• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy AFGY (IC)

Evolet Reed

Evie smiled with relief, happy that Savva agreed to be room mates with her. "We're going to have a great time together!" Savva seemed like a real sweetheart, just a little bit shy. Evie was sure they would get along really well with each other so she was looking forward to their room situation. The centaur girl then offered the group some snacks and candy of which Evie gladly took a lollipop. "Thanks, this should help until we get to the dining hall." She unwrapped the lollipop and began to enjoy the fruity, sweet treat.
Tarryn had mentioned how the rooms were actually setup. It would be nice for them to have their own space will still maintaining the feeling of living with someone else. "If Savva would like to room across from you I wouldn't mind." She looked over at the other girl, waiting to see what she would say. At that moment a voice rang out over the entire academy, informing that it was time to report to the auditorium for the welcoming ceremony. Evie looked around for the source of the voice but there was no speaker to be found. It seemed that was just the first of unexplained mysteries that she'd come to discover about the school.
She was grateful Tarryn had led them to register first, she couldn't imagine the rush of students once the ceremony was over. Like Siren she turned to Tarryn to lead them to the auditorium. She noticed Hana and Raven were discussing becoming roommates and was happy to see that they had all paired up without much trouble. "Ready when you all are." She said to Tarryn, popping the lollipop back into her mouth.​

Savva Wolfe

Savva looked around the room, as a giant sound came out of nowhere, calling for all new students to go to the... what was it? Auditorium? Savva gazed around for a bit. Everyone excepted Hanna and Raven seemed to be mingling quite well, which was a relief to be honest, not having to hear the screech of angry dorm neighbors.

"Sure I'm cool with that!" As she answered to Evie's question. It wouldn't make much of a difference after all.

She looked at Tarryn and waited for the boy to start leading them to the auditorium, whatever that was, since he was here for longer then any of them had been. Still she found herself quite curious as to why they haven't met the headmaster yet... where was he?

raven flame raven flame Yennie Yennie Siren77 Siren77 Sir Swigglesworth Sir Swigglesworth Steampunktendencies Steampunktendencies

Tarryn "Electro" Julius

Upon hearing the call for student council to turn into Master Alroy's office immediately, Tarryn let off a soft sigh as they called out to a nearby student who was currently attending the academy. Before conversing with the student, Tarryn turned to face the small group. "Sorry guys, I have to go. Student council meeting apparently or something along those lines. Siren, Evie, Savva, I'll show you guys to our rooms once I come back. Depending on how long this takes that is." His last words were spoken with a soft chuckle as they turned to the student he pulled aside and asked them kindly to lead the group off to the auditorium for orientation. Then the boy set off down the halls, it wasn't long before they arrived at the headmaster's office and they popped their head in while simultaneously knocking. "I made it." Tarryn said softly as they entered the headmaster's office.

Siren77 Siren77 Yennie Yennie Deathpelt Deathpelt Steampunktendencies Steampunktendencies raven flame raven flame

Siren frowned upon finding out of Tarryn having to leave, although it made sense that someone as bright and chipper as him was on the student council. He had the attributes of a leader, which Siren thought is what made him so approachable. “Alright man, take care.” The young Russian waved as Tarryn left, leaving him and the group alone as their new guide came over to them and explained that he’d be directing them to the auditorium. Nodding, he turned over to his friends “We’d better get moving, we don’t want to be late.” With that being said, Siren followed the boy out of the registration office and down a hall which connected the smaller office to the rest of the larger building. Once inside the entryway, there was a huge set of double doors at the front as well as some stairs leading up to the second level which Siren assumed to be where the living quarters were held. The boy led them all into the double doors which revealed a large and spacious auditorium with a stage out at the very front which several chairs in a row as well as a podium. It was a beautiful and well crafted room, and it made Siren wonder as to how the hell the facility had contracted an architect to design such as place. Now that they knew where they were, Siren walked down one of the rows and found a place among the middle seats.

