• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Adventures in Skyrim (Information and Rules)

Demmy

Maiden of Destruction
- IC will be put here -

- Character Sign-ups -

- OOC Chat -

It has been long since the war of Skyrim between the Nords and the Empire and since the Empire had won, the land has fallen into a delicate peace. Alduin has been defeated, but this time dragons have not become forgotten - the land has learned this lesson well. Remains, however, can be found scattered at burial sites and only remnants of dragon armour are found in the land. No dragonborn has been born since the last - there has been no need - and any artefacts that they had collected have now been scattered across Skyrim. Are you an adventurer, mercenary or perhaps part of the Dark Brotherhood. It's your choice.

- Rules -

- I will always be accepting
- No canon - this is set long after most have died
- There are some limited positions within factions - first in best dress
- Daedric/dragon are not to be seen on new characters. You will have the chance to make them later
- Glass/ebony armour are one set per roleplayer. This means that if you have multiple characters, only one can have this sort of armour. Like the rule above, you will have the chance to make more later in the RP. There will also be limits depending on the character that will be discussed personally if I see fit.
- Worship of Talos is still outlawed, however, this does not mean your character cannot worship them
- Skyrim houses are not 'existent'. That is, there is no need to use their name. Anyone can have a house anywhere.
- I don't care how much or how little you write, so long as I can understand what you are trying to say. its rather difcult tryin to undertsnad theis sort of writing
- I don't care how many characters you make
- No characters under 20​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back