Sexuality: Heterosexual

Species: Vampire

Appearance: 5e4d1369e23ec0f0a43c8df3496ea3a3.jpg

Body Type: slim

Weight: 165 lbs

Height: 5'10

Eye Color:  purple

Hair Color: blonde

History: Adrian has spent more than a century exploring the world, wandering from place to place, and exploring the towers. He never managed to get into any, but he scaled all of the ones he found. He never knew his family, and has spent his life searching for any semblance of them, going from vampire inn to vampire inn(vampires love to run inns for some reason). The only hint he has about his family is the glove he wears on his right hand with an amethyst inlaid into it. He has no idea what it does though, but he hopes to find out. 

Personality: he is very laid back, often times coming off as apathetic. However he can usually tell how others are feeling. He'll often help if he can, but knows a lost cause when he sees one. 

Powers: Adrian can manipulate shadows and darkness in a manner that looks a lot like telekinesis. He often stands on his own shadow, using it to levitate. In direct darkness he can conceal his prescense. He is severely weakened in daylight and direct light, but can so long as there is any shadow he can still fight. The shadows can grab objects and if necessary strangle his victims. 

+stereotypical vampire abilities and drawbacks

Last edited by a moderator:
@Arlo Hayes

I think you meant "spent" and not "spect" in the first line of your history lol. 

Also I think you mean "inlaid" in the second line, but I could be wrong because it looks like it could almost be a word. Lol

Capitalize he in your personality. 

Besides that, you are accepted. 

I'd consider deleting what you have for other, though, since I have seen it now :P

You can theoretically start anywhere.

There is an inn run by a vampire, but he is currently in The FIght Pit with me. (Feel free to join.)

You can scout out people to come to the inn with you, though. Someone might be interested. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back