites the inside of her cheek, her mouth screwed up for a scowl. The smell of cigarettes and burning rubber lingers hot and bristling as Tsu walks closer to another room with a candy-patterned door. She covered her nose, fighting the desire to turn her head away with every hesitant step closer to the open door. From the looks of it, it's sauce or curry staining the bottom of the door, granted the cutlery splattered on the floor past the threshold. Before she takes a closer look, the door bangs shut. Tsuyu gazes back at Isamu and gestures: something seems off.

Interactions: godjacob godjacob

Isamu listened to Tsuyu as she explained the situation best she could, seemed that some hero was on fire inside the main room and that they had been given clear instructions not to open it. That seemed dumb, how were they supposed to help if the person on fire they had been told to stay away from!? Isamu seemed annoyed by that but he figured whoever gave that advice had to know what they were doing so he just worked to keep close to the frog girl as they tried to find other ways to help.

"Yeah, this is giving me some weird vibes. I don't know, I feel like we should go in and see what is happening." Isamu said, as his hand seemed to be coated and shifted to Sand, a display of his Quirk as the temptation to go inside was growing stronger.

tokala kasa tokala kasa

Mikael was out and about, taking care of his quirk's curse. He needs to feed on human blood to keep his abilities working properly. Finding a spot across from the hotel where the UA kids are staying, he sits and waits for Thomas to come out. I'm not going to wait for villain attack. I'm going to kill Thomas as soon as he's isolated from the other students. Like a hunter waiting for its prey, Mikael remains perfectly still while watching the hotel door. I can even break his poor little heart by blowing his little girlfriend's cover as a villain. Then I will STRIKE HIM DOWN! The one thing he needed to watch for was other teachers patrolling the area. Mikael couldn't get caught before he's had his revenge.

1681827524127.jpg
Tsuyu Asui

She should have trusted her foreboding gut feeling while sitting on the bus, although it could have been a simple indigestion. Tsuyu facepalmed in her mind. Even if she had been certain something nefarious was about to happen, there was nothing she could have done to hinder this journey. The swimming pool was no longer visible from her position, but the sounds of water could be heard few and far between. As for the Japanese hero students who had come to America for a field trip and had no official business with tackling the dubious activities in the hotel they were staying at, Tsuyu felt like her head would combust if she thought about it any more than she already did.

Isamu looked like he was more than eager to help, if only they didn't need to wait it out for God knows how long until they received any news from the superiors. Even though they thought they could check if they wanted to because of zero cameras, the stroke of bad luck could still be on their side. "I think our job here is done. We should probably return and join the others," she said to Isamu, tapping a finger against her chin in introspection, with the tip of her tongue sticking out. While she wished for the day to end, her voice lacked emotion. "I suppose you just arrived. I didn't see your face during the flight."

Interactions: godjacob godjacob | anyone

Eddie Gears
Eddie felt the shock when reaching the pool of water, the chlorine and other chemicals having a different effect. Eddie was knocked out, before realizing he had been forced to teleport miles above the hotel. “Crap” Eddie was still drenched, the only plus side binge that the normal water wasn’t burning him. Eddie was slowly and surely getting dried by the wind and his descent, but he knew that he wouldn’t be dry enough to teleport in time. He had teleported above the building, he wouldn’t be able to maneuver to the pool for a safe but risky safety. Eddie panicked as he fell, trying to dry himself off desperately as he fell.

This whole situation was wild to say the least, he expected just to meet up with his classmates and enjoy a trip to the states. Now they had this blazing inferno and everything seemed to go to hell, literally! Either way Tsuyu seemed to guess he had been a newer face who just arrived as the young man sheepishly rubbed hi shead.

"Y-yeah uh, I got transferred to the Hero Course. Was supposed to meet you all proper today but uh, never guessed in such dubious circumstances." Isamu said with a sheepish smile before Tsuyu seemed to mention that they needed to join the others as they had "done all they were supposed to" which caused his eyes to widen. That's it!? They just track the fire and then, leave? What about putting it out!?