Master Ezro

A tall man stood in front of the large window in his office, viewing the incoming students and return arrivals. How wonderful this place had all become. Himself and Alroy had truly achieved a safe haven for youth of their kind. It was absolutely marvelous to the eyes. Upon hearing the knock and the familiar voice of one of his council members, he didn’t turn around but simply grunted in reply. “Ah, Tarryn. Glad you could drop in. How are our new arrivals doing?”
Sir Swigglesworth Sir Swigglesworth Yennie Yennie Deathpelt Deathpelt raven flame raven flame Steampunktendencies Steampunktendencies

Evolet Reed

Evie waved at Tarryn as he said his good byes. It was no surprise that someone like him was a member of the student council. Evie figured they would get to see him later on in the day. She turned towards the student that was tasked with directing them towards the auditorium and proceeded to follow.
She was amazed by the mixture of modern and antique architecture as they approached a large building. The auditorium was behind two large double doors; the room was incredibly large and spacious. Pretty much what she imagined it to the be. Center stage was an elegant podium soon to be occupied by the headmaster of the academy. Evie noticed Siren moving forward to sit towards the middle. She had wanted to sit with him but worried about Savva. Obviously the girl would have to stand towards the back seeing as the seats weren't designed for horses. Figuring Siren would be fine on his own she decided she would sit towards the back with Savva so as not to leave the girl alone. "Why don't we sit back here? That way you can stand comfortably." Evie pointed towards the back row of the auditorium where there was an empty space next to the last seat on the row.​

Savva Wolfe

Savva watched as Tarryn was called away by another boy. Probably from student Council. Interesting, Savva wasn't sure if they had even had a student council, and she was glad to know that there was one. The boy that had replaced Tarryn and their "guide" leaded the group to another building, with large intricate doors.

When the doors were opened, it was a surprise to Savva. The building wasn't old or even close to it! It seemed to vibrate with new technology, and architecture. It was incredibly big, that made Savva wonder how long this took to build, and how recently had it been built? All questions she could ask herself later.

Savva looked among the rows of seats, none of them were made for a horse. "Oh well..." She muttered quietly to herself before she preceded to make her way to the back of the grand place. But before she could move, Evie decided to walk up to her.

"Why don't we sit back here? That way you can stand comfortably." Savva thought about it for a few seconds, but was ultimately happy to have a friend to sit by.

"Sure! Thanks!" She walked over to the back of the place, just behind the last row of the chairs, and sat there waiting for Evie to catch up. She couldn't wait for what would happen next! Would The headmaster talk to them? She was sure that now would be the proper time.

Yennie Yennie Siren77 Siren77 raven flame raven flame Sir Swigglesworth Sir Swigglesworth Steampunktendencies Steampunktendencies

Tarryn "Electro" Julius
"They're actually doing rather well sir. They seem like a good bunch, and I've acquainted myself with a few of them. we got a fire manipulator and a witch as Evie calls herself. Then we have a centaur girl and a really odd one with a problematic power, and then there's Hana. I've got no idea what she can do yet." Tarryn said rather enthusiastically as they spoke to headmaster Ezro. Eventually they took to leaning upon a wall inside the office as they awaited other student council members to arrive.
Siren77 Siren77

Raven followed the other into the aduaturam and sat down near the middle and looked around the room seeing all the people, starting to shake her face flushed from fear at all the people as it was starting to overwhelming her, she placed her hands on her ears to try and block out the noise before she rushed to the back where it was quieter and had less people as she started to have a panic attack and began to hyperventilate.

Siren Jaeger

Realizing he was seated on his own, Siren awkwardly looked around before finally spotting the group he “belonged” with. Somewhat embarrassed, he stood up and regressed back to the farthest rows from the stage where Savva, Evolet, and Raven were sat at. Chuckling to himself, he sat right alongside Evie. “Sure leave me along why don’t ya?” He joked before turning his attention over to Savva “I know you have the strength of a horse or something like that, but are you gonna be okay standing up? Is there any way you can revert back to having your human legs?”

