Adventure Time: Trouble In Ooo

Shungila

Monster of Ooo
New_Map_of_Ooo.jpg

The land of Ooo, a place full of wonder and mystery, waiting to be plundered and explored by the bold adventurer. Many strange things can happen in this land, and things are only going to get stranger. Six tombs lie untouched by time, and within each one, there lies a key. The Lord of Calamity has spread the word through his lies, the Trinity must be stopped! For each of the legendary keys found, it will bring the adventurer one step closer to deactivating a great threat. It is up to us to discover the tombs, recover the keys, and stop the threat of the holy Trinity once and for all.

We will stop the madman Miralis, and save the world from his madness!

• As with every group, there are a few rules and expectations that are to be followed:

1. Obey the rules of RpNation. This should go without saying.

2. Be friendly! If I see an argument or any form of harassment, you will be called out on it. If the problem persists, it will be an automatic ban.

3. I require that everyone posts at least one well thought out paragraph, but feel free to go above that limit.

4. This is an OC only roleplay, connections to canon characters will not be allowed.

5. I am open to the idea of OC pairings, if you wish to do so during the roleplay. But please, PM me before acting on it.

6. Please, be sure to introduce your character in the roleplay once they are accepted. Every good story starts with an intro!

7. Have fun!

If you have any questions or concerns, please PM me before joining.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back