• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Adult Thread Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackMysticWolf

Love is Stronger Than Evil, It Will Protect You.
I Have a suggestion which involves having a Adult thread where you can post adult content.

This means, There won't be such limitation on what you can post.

No. Rpnation is not an erotic role playing site. We don't know if you're lying about your age or not, so under aged people could easily lie about their age and get the site owner in lots of trouble. The site could even be shut down.

There are many other erotic role playing sites. Role playing Erotic content is against the RPN rules, and these rules will not change.

Sunkissed said:
No. Rpnation is not an erotic role playing site. We don't know if you're lying about your age or not, so under aged people could easily lie about their age and get the site owner in lots of trouble. The site could even be shut down.
There are many other erotic role playing sites. Role playing Erotic content is against the RPN rules, and these rules will not change.
I'm just wondering, most Good RP sites don't have adult Content, so do you mind linking some good sites for me?

Last edited by a moderator:
No, I meant good one as in that's a very funny joke. Linking users to erotic websites is against the rules too. Go and read them. :)

Thread locked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back