• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Adventure/Romance partner wanted

ElvenSparrow

The road diverges into two paths
Tamara is a exiled half-elf, facing a world that is blind to the corruption growing in the very people they trust. Exiled off a false accusation, she searches for the truth of who she truly is, what is slowly growing in the shadow of peace, and why those who once protected them are turning blind eyes to the innocent people going missing. A seeker of truth, and a mage of the night, she shows that not all half-elves are as they seem...

Takes place in the world before Erovia, where the kingdoms were together as a Utpoia, and the world was led by the Keeper Elders, who kept the peace. Corruption is rising, Can she stop it alone? With every new piece of info, she discovers the world is not as it seems, and truth can revel even the most darkest of things...she races against time to stop the world from being swallowed by it...but she cannot do it without the aid of others. Yet, will anyone listen to the words of a unwanted half-elf?

SoQ45Tr.png

[itona, the Utpoia]

commission__tamara_by_natsu_kun72-d7dv8z7.png

[Tamara]

__a_storm_is_upon_the_horizon___by_andersbutt-d7du7tk.png

[Exiled Tamara]

I would like the opportunity to do this Rp with you. I am very detail and i believe that i can make this rp fun and interesting. Please consider it. Thank you

mix said:
I would like the opportunity to do this Rp with you. I am very detail and i believe that i can make this rp fun and interesting. Please consider it. Thank you
I love details! Do you already have a character in mind? I can give you all the info on Tamara in a PM if you wish to get to know her and her story better, along with a little bit of info on the world she lives in, her powers, etc. 

Harbinger said:
This sounds very interesting, I'll do the rp with you.
Would you mind telling me about your own character? :)

ElvenSparrow said:
I love details! Do you already have a character in mind? I can give you all the info on Tamara in a PM if you wish to get to know her and her story better, along with a little bit of info on the world she lives in, her powers, etc.
Well, i haven't made my character yet since i am new. I will make it later today. So is this a yes or a no?

mix said:
Well, i haven't made my character yet since i am new. I will make it later today. So is this a yes or a no?
It is a yes! If you would like to make a character around the world she is in, here is some info. Humans, elves, dwarves, dragons, orcs, nd fae are all the main species. The southern area, blocked off by the mountains, is the human kingdom, to the west is the mixed kingdom, the east belongs to the evles, and the nothern belongs to the dwarves and orcs. The dragons own the mountains, and there is a island not shown that is there too. All kingdoms rule together in harmony, and are led by seven elders. Other creatures are there too, such as centaurs, kelpies, etc.

Half-breeds are over looked a lot, but are welcomed by elves more than the other species. Dwarves and Orcs work together, and dislike humans. Fae are solitary, and the Elves stay away from other conflicts. There are gods and goddess, if you wish to know about them, too that represent the religion of the world.

mix said:
Which ever way you prefer.
I am rather new to this site, and I have no idea how to PM you. As I figure this out, I would like to say I prefer PMs because it makes it easier to keep track of. I can also give you a lot more info that is not [completely] finished, but nearly done, with possible changed in the future (minor). As I figure out how to PM, I will gather some info for us to start!

ElvenSparrow said:
I am rather new to this site, and I have no idea how to PM you. As I figure this out, I would like to say I prefer PMs because it makes it easier to keep track of. I can also give you a lot more info that is not [completely] finished, but nearly done, with possible changed in the future (minor). As I figure out how to PM, I will gather some info for us to start!
We can use skype to role play. Its easier to keep track off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back