Adventure Time: Two Worlds Together [Stephano & iAvatar]

iAvatar

It was a normal day in the Land of Ooo, when suddenly a mysterious portal opened up and sucked in all of the land and mixed it up with the Land of Aaa somehow...

"Woah!" Prince Bubblegum shouted as he tottered in his spot. He fell onto his behind and looked around in surprise. All over Aaa, similar things were happening to all of its inhabitants.

Finn tried to keep his balance and the earth beneath his shook. "Woah!" What was going on? Then suddenly everything went black. And then everything was back to normal. Like someone had just switched off a light switch and then turned it back on again. Finn was still in the Princess Bubblegum's castle, but... did it seem a little different. Then he saw someone sitting on the ground. He looked very much like P.B.; They could be twins.

"Good gracious," the Prince said, standing up and rubbing his now sore rump. He got up and was face to face with Finn. He looked a lot like Fiona!

"Who are you? And why are you in my candy castle?"

"Your castle? What-" Finn stopped talking when he saw the Princess.

"Finn, what just happened?" Princess Bubblegum hurried to Finn. Then she noticed a guy who looked almost exactly like her! Who was he? Was he trying to look the same as her and confuse everyone into listening to him? "Who are you?"

"I'm Prince Gumball," he said to the girl who looked exactly like him. What was going on?!

"What are you two doing in my castle? I will call Fiona and Cake to dispose of you!" he threatened, pointing his finger towards the window as if they were there.

Users who are viewing this thread