Siren hoped that he wasn’t coming across as insensitive, as he didn’t fully understand her powers. Hell he’d look like a total ass if t turned out she couldn’t revert back at all. Oh well, people were gonna find out sooner or later. He was used to saying the wrong things all the time, and actually found pleasure when it came to egging people on and pissing them off. You could say he’s mastered his “art.”

Master Ezro

“Good, very good. I’m glad to hear we have such a broad variety of students this year. It’s not every day you find a shapeshifter, a ‘witch’ as you said, a flame weilder and some more problematic yet powerful adepts.” The headmaster sighed and turned to say something before being interrupted by the snap of the air followed by another council member magically showing up out of nowhere in the room. Startled, Ezro stumbled backwards slightly. “Son of a bitch!” Regaining his composure, he stood up straight. “Kaizo you can’t sneak up on me like that damnit, you about scared the shit out of me!” A boy looking to be much younger than most of the other student beamed at the headmaster. Before any other conversation could be said, the rest of the council followed. All in all the council was made up of five students. They all talked over the plans for the meeting before Ezro yawned. “Alright everyone, let’s get down there. The students await us.”
Sir Swigglesworth Sir Swigglesworth raven flame raven flame Deathpelt Deathpelt Yennie Yennie

Savva Wolfe

Savva was looking at Raven's anxiety-filled condition when Siren had hurled a question at her. “I know you have the strength of a horse or something like that, but are you gonna be okay standing up? Is there any way you can revert back to having your human legs?” Savva was struck like a deer in headlights. What would she say??? She had anxiety issues and got stuck in shift? Her face turned a light red color as she thought about what to say.

"Oh- I um... You see, it sort of... You know. Um painful to, regress your legs, um into your back? And some-time-es I get stu-ck in shift..." It took everything Savva had not to cry, or runaway.... Her fingers twitched slightly, and she hoped that soon the headmaster would come out to take the attention off of her.

It was amazing how 2 or 3 sentences could screw with you. She pleaded that soon everything would kickstart forward.

Yennie Yennie Siren77 Siren77 Steampunktendencies Steampunktendencies raven flame raven flame Sir Swigglesworth Sir Swigglesworth

Once all of the students had arrived, the auditorium soon grew quiet and the lights dimmed out followed by the student council filing out onto the stage followed by a rather tall and older man. They all took their seats and the gentlemen walked up to the podium, but no microphone was placed. The man smiled before them all, a spark in his eye that could be seen even toward the back of the audience. “It brings me great joy to see all of you here today. Students, previous and present, I welcome you all here to the Shin Mets Academy for all you gifted youth. Today marks the fourth year that I’ve been privelaged to provide you all with a place where you can be kept safe, expand your knowledge of the world around you, and strengthen your powers beyond your wildest dreams. Now, enjoy the festivities.”

With that all said the headmaster took his seat and there were several different performances put on. There a couple ability displays as well as a couple musical performances be it voice or instrument. It was all very entertaining and Siren found himself lost in the moment. The displays of ability were the most fascinating. You had an ice summoner creating beautiful ice sculptures from seemingly nothing, a comedic act of an “elastic” adept who stretched himself around and turned himself into several different balloon animals. It was a lovely evening really, but eventually it all came to a close and the headmaster stepped up to the podium once again. “Wonderful! Just wonderful! What talent we have among the students here. It always brings me pride to see such growth and strength. Alas, it is not to last forever. The day is coming to a close, so it’s time for you all to go unpack and settle in. Tomorrow we’ll be having a free day in order to for you all to explore and enjoy the facilities this place has to offer. Have fun and due try to get to know some of the other students, a Journey like this isn’t meant to be had alone after all.”

Steampunktendencies Steampunktendencies Sir Swigglesworth Sir Swigglesworth raven flame raven flame Deathpelt Deathpelt Yennie Yennie

Tarryn "Electro" Julius
Tarryn and the other members of the student council all followed master Ezro in accompaniment to the auditorium for the small speech from the headmaster and festive display of powers. Tarryn himself being a part of the routine along with several other students who were able to make a good show for the new arrivals. Afterwards when the small event had finished, Tarryn made their way back towards Siren and Evie with a bright smile on his face and their veins glowing once again. "Hey guys! What did ya think of the show we all did?" He spoke in an equally enthusiastic tone of voice to match hit smile and cheery nature at the moment.

