[SIZE= 16px]Adrienne Ka'Pulkar[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]
YBWrWXFl.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]|General Information|[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Full Name[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Adrienne Vasseich Ka'Pulkar[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Nickname(s)[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]The Mad Horsewoman, That Lunatic with the Car, Aieeeeeee get out of the road!, also occasionally Ri[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px] [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Age [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]23[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px] [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Birth Date [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]January first, 1994[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Race/Ethnicity[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]50/50 Irish, Norse Divine[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px] [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Gender [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Female[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px] [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Sexuality [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Gay[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px] [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Marital Status [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Single[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px] [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Current Family Member [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]None[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]|Appearance Description| [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Face Shape [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Heart[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px] [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Hair Style [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]She wears it cropped very close to her head, partly for the sake of practicality, and partly to accommodate her slightly excessive collection of hats.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px] [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Hair Color [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Brown[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px] [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Eye Color [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Her irises are purple in all of her forms.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Skin Color[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Kinda two shades from a ghost. Irish complexion combined with norse god, does not an easy tan make.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px] [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Height [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Five foot seven[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px] [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Weight [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]135 pounds[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Body Type [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Lean and mean.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px] [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Tattoo(s)[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Besides the pendant inset into her throat she does not have any body art.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px] [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Scar(s)[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Has a couple knife scars on her torso but is mostly unscathed.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]|Personal Information| [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Personality [/SIZE]

She is not a bad person, but she is a thrill-seeker. She has little to no sense of self preservation, and a distinct tendency to push boundaries of what one can sanely do with a car. She also has a tendency to survive on caffeine and nothing else while in pursuit of a goal. If she accepts a job she will see it through, if she at all can. More than that if she commits to protecting someone she will die for them. She doesn't commit easily but she commits fully.

She does have a strong sense of honor, and she lives by it as much as she possibly can. Very little in the way of material goods will stir her, although she has bent her codes for the sake of loyalty. Her code of honor is fairly simple but does evolve. The biggest thing she lives by is the principle of choice. She will help anyone dragged into a situation against their will, but in most cases if some has made an informed choice she lets them live with the consequence. She does however include ability to rationally decision make in that consideration.

[SIZE= 16px] [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Likes [/SIZE]

• [SIZE= 16px]Driving[/SIZE]

• [SIZE= 16px]Caffeine[/SIZE]

• [SIZE= 16px]Cats[/SIZE]

• [SIZE= 16px]Hats[/SIZE]

• [SIZE= 16px]Old cars[/SIZE]

• [SIZE= 16px]Riding lethal edges in her driving[/SIZE]

• [SIZE= 16px]Poetry[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px] [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Dislikes[/SIZE]

• [SIZE= 16px]Decaf anything[/SIZE]

• [SIZE= 16px]People who dislike hats[/SIZE]

• [SIZE= 16px]People who can't handle a little "fun" driving[/SIZE]

• [SIZE= 16px]Undeath in any form[/SIZE]

• [SIZE= 16px]Most of the rest of the Norse Pantheon besides her mother[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px] [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Goals[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]At the moment she lives a somewhat uncomplicated life and her primary goals are finding the next nice hat, and breaking the next speed limit.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px] [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Fears[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]She fears loss of control of herself more than anything else, whether by paralysis, outside control, or some other factor.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px] [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Strengths [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Brave[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Smart[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Otherworldly beautiful[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Focused when active[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px] [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Weaknesses [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Reckless[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]When inactive has a tendency to get panicky[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Has very little sense of self preservation[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Has a tendency to forget to factor her own health into plans[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Background[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Her father was a race-car driver on the international circuit who caught the attention of Freyja with his driving. She decided to have a race against him, her in her chariot, and him in a mildly enchanted car. The enchantments were rather necessary as they were racing on glaciers. They raced several times each close victories to Freyja, and one thing lead to another. Unfortunately her husband Oor did not handle this well. He challenged Ri's father to a race in Hel, which her father won, but it was never a realm meant for mortals. His mind was lost to it, and Freyja pulled back only his body, and could not get more as her purview of death had its limits, especially when it came to non-warriors. This did not endear undeath to Adrienne when she learned of it later on, when she found her fathers intact but empty body tucked away in Freyja's estate.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]She was not raised by her mother, but instead by her mothers paid tutors. She never really retained much of what they taught besides poetry, until they began the driving and fighting lessons. Those she took to like a duck to water, as long as you discount the ranged weapons training. She is very nearly supernaturally bad at most anything involving ranged weaponry, to the extent that she has literally managed to miss the broad side of a barn at fifty feet. Turns out strong winds combined with a misheld grip can dramatically effect the course of a bullet. She also knows how to fly and owns some rather nice planes that are in a few different places.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]She has a generous trust fund set up, so she mostly spends her days driving around more or less randomly in Europe and North America. She has seen more deserted back-country roads than most, and has only had random attempts on her life a few dozen times. Occasionally her mother will use her directly for her purpose, or hire out her skills as a transporter to another god, but for the most part she is free to wander.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]|Divine Information| [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Pantheon [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Norse[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]God [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Freyja[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Nature [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Bravo[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Attributes[/SIZE]

1. [SIZE= 16px]Physical[/SIZE]

2. [SIZE= 16px]Mental[/SIZE]

