• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Adventures in Unova [DiamondJack, DreadfulDragon and Nico]

Marco looked off the bow of the boat that he and his companions had taken from Virbank to Castelia. Marco had defeated Roxie and he was quite proud of himself. Marco looked through his bag and found his camera. The boat was coming up on the dock in Catelia and Marco wanted to take pictures of his home town. The place hadn't changed a bit from when Marco departed a year ago, before he had met his companions.

The boat docked and the captain let the group off the boat. Marco stepped off the boat and took a deep breath. He loved the smell of the city, all though most small town people found it offensive to their nostrils. Marco turned the camera on himself and took a picture of himself, catching his friends in the shot. "Geese," said Marco, "I forgot how much I loved this place."

(Screw it. Kira is with them and she got her second badge as well after beating Roxie)

Kira smiled excitedly when she saw the water. She had never seen a lake or ocean before, only in pictures. She was making good progress with her two new friends. She was glad she found the two, they seemed to know more then her. Plus she became friends with them! When their boat docked she looked up at the big city, the buildings seemed to sparkle in the daylight.

She stepped off the boat and stretched. "Vee!" Eevee pitched from her shoulder "Isn't this exciting Viva?" she chimed to her Eevee. She and Eevee had just beat Roxie with the others and now had her second badge. She was concerned about the Team Astra grunts. They might be looking for her, she hadn't told her companions of her true identity or who she was. She looked at Marco and smiled "So you lived here?" she asked.

Winston jumped off the boat and ran to land. "Woo!! It's really great to be off that thing" he said jumping around. He looked towards Marco as he snapped a picture of him. "Ooo do I just look purrty in that picture" he said poking at the screen of the camera. Winston turned to look at the girl who has joined them. "So how are you doing" he asked cheerfully. Still happy that he is a badge ahead of Marco.

"So where to next big guy?" He turned and asked Marco before she could respond to his question. Moving around the two of them smiling at the people passing the ship. Some smiles back while others acted like he wasn't even there.

Marco ran his hand through his hair as his friends asked him questions. Marco had still been lost in nostalgia until Marco heard something about where to go next. Marco thought very deeply. There was of course the Gym, Burgh wouldn't be exceedingly hard to beat. There was the Castelia Cones stand. Marco knew a good diner in a back alley, kind of a local secret. Then it struck Marco, Castelia Park. It would involve a trip through the sewers, but Marco knew his friends would enjoy it.

"Yeah, Kira, I was born here," Marco replied, "And as for where to go next, I think I'll show you where the Pokemon in Castelia hang out."

Kira smiled when Winston got off the boat "I feel a little sea sick but fine. Thank you." she spoke. She remembered when she first met the two of them. She had just beat Cheron with Oshawott and the two of them came up to her. Soon after they started to travel together. She was snapped out of her thoughts by Marco's voice. 'Born? Oh yeah through two humans.' she thought and then jumped up and down "Come on lets go then!" it was like she was suddenly injected with a syringe full of sugar. She always was a hyper girl. "Maybe I can catch one."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back