Siren77 Siren77 Yennie Yennie

Raven watched the show a look of awe on her face her eyes wide "that was so pretttyyy" she said with a grin as she turned and saw the others nearby "h-hi everyone um t-that was awesome show" she said with a smile

Last edited:
Savva Wolfe

Savva watched in amazement at the show, there were some very skilled people on there! The headmaster hadn't exactly made a long speech, but Savva couldn't care less. She moved her hoofs slightly, only now realizing how sore they were after standing so long. The show had completely distracted her!

While Savva was still thinking about the performance, Tarryn bounded up the chairs after the people, and asked how was the show. Even Raven seemed to enjoy herself. "It was amazing Tarryn! What are we doing next?" Savva was excited at what would happen next wondering if there would be any other "magic" tricks hidden around this place.

Sir Swigglesworth Sir Swigglesworth raven flame raven flame Siren77 Siren77 Yennie Yennie Steampunktendencies Steampunktendencies

“It was great Tarryn! The performances were all just so marvelous! I never thought people would be able to do those kind of things with their abilities!” Sirens demeanor was almost that of a child on Christmas morning. All his life he had thought his powers were meant for destruction, but seeing that all changed his mindset and made him realize that even from the most destructive forces great beauty could arise. Hearing everyone else’s questions, Siren couldn’t help but laugh. “Master Ezro literally said it was time to get settled into our rooms. Which hell, seeing as we’re all so close we won’t have to worry about being separated.”

Sir Swigglesworth Sir Swigglesworth Deathpelt Deathpelt raven flame raven flame Yennie Yennie

Evolet Reed

Evie looked up in surprise when Siren joined them but she couldn't say she wasn't happy. It felt like their little group would become good friends in the future.
She could see his questions were making Savva a bit uncomfortable as the girls face began to turn a bright red. Evie gave her a worried glance and wanted to say something but at the point Master Erzo had decided to make his presence known to everyone. His voice was booming and commanding even without a microphone to support him. Right behind him was the student council, Tarryn in tow. He was among an impressive looking group of students- to Evie he looked like he belonged.
She listened with rapt attention as master Erzo spoke eloquently about the academy, finding herself filling with pride in the place even though she'd only been here for two hours tops. Evie really felt like this was the place for her and she couldn't wait to start life here. She clapped and cheered along with the rest of the students as awesome displays of power and musical performances were put on for their enjoyment. All in all it was a truly wonderful experience and Evie delighted in it. It made her even more hype for the school year - if that was possible.

Once it was all over Tarryn had rejoined their group. She found it interesting that he liked them enough to want to talk to them instead of people he already knew. Well it did make sense because Siren was his room mate now. Either way Evie was giddy with excitement and nodded her head eagerly. "Everything was absolutely amazing!" Evie smiled at Raven who had decided to join their conversation as well. The girl was very shy and timid but she seemed nice. Savva wanted to know what to do next as did Evie but Siren quickly reminded them that they were to get settled into their rooms. "Ah you're right. At least this way I won't get lost while trying to find my room. But um... can we eat after? I'm kind of starving." She giggled as that moment her stomach chose to make a gurgling noise as if it were agreeing with her. She couldn't wait to see how nice the rooms were though.​

Savva Wolfe

Savva watched everyone get hyper with enjoyment. Siren had said that they were going to their rooms, which Savva was happy and excited to see. "Ah you're right. At least this way I won't get lost while trying to find my room. But um... can we eat after? I'm kind of starving." Savva turned to look at Evie, and had to find herself agreeing with the girl. Everyone seemed like they were dying to eat, and hungry teenagers usually mean't people getting eaten- I mean beaten for food.

Savva giggled slightly before looking at the odd group of children. There were other groups splayed across the auditorium, but she was sure that this one was the best. "I agree with Evie, if I don't get enough food I'll die." Savva said jokingly, she had a dark but sweet sense of humor with her friends, and hoped they wouldn't mind that much.

Savva rubbed her sore front legs before moving to the exit of the auditorium. "Last one there is dead!" With that she rushed off giggling, and hoping she would get lost on the seemingly massive campus.

Yennie Yennie Siren77 Siren77 Sir Swigglesworth Sir Swigglesworth Steampunktendencies Steampunktendencies raven flame raven flame

Tarryn "Electro" Julius
"Oh definitely guys, after we get to our rooms we are absolutely going to campus cafe. I think they have a special tonight as well...not sure though." Tarryn said with their standard enthusiastic tone of voice as they told everyone they would all be going out to eat later tonight. Before he could even continue on with their own comments, Savva began giggling and running off. To that, Tarryn turned and looked back and fourth between Siren and Evie with a chuckle. The look on his face could have told them what he was thinking and before they knew it, he had grabbed hold of the both of them and was heading off after Savva with them both in his arms. "Welcome to the Julius express, today's destination is our rooms. We'll be there momentarily!" Tarryn spoke with a laugh.

Siren77 Siren77 Yennie Yennie Deathpelt Deathpelt

“Alright sounds good, I’d kill for some good
food right about now.”
Sirens mind began
to wander over hallucinations of food and
torturing himself by remembering different
tastes and smells. As Savva run off, the
young Russian couldn’t help but chuckle
before he turned over to a Tarryn and his
grin dropped.
“Tarryn, I swear you do a
single damn thing and I’m gonna wri-.”

Before he could finish his threat Siren
found himself being picked up by Tarryn
and soaring through the air.
“TARRYN YOU
JACKASS, PUT ME DOWN GOD DAMNIT!”

Siren yelled as air slipped by them and
they began to catch up to Savva. He of
course didn’t dare struggle for fear of
being dropped.

Evolet Reed

Evie raised an amused eyebrow as Savva took off running, horse hooves clattering as she went. The girl seemed to have returned to her brighter self and it was rather cute to see her acting to silly. Evie smiled as she went before turning to look at Siren, Tarryn and Raven. She noticed Tarryn's shifty eyes but didn't put two and two together until Siren began to protest. She opened her mouth to agree but it was too late. Tarryn had already grabbed the pair of them and took off.
Instead of a complaint, Evie let out a high pitched shriek that she would later be ashamed to admit came from her. But after a moment of adjusting she was giggling like a school girl.
Like most kids she'd always harbored a desire to soar through the air, feel the wind on her face and air and just enjoy the wide open sky. She figured this was probably the closest she would ever get to that so might as well enjoy it. "Oh gosh, this is amazing!" Evie shouted breathlessly as they went. She clung tightly to Tarryn all the while laughing at Siren's flustered cursing, not surprised by the blonde's reaction. The thought crossed her mind that the three of them would probably become very close friends in time. Or at least she really really hoped so.
The experience was over all too soon though as Tarryn had brought them rather quickly to the dorm building. Evie felt a bit lightheaded, exhilarated from the flight and wobbled unsteadily. She tipped forward attempting to use Tarryn's sturdiness to settle herself but ended up practically flopping on him.
"I think I got a bit dizzy, sorry." She giggled nervously, feeling her face flush with embarrassment. She just had to go and be a clumsy ditz didn't she? Wanting to draw attention away from herself Evie suddenly turned her attention towards the dormitory. The building was huge as expected. She couldn't wait to get inside and check out their room. "Let's go! I'm ready to see where I'll be sleeping for the rest of the year."

Savva Wolfe

Savva ran towards a place labeled dorms, and grinned slyly at the though of there others. That was until she heard some shrieking behind her, she turned to look still running and found a rather weird scene. A very fast Tarryn carrying a very terrified Siren, and an excited Evie, she couldn't however see if anyone else was being carried.

With that she smiled silly at them and began to run faster, putting on some speed. Soon they came in contact with the dorms, and Savva was giggly and out of breath. "Well, I can't say you guys are slow!" She smiled at them before turning to a dizzy Evie. She apologized for being clumsy, though Savva really didn't see her as clumsiest. "Well when your speeding at 45 miles an hour its sort of hard not to be dizzy!" Savva looked around the dorm halls, they were painted a nice coat of grayish black and multiple doors were stuck on them.

"Hey Evie do you know which one is ours?" Savva asked curiously, from outside they all looked practically the same so it was a bit difficult to discern one from the other.

Yennie Yennie Siren77 Siren77 Sir Swigglesworth Sir Swigglesworth

As soon as they touched down, Siren tried to stand up on his own before stumbling and falling down in his knee. Grunting, he got himself up and composed himself before turning to Tarryn and gave a mock glare before laughing. “You’re a cheeky one aren’t you?” The young Russian yawned before running a hand through his course blonde hair. Looking around at the Hall, he eventually located the room which matched the room key he was given. Pointing over to the opposite side doors he looked over at Savva and Evolet. “Your guys’ must be these ones.” With that said, Siren walked over to his room and unlocked the door. Stepping inside he found a humble yet well made dorm. In the far right corner sat a simple twin size bed, next to it a bedside table and a lamp. On the opposite wall was a desk with complementary notebooks and pens as well as a state of the art computer. Whistling, Siren noticed his luggage had been conveniently brought to his room. All he had to do was unpack, so without wasting any more time he got to work.

Tarryn "Electro" Julius
Tarryn touched down onto the ground with both Siren and Evie in his hands and was chuckling wildly, his veins aglow with their bright energy and personality. The moment Evie lost her balance and all but fell into him, the young man lost his own balance and wound up having the girl on top of him, something he's sure others all but dream about. Regardless, Tarryn smiled and wrapped his arms around Evie's waist and looked up at her with a purposefully lewd grin and said, "Well hello there madame..." Then the moment they finished their comment, Tarryn lightly chuckled in amusement at their own insinuations and lifted Evie with one arm by the stomach as they propped themselves up with his other and used their "flight" ability to push himself back onto his feet before letting her down on the ground.

Now with attention turned to Siren, Tarryn smiled and patted their acquaintance on their shoulder and smiled. "I can be very cheeky if I so please. Anyways, we all ready to get out rooms ready and get situated? Oh and Savva, we need to race sometime on foot don't ya think?"
Siren77 Siren77 Yennie Yennie Deathpelt Deathpelt

Evolet Reed

Evie ended up toppling Tarryn onto the ground with her landing rather unceremoniously on top of him. Her face practically matched her hair in color as she rapidly began to apologize for the incredibly embarrassing situation. "Oh god this is the worst. I'm so sorry Tarryn!" She tried to prop herself up but Tarryn's arms snaked around her waist, holding her against him for a moment. The grin he gave her was positively lewd followed by a flirtatious comment. Evie gave a loud sigh and rolled her eyes, but she was grinning and laughing right along with him. For just a second she had thought something was happening but was relieved to find he was just joking. "Oh you pig~" She said teasingly, punching him lightly on the arm once he had both of them on their feet again. She turned back to Savva and shrugged at the girls question. She had no idea which one was theirs but it seemed Siren had already figured which one belonged to himself and Tarryn. Which meant that she and Savva would be next door. "This must be us Savva! Let's check it out." Evie reached out and took the centaur female by the hand, opening the door to the room. She let out a squeal of happiness and excitement upon seeing the well furnished, very comfortable looking living areas. True enough there was plenty of personal space for both of them. And oddly enough it seemed their luggage had already been brought to the rooms for them. "Weird... but convenient!" Evie grinned as she made her way to her luggage before moving to one part of the large room. It was closer to the window which meant plenty of natural sunlight could come streaming in. Just as she wanted it. "Ah this place is gorgeous. Think I'm going to love living here. What do you think Savva?"

Deathpelt Deathpelt Sir Swigglesworth Sir Swigglesworth Siren77 Siren77

Users who are viewing this thread

Back