"W-what and leave the fire? We can't do that! Aren't we supposed to stop stuff like this as heroes?" He asked Tsuyu, the idea of just leaving the fire going seemed to befuddle the young man who looked at the door and seemed to half consider busting it open so he'd attempt to try and quell the fires. Admittedly his abilities and fire mixed, rather poorly, but he just struggled to imagine walking away.

tokala kasa tokala kasa

Takumi Akibano
New York City, USA, Hotel Dining Room
Mentions:
tokala kasa tokala kasa godjacob godjacob

"I can assure you Master Takumi is already taking care of that. He's hacked into the Hotel's systems and is using the fire safety systems and surveillance systems to spot, seal, and extinguish any further fire." A voice droned from above. Crawling down the wall came Takumi's mechanical scout spider, which hopped off the wall and perched onto Isamu's shoulder. "Greetings. I am Eniac, Takumi Akibano's artificial intelligence assistant."

Back in the dining room, Takumi's phone was wired to a battery for a power too he found in the utility closet, giving his phone plenty of extra power. As he checked the rest of the cameras, wherever he spotted embers or smoke, he would set off the sprinkler system in that section and seal fire doors as needed, while also checking to see if everyone was out. He noticed a ping on his life sign scanner on the... Roof? Why would anyone go to the roof during a fire?! Takumi sighed irritably, then patched into the PA system. I hope the circuitry isn't fried...

The PA speakers crackled to life on the floor Tsu and Isamu were on. "Alright, the fire's not a problem anymore, but I need you two to do me a quick favor." he said, "There's one life signature on the roof. Someone's up there; not sure why, but I don't want to take chances. Could you investigate that real quick? I'm going to double check the hotel to make sure I didn't miss anything. Then I'll regroup with ya once I've packed up here." He assured them. Sure, he couldn't do much without his suit if whoever was up there was dangerous, but an extra pair of hands could always come in handy, to say nothing of the other devices he had.

1681827524127.jpg
Tsuyu Asui

"We can't do that! Aren't we supposed to stop stuff like this as heroes?"

"Yes, but we—" Her mouth closed on instinct.

A hitting sound boomed around before Takumi's assistant droned, asking them to double-check before they regroup. Before she could answer her comrade, Eniac informed them of Takumi's plan. They were heroes but had to leave the fire. The fire will fry them alive like Chicken Katsu. Heroes should be brave, but they weren't heroes yet. They were mere students.

"—hacked into the Hotel's systems." Tsu thinks the advice must be to prevent them from fucking something up. "Fire safety and surveillance systems to spot, seal, and extinguish any further fire."

The glittery letter banners and harsh flag decoration marked the afterglow of a birthday party. Tsuyu couldn't maintain eye contact, let alone see because her face was full of vanilla cake and strawberry filling. The gelatinous mixture hung on her eyelashes and dripped onto her shorts. 'Almost' tripping twice while caroming between the walls of the building, Tsuyu got the idea that she might've hurt her ankle. Her toes curled inside her sneakers, feeling a twinge of pain shooting up her leg. The timing was never better. She wiped some of it off, scanning the damages on the mirroring water. This place had a leisurely stretch of lazy rivers. You'd think Tsu wouldn't mind staying here forever. However, it wouldn't be possible with her chronic case of homesickness.

As per Eniac's instructions, there must be something up there. She would've been investigating it "real quick" if the big dumb coconut had not dropped itself and tried to murder her during her climb. Not the most glorious death a hero—a hero student could have.

She will not describe how she looks at the moment. That's how bad it is. Still, she isn't going to ruin the pool by taking a bath in it as long as she can still climb the walls despite her appearance and a bruised ankle. She hoped she had not torn the ligaments. If that's the case, after this baptism of fire gets settled, she's getting straight home. Once she reached the terrace, she noticed the form, with their back to her.

"Hey." Not wanting to scare them off with her strawberry mascot, she crouched down, sagging against the balusters.

Interactions: godjacob godjacob | WorldWeaver WorldWeaver | Gears Gears

Users who are viewing this thread

Back