3. [SIZE= 16px]Social[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Traits[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Physical [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Strength - [***] [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Dexterity - [*****] [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Stamina - [***] [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Social [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Charisma - [*][/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Manipulation - [*][/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Appearance - [*****] [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Mental [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Perception - [***] [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Intelligence - [***] [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Wits - [***] [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px] [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Abilities [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Athletics - ***[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Awareness - *****[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Control - *****[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Brawl - *****[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Fortitude - ***[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Integrity - *[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Melee - *****[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Survival - ***[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px] [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Birthrights [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]
Spbf0pxm.png
[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Her first birthright which governs her Traveler Purviews. It allows access to full function of almost any mundane vehicle and a fair number of less mundane vehicles, as long as there is some equivalent to a key, whether it be magical or technological in nature. It can also open doors both magical and physical in nature, although it cannot open doors over the thresholds of true homes. It can open huge, intricately locked doors easily, but a latched door behind which a family has lived is impassable. It also cannot create new doors, although it can open long forgotten ones. It does not allow her to use the powers of a psychopomp personally, instead her abilities are channeled only through the vehicles it activates.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]
GYUc5zem.png
[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Her second birthright is a cat's-eye pendant. It is inset into her flesh at the base of her throat, in the crook of her collarbone. It allows her to transform, and in combination with the purple eyes, is the main way of identifying her in animal form.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px] [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Divine Purviews [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Animal:[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]
PShs2HAm.png
[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Animal Form: Tiger[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]
hbPSUY3m.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Animal Form: Cat[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Paper Tiger[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Psychopomp:[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Marathon Sprinter[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Ride Along[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Unbarred Entry[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Anything with caffeine. She may have once consumed pure crystallized caffeine that someone extracted from coffee. It did not go well.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]She has singlehandedly contributed hundreds of thousands of dollars in speeding ticket to local governments.[/SIZE]

Last edited:
You have a healthy sense of humour with the tags. I appreciate that.

>>That first birthright

Well, there goes any puzzle doors I might implement.

Why purple eyes? I get Lali's gold eyes, because Xipe Totec has golden skin, so it kinda translates. Jack's father is Anubis, God of Death (among other things) and Egyptians do the whole 'give the dead a bunch of gold' thing, along with Egyptian gods generally being associated with yellow and gold AFAIK. I'll admit that's a little weak, but for some reason I didn't want to just say 'well the eyes in this picture are wrong'. There's some reasoning though. And Kyran's the son of The Morrigan, who is associated with ravens and stuff, so the black eyes do make a kind of sense.

I'm not seeing any big issues besides that, so you should be all good unless @Anaxileah has anything to point out.

You have a healthy sense of humour with the tags. I appreciate that.

>>That first birthright

Well, there goes any puzzle doors I might implement.

Why purple eyes? I get Lali's gold eyes, because Xipe Totec has golden skin, so it kinda translates. Jack's father is Anubis, God of Death (among other things) and Egyptians do the whole 'give the dead a bunch of gold' thing, along with Egyptian gods generally being associated with yellow and gold AFAIK. I'll admit that's a little weak, but for some reason I didn't want to just say 'well the eyes in this picture are wrong'. There's some reasoning though. And Kyran's the son of The Morrigan, who is associated with ravens and stuff, so the black eyes do make a kind of sense.

I'm not seeing any big issues besides that, so you should be all good unless @Anaxileah has anything to point out.

The purple eyes were just a whim that struck me honestly. They were added for animal form identification, the strange eye part at least. Purple was preference. No mythological basis for the eyes, besides the shape shifters with strange eyes shtick.

Ah that hellforsaken state of exhaustion and sleeplessness. ''Tis a delight. Anyway I wanted to ask what you and @Fezzes thoughts on how unbarred entry would combine with ride along, specifically in terms of thickness of walls passed through. Particularly when it comes to planes passing through things v cars

Ah that hellforsaken state of exhaustion and sleeplessness. ''Tis a delight. Anyway I wanted to ask what you and @Fezzes thoughts on how unbarred entry would combine with ride along, specifically in terms of thickness of walls passed through. Particularly when it comes to planes passing through things v cars

Okay so on the page, it says that the God is using the ability Ride Along, which means you are not going to be very good at it, since everyone's a Scion. You might be able to pull off a motorcycle, but nothing bigger than that, not for a while.

Okay so on the page, it says that the God is using the ability Ride Along, which means you are not going to be very good at it, since everyone's a Scion. You might be able to pull off a motorcycle, but nothing bigger than that, not for a while.

Bother I didn't realize It was that low on the page. That complicates things in how I have the character function as a Transporter, but i can handle it. To the question though, for whenever it is being used even if planes would not be involved for a while, how would you say the Unbarred entry thing should work with it? I am mostly still asking because I am kinda stumped as to how the rules of it should work.

Bother I didn't realize It was that low on the page. That complicates things in how I have the character function as a Transporter, but i can handle it. To the question though, for whenever it is being used even if planes would not be involved for a while, how would you say the Unbarred entry thing should work with it? I am mostly still asking because I am kinda stumped as to how the rules of it should work.

Unbarred entry allows you to move through solid things. It would take little energy for you to do so yourself, but add onto that and it would take more. If you eventually become powerful enough to bring a plane through a building or something like that, your character will be out cold for a few hours.

Unbarred entry allows you to move through solid things. It would take little energy for you to do so yourself, but add onto that and it would take more. If you eventually become powerful enough to bring a plane through a building or something like that, your character will be out cold for a few hours.

I was mostly talking about thickness of walls passed through at entry level, and number of walls passthroughable in set amounts of time, but ill just wing it with input from y'all gm types if it comes up.

I was mostly talking about thickness of walls passed through at entry level, and number of walls passthroughable in set amounts of time, but ill just wing it with input from y'all gm types if it comes up.

Oh oh oh. I think the tougher the material, the more difficult it is to go through. And think about the body type of your character as well as endurance/stamina. The better that is, the more often you can go through walls in a certain time